Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Pinning Pindicament!
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-14-2017, 02:09 PM

Finn is walking down a corridor fairly fast. Without looking, he turns the corner, accidentally bumping into the Heavy Metalweight Champin, James Raven.

Finn looks extremely apologetic as he says, "Sorry, champ! Please, forgive me. I was trying to walk back to my locker room, pretty sure I forgot my bag there. Never mind that though, you doing anything right now?"

Finn doesn't wait for an answer as-- SCHOOL BOY! Finn has the champin in a School Boy pinning pindicament! A random XWF official hops out of a nearby bathroom and counts the pin!

ONE!

TWOOOOOOO!

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....!
pin

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
(07-14-2017)
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-14-2017, 05:02 PM

2 in the thread title, PINning PINdicament
1 in the sub-title, find out in the next ePINode of XWF
1 under your username, the young PIN
1 hidden in the bottom right of your message, black text
1 hidden in the bottom right of your signature, black text
6 in your message

Quote:Finn is walking down a corridor fairly fast. Without looking, he turns the corner, accidentally bumping into the Heavy Metalweight Champin, James Raven.

Finn looks extremely apologetic as he says, "Sorry, champ! Please, forgive me. I was trying to walk back to my locker room, pretty sure I forgot my bag there. Never mind that though, you doing anything right now?"

Finn doesn't wait for an answer as-- SCHOOL BOY! Finn has the champin in a School Boy pinning pindicament! A random XWF official hops out of a nearby bathroom and counts the pin!

ONE!

TWOOOOOOO!

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....!

Kickout bitch, if that's the best you've got Jack Cain is going to mop the mat with your carcass.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Finn Kühn (07-14-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2017, 06:26 AM

Vincent finally finishes the intense, record-breaking keg stand he was performing in the corner and struts over.

"Oh fuck! The so-called "legend" James Raven doesn't know what a school boy is??"

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Finn Kühn

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(07-15-2017), Finn Kühn (07-15-2017)