Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna sniff someone's F---
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-15-2017, 01:26 PM

What's good XWF?...how has the fed been? I hear we got new systems in place and all that from last time y'all seen me.

I even hear Blingsteen is a ducking goose Univsersal Champion who won't defend his strap like a man!... but I won't go there, oh wait i did... so Blingsteen, I hope your hair gets fixed and all that.. and stop trying to be a wigga.

Now thats off my chest... I want to take one someone who has signed up for Savage, or hadn't come around to it. I want to have some ripple dipple ample amount of FUN to whom ever comes this way...any takers?

don't worry... you can boost your win streak by million if you deFEET me..get it?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(07-15-2017), Finn Kühn (07-15-2017)
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-15-2017, 03:00 PM

"I don't fucking duck anyone. You wanna call me out? Then challenge me to a match you fucking nobody."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 03:19 PM

(07-15-2017, 03:00 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "I don't fucking duck anyone. You wanna call me out? Then challenge me to a match you fucking nobody."

[Image: 635963448101039597-1950925541_200.gif]

Are you sure about that man? First, you claimed out in public that you would defend your Universal Championship...to ANYONE who isn't on your pussy ranking list. BUT, you turned the other side and not want to defend your title like a wannabe G Wigga you are.

Also, you calling me a nobody is special... that means i'm nobody in your eyes playa.

Here the deal if I beat you... one fall to the finish, down the road YOU will defend your title against me... and prove to these people WHY your cashed in breifcase was a mistake for this company.

IF you beat me, then you can keep on ducking down everyone in the roster who are more in line to defend that piece of "bling" you obtained.

The choice is your...Boresteen.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Finn Kühn (07-15-2017)

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 03:24 PM

"I'll put the title on the line right now motherfucker. JT Washington is over in the other hall looking for names to book, why don't you go over there and show you have some balls, unlike these other pussies, and actually CHALLENGE me to a match."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-15-2017, 03:28 PM

"You're fucking shitting me."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 03:42 PM

"Not used to seeing such an affable champion eh? Just keep watching me and someday you too could be recognized as one of the all-time greats."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Finn Kühn (07-15-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-15-2017, 03:52 PM

(07-15-2017, 03:42 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Not used to seeing such an affable champion eh? Just keep watching me and someday you too could be recognized as one of the all-time greats."

"The day you're considered an 'all-time great' is the day pigs fly. Tell you what, you pussy-- face ME instead of bothering with the autistic shithead, otherwise I'm gonna make sure Ghost Tank's Rubber Ducky in the XWF Shop gets renamed to Bruce Blingsteen's Rubber Ducky."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 03:58 PM

(07-15-2017, 03:24 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "I'll put the title on the line right now motherfucker. JT Washington is over in the other hall looking for names to book, why don't you go over there and show you have some balls, unlike these other pussies, and actually CHALLENGE me to a match."

Alright fine, if the head bookers are willing to make this match happen this upcoming Savage, I am totally down to fight you for your title...AGAINST my wishes.

You see, Blingsteen... I haven't been around since that time Dolly slit my throat, and now since you are back giving out the Universal title shot like candy... I want that piece of candy that I can wear.

So here is the stipulation... I challenge you... to a FALL COUNT ANYWHERE.

You just signed your death wish to me... if you can survive against me, and defend your strap like a TRUE champion you claim to be... then i'll leave you be for the next man that comes your way.

....or, YOU set the stipulation champ, i'll be here sniffing some dank ass pantyhose that Roxy worn before I left.

Wish simply pulls out the dank Roxy pantyhose, sniffs em in a disturbing way he wants to bust a pimple.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 04:03 PM

"Well shucks you guys. I was TOTALLY going to give both of you a title shot but it looks like they're no longer looking for participants for Savage. Isn't that just the worst? Oh well, some other time."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-15-2017, 04:10 PM

(07-15-2017, 04:03 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Well shucks you guys. I was TOTALLY going to give both of you a title shot but it looks like they're no longer looking for participants for Savage. Isn't that just the worst? Oh well, some other time."

Finn starts laughing with obvious sarcasm and flatness in his tone.

"Hahahahahaha. Fuck you Blingsteen. You can't even accept a match with a complete newcomer in it and Tommy fucking Wish. Pussy ass motherfucker, one day that title is gonna be around my waist, and you're not gonna stop me."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 04:14 PM

"Oh trust me I am just as disappointed as you are, but sadly I don't control matchmaking."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 04:16 PM

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have very important universal champion things to attend to. Have fun being nobody."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-15-2017, 05:03 PM

At this point, Finn and Brucie Goose... go fight among yourselves like wolfs you are. Also, Bruce next time don't bother even coming up to me and throwing out challenge like a two dollar hoe who can't even get the job done.

As I was saying...any one who ISN'T Boresteen... i'll be here.
Hate Post Like Post