Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Exorcising Ghosts, Killing Demons
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-18-2017, 12:50 AM

Several Months Ago, Undisclosed Location.

The scene opens in what appears to be the middle of a dense jungle, tall overgrowth and thick trees with equally thick vines draping from their branches dominate the scene. The area is quiet, save for the humming and buzzing of an array of birds and bugs. That is until...

THACK!

The sound of something slashing through the vines and low hanging branches can be be heard in the distant..getting closer...

SHUCK!

And closer...

THACK!

A man appears in view, dressed in camo vest and combat jeans, a matching bandanna cloth covering their lower face while Oakley shades conceal their eyes with a reversed baseball cap.The man is tall and built in nature, charging forward through the jungle as he cuts through anything in his path with the large machete in his right hand. The man continues to cut through the dense jungle, continues to march forward, until he finally breaks free from the plants and trees and enters a spacious clearing. The man steps into the middle of the clearing and then stops in his tracks, looking around. Without warning something long and thin comes flying out from behind one of the man surrounding trees and misses the mans face by inches, the man holds up his machete as the object hits a tree and stays where it connected, the man looks at it and immediately registers that its...a spear? The sound of branches being broken and bushes been rustled can be heard from multiple directions behind the trees and bushes lining the clearing, the man spins around on the spot in anticipation for another attack when a group of dark men, all naked save for a clothes covering their private regions, step out from beyond the trees,the men are all covered in matching symbols painted over their bodies indicating they are from the same tribe... whatever tribe that may be, on top of that, and more worrying to the surrounded man surely, they all seem to be brandishing some sort of weapon, whether it be bow and arrows, daggers, or spears. The tribal men begin to slowly walk towards the machete wielding individual, brandishing their weapons as one of them speaks out in an unknown language.

Karach abel zuntu!

The man with the machete holds both his hands up...and replies.

Zala thun!

Immediately the tribal men stop approaching, and look at each other, looks of collective bewilderment on their faces as the man with the machete lowers his hands.

Thats right, I know your tongue, and I know you have a basic understanding of mine. I've come to see the one they call the Wild Witch. I know you protect her, I know she lives near here, I require her services, I mean no harm...to her anyway.

The man drops his machete on the ground and raises his hands once again.

Bara calis taka hex larash! (The Wild Witch, take me!)

The tribal men chatter among themselves in their tongue, one of them nods and one of the men behind the outside jabs their knife with slight force into the mans back, he cries out as the man places a hand on his shoulder and shoves him forward guiding him out of the clearing and back into the thick wilderness as the other men gather around not taking their eyes off the man as the make their way through the jungle as the scene fades.

A while later.

The men, after walking through the dense jungle for what feels like hours to the outsider whose identity is still concealed, finally reach another clearing, a substantially bigger one than the one the tribal men found the outsider, in the middle of the clearing, a wooden hut stands. The tribal men push the outsider towards the hut, the near the large wooden door leading inside, and open it.

Inside the hut, a dark woman sits in the center , surrounded by candles, the smell of incense strong within the place. The woman appears to be wearing an assortment of animal skins as clothes to cover her body, the parts of her body not covered painted symbols similar to the ones covering the tribal men can be seen. Leaves are entwined in the women black shaggy hair that covers her face. As soon as they enter the hut, one of the men push the outsider down to the ground to his knees and men get down to their knees and kiss the ground. One of the men get to their feet and approaches the woman and whispers something in her ear, she nods and then speaks in a crackling, yet still somewhat commanding voice.

*In tribal tongue* (Stranger, my men brought you here because they say you can understand and even speak our tongue.)

The outsider nods.

(That is correct)

(This is a sacred language, forgotten by man centuries ago, how did you come to learn it?)

(I am a man... of many talents and connections)

(Apparently so, show me your face stranger, so I can see just to who I speak, and tell me what it is exactly you seek)

The man takes off his Oakley shade and unwraps the bandanna cloth, revealing his face.

(My name is Shane Grimson, and, Wild Witch, I'm seeking your services)

The woman cocks her head slightly, eyeing up Grimson.

( My services? Explain yourself stranger)

(I'm looking to kill a man, several actually, the one on top of the list is a man named Carlos Johnson, who goes by the name of Trax)

( We do not kill or assist in killing, unless threatened or provoked)

(One of your men chucked a spear at my face)

(You walked into our home, unannounced, uninvited, my men considered you a threat)

(Touche, an indeed I am, but not to you or your men. I don't want you to kill anybody for me, I want to enjoy the satisfaction of doing that myself, but if theres a chance I get killed by one of the men I'm looking to kill, I want a way to be able to get back at them from beyond the grave and that... I believe you can help me with)

(Hm, that I possibly could help you with, but tell me Grimson, why would I do such a thing?)

(Because you will be rewarded)

Grimson goes to get something out of the satchel around his waist, one of the tribal men immediately put a blade to his throat, the woman holds up her hands.

(Leave him)

The tribal man withdraws his blade, Grimson smiles and pulls out a small burlap sack from the satchel, he throws it to the woman who snatches it out the air with one hand and opens it. She looks into the contents of the bag, and back at Grimson, despite her face being covered by her scraggly leaf contaminated hair, you can see her eyes widen in shock, she pulls out something from the bag, a solid gold coin in pristine condition, on the coin they're markins similar to the painted markings on the woman and tribal men.

(Kildo Coins? The lost currency of my people, priceless treasure...how did you?)

(It doesn't matter how, like I said I'm a man of connections, all you need to know is theres more where that came from...if you help me)

The woman places the coin back in the burlap bag, the tribal men chatter amongst themselves excitedly as Grimson continues to smile as the Wild Witch nods.

(Very well "Grimson", consider me... at your service)

Short While Later.

The scene opens back in the hut, the tribal men are nowhere to be seen but in the middle of the hut, the Wild Witch and Shane Grimson sit facing each other, in between them, a wooden bowl filled with some sort of purple liquid, twigs and leaves floating on the surface, Grimson sits in silence while the Witch whispers incomprehensible words in a chant like manner. She then grabs Grimson's right hand places it over the bowl, before picking up a stone dagger besides her and cutting Grimsons palm open, allowing the blood to pour into the bowl, as soon as the blood hits the liquid turns from purple to deep red. The Witch picks up the bowl and whilst still chanting, holds it up to Grimsons face who grabs the bowl off the Witch. He stares at her and she nods, he nods back and drinks the contents of the bowl, he drops the bowl once the liquid has been fully drank and begins to heave clutching his ribs as he he violently coughs, the Witch stops her chant.

(Its done)

Grimson looks at her, red faced and teary eyed from all the coughing.

( Are you sure?)

(Absolutely, if you are killed your consciousness will not pass to the other world, instead it will be be bound to the mind of the one who slain you and eventually their mind will succumb to your will. You will in turn live on through your murderer, it may take a while for their mind to shatter and be replaced with your own, depending on their mental and physical strength, but it will happen)

Grimson gets to his feet, shaky and still red in the face.

(Ah..good...good...and is this...this curse, reversible, curable?)

The Wild Witch shakes her head.

(Curable only through Death)

Grimson smiles, wiping his mouth as some of liquid from the bowl dribbles down his chin as does so.

(Thats good enough for me, thank you, one of my men will come with the rest of the gold in a few short days, make sure your men don't kill them.I will see myself out)

Grimson heads towards the hut door as the scene fades.

Grimson stands inside the large glass box silently as Trax looks at him from the outside.

You gonna tell me HOW you did it?

Grimson smiles and shakes his head.

No. But what I will say is I wouldn't of been able to if you hadn't of killed me.

Grimson continues to smile as Trax raises an eyebrow.

You...you WANTED me to kill you.

Not exactly, but maybe it was for the best, when I have control of your body I will also have control of your powers.I will be the most powerful man on the planet, nobody will be able to stop me.

Not gonna happen, my powers are the reason you're trapped in a glass box in my mind, you said yourself my powers healing capabilities are stopping you from taking over, long as I don't use my powers you can't gain control. You're stuck in that box, and you're going to be forever until I find a way to get you out my head, which is gonna be REAL soon, Paul's got in touch with someone he thinks will be able to help.

Grimson laughs and shakes his head.

Nobody can help you. I can feel your mind breaking more and more with each passing moment, it won't be long until I'm in the drivers seat.

Trax shakes his head and flips Grimson the bird.

Nah fuck that and fuck you. Got nothin' else to say to you.

Grimson chuckles and places his hands on the glass staring directly at Trax.

Till next time. Goodbye Trax.

Trax open his eyes and sits up in his bed. Once again he looks over to Jackie who is still sleeping besides him before he gets out the bed and heads to the on suite bathroom, he turns on the cold water tap and cups his hands gathering water before splashing it on his face and staring at his reflection in the mirror above the sink.

Fuck you.

Trax turns the tap off and heads back to bed.

Fuck you LeStrange.

Thats right, LeStrange, I don't give a damn what you're calling yourself these days, I told you that the LAST time we fought, you're still the same bitch to me. No matter what you look like or are calling yourself now. Still St Diabolicus I see, still diabolically shit no doubt. Do you remember the circumstances behind our last encounter and what happened? For some reason which is till beyond me you called ME out to a match, I accepted, and after you failed to cut a single promo for the match YOU requested I proceeded to beat your ass all over the ring, no wait, it was all over a cruise ship...whatever, the point still stands. I destroyed you. Effortlessly. So much so that after that you wasn't seen or heard from again until recently how many months later, and what do you do after you finally managed to peel yourself off the ground after I left you there flattened and eating dirt? You instantly proceed to nip at my heels once again, fuck sake.

What IS it with you? Why do you have such a hard on for me, I mean I know I've been blessed with a great face, body and wrestling skills, all things you severely lack but I just don't get the obsession you have with me man. I saw you left a comment on my XWF99.com profile, "Hello old friend" did you notice how I never replied to that? Its because I don't give two or even a singular fuck about you, we're not friends, we're not even enemies. I don't love or hate you, I simply don't care about you at all. We had beef couple years back sure, because you caught me slipping and pinned me for my Xtreme Championship in my own home, that was the first title I won here and you ended my reign abruptly and outta nowhere, that pissed me off because me and you both know you'd never be able to beat me in a match which I'd be prepared for so you had to pin me outside of one. You then proceeded to lose it a few days later which pissed me off even more. We were booked in a triple threat match not long after which you backed out after I hurt your feelings after making some Overly Obliterating Comments regarding your family, wait nah that wasn't the reason, the reason was that as painful as my words were to hear you knew it didn't compare to how painful my heavy fists are to feel upside your hollow head so you ran. I stopped caring about you after that, you proved yourself to be more of a man-turned-bitch than Caitlyn Jenner and I went on to achieve more even greater success after my Xtreme title reign that you ruined anyway. And yet, despite me moving on from you, you just can't seem to get me off your mind, that was evidenced when you challenged me to a match a few months back, and its evidenced by the fact you felt the need to send me that stupid little message the other week. Hop off my dick already, I know you look like the Devil these days so I thought you was some sort of Satanist not Sadist, do you like pain? Do you like me fucking you up and tearing into you both verbally and physically? You must do.

Why oh why do I have the feeling that you ASKED to be pitted against me in this King of The Ring Round One match? I refuse to believe its coincidence, I opt in, you opt in afterwards and your first match back since recovering from the beat down I gave you is against me? Bearing in mind your obsession with me yeah I refuse to believe that happened by chance, you asked for this match didn't you you little worm? You don't have to admit it, but I'm sure I'm right on the money with that claim. I don't get what your game is, usually when I have a match I'm the first one to cut a promo for it, or at the very least I cut a first promo early within the time period and I tend to get at least two or three out for my matches but this time I decided to sit back and allow you to go first. I thought to myself let me see what this guys about because I don't know anymore. Let me see if he's actually gonna make effort and bring it this time. But its deadline day for cutting promos and you haven't said a word, you're not going to cut a promo and I don't think you ever planned to either. Nothings changed with you. You learnt nothing from our last encounter and for that reason the outcome is going to be the exact same. You're going to fail to deliver in our match just like you've failed to deliver cutting a promo and I'm going to beat the absolute satanic shit outta you.You're a waste of my time. I almost couldn't be bothered to cut this promo myself but I'm a professional, didn't wanna lower myself to your scrub level. One good thing about this match is I'm gonna be able to let loose a lot of frustration. I'm sick, sick of screwy tag team matches, sick of The Kings, sick of AX3 even, sorry Jimbo but count me out. I'm a lone wolf always have been always will be and thats the way things have to be, just remember when you win the title back off Blingsteen you OWE me a title shot though. I deserve it, I asserted myself as one of the best when I stepped into the company and I'm still one of the best now, a majority of my recent losses have been in tag team and multi man matches where its not even me that got pinned or submitted. One on one theres not many people that can TOUCH me, and I'm sick of seeing my name drop lower and lower on the rankings knowing damn well I can beat a majority of the people above me pretty damn soundly, just like I can, have and will once AGAIN beat you pretty damn soundly LeStrange and you're DeRanged if you think otherwise. I'm sick and I'm tired of the avoidable losses I've taken and the disrespect I've endured by people who can't lace my size 13's. Fuck that shit, I deserve respect and if I need to remind people just WHY that is in the most brutal way possible then so be it my nig. LeStrange, Diabolicus, whatever the fuck you wanna go by, you're gonna wish you stayed gone, you're gonna wish you stayed dead. Killing Demons is no problem for Mr FN' Dominance. I've already proven that and I will do so once more as I proceed to kill you yet again and advance in this King of The Ring tournament. I don't deserve this match, I deserve better, I deserve to face better men than you. Some people will argue you don't deserve whats going to happen to you tomorrow night, but unfortunately you're gonna get what I have stored for you all the same. Peace.

The scene opens in Trax's office, Trax is seated at his desk when the door opens and in walks his best friend Paul Hunter, followed by young looking man in thick rimmed glasses and suit holding a metal briefcase with one hand.

Paul, about time you got here man. What you got for me, and whose this?

Hey to you too pal.

Hey Trax!

The young man frantically waves at Trax with his free hand.

Colin Slate! Young scientific extraordinaire at your service, I'm a HUGE fan, of your antics both in and outside the ring.

Trax looks at Colin then at Paul questioningly, Paul shrugs.

OK...Colin, what you got for me?

Well, I'm aware you're having some issues with your powers lately. I've been studying you for awhile, even took a couple of your blood samples from the places where you've stopped criminal activities.

You did what now?

Let him finish Trax.

I believe, with the studied DNA samples I've taken that I've been able to effectively create a serum that will boost your powers. I've concluded that the end result will be your boosted powers will allow your body to heal and ultimately override whatever it is thats been causing you to have these hallucinations and stopping you from using your powers currently.

You're serious?

Yes! Very much so!

Trax looks at Paul once again, who once again, shrugs.

Worth a shot right?

Trax contemplates, then sighs.

Yeah, right.

Perfect!

Colin slams the metal case on Trax's desk and opens it, he rummages around inside it, Trax still at sitting at his desk being unable to see what exactly is inside the case until Colin pulls out some sort of syringe gun, loaded with a tube filled with some sort of green liquid.

Just need to take one shot to the blood stream, the effects should be instantaneous!

Trax nods and rolls up his long sleeve shirt so his veins are exposed, Colin presses the needle into Trax's exposed vein and presses the trigger injecting Trax with the unknown serum. As promised almost instantely the serum seems to have an effect, Trax's eyes glow bright amber, as does his hands, he gets to his feet as Colin steps back smiling from ear to ear as Paul steps forward.

Damn that DID work fast...Trax, how ya feel?

I feel...I feel...AGHHHHHHH!

Trax screams as the amber energy disappears and he stumbles forward, he falls and wacks his head off the side of the table and falls flat on the ground, knocked clean out.

Grimson sits inside the large glass box , the glass box which seems to be indestructible, keeping Grimson locked away in Trax's mind. His eyes are closed when suddenly he hears a CRACK and opens his eyes, to his astonishment, there is a small crack in the glass wall in front of him. Grimson gets to his feet and looks at the crack, inspecting it, he then punches the crack and it gets even bigger. Grimson looks at his fists, then at the crack in the glass wall, and smiles.

Trax!

Trax opens his eyes to see Paul and Colin standing over him, they help him to his feet, Trax clutches onto the table as he regains himself.

Trax man what the hell just happened?

I don't know.

The serum, did it work?

If by worked you mean almost fucking killed me then yeah it worked.

Shit, we tried man..

I..um...I can go over my formula and whip up another serum...

No! No fucking serums, no anything, just go, I have a flight to catch in a couple hours to Belgium where Wednesday Warfare is at. Just go.

Trax, sorry man we...

Paul, just go.

Paul stops speak and nods before turning to walk out the door, Colin grabs the metal case still on the desk which is now once again shut and quickly follows Paul out the door, Trax watches them leave, watches them slam the door behind them, before looking at the mirror against the wall to the left of him to see Shane Grimson staring back, smiling. Trax slumps back into his chair and stares blankly at the mirror as the scene goes black.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
JimCaedus (07-20-2017), The Revival (07-18-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr Killjoy's post!
Brucette Blingsteen (07-18-2017)