Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Mentality of The Mentally Stupid
The Revival Offline
#TOPGUYS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-14-2017, 01:05 AM

"Hey, Dash, come and look at this shit."

Dash comes over, and they watch Panzer's new promo, they just... Laugh and wonder about one very simple question:

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"

After laughing their asses off for about another 5 minutes, and doing autographs for fans outside of the arena for about 10, they turn to the camera and address the promo.

"Panzer, bro, let me level with you here. You seem to have just had the biggest mental fart, I think I ever seen. No seriously, I know that's your idea, but, sounding stupid is NOT good. Now allow me to show you how REAL trash talking is done."

"Attacking our appearances, and trying to call us gay, for the SECOND time in less than 24 goddamn hours, shows just how unoriginal and shit you are. How the hell you won the Federweight title is beyond me, but what I do know is that you sure as hell did not deserve it, oh and nice try with the McBride shit, but I'm afraid that just means that you got beat by a guy with way more talent than you will ever have in your sad life. Fact. We've faced fucking JOBBERS with more talent than you."

"Do you really think we're imposters, eh? Well then, allow me to confirm that we are, in fact, the real deal. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to believe that bullcrap. Who else would know all our accomplishments and names of all the talentless Pieces of shit we know and beat back in NXT and WWE's Performance Centre? Only we would. Oh, and Panzer, you won't fuck us up, WE'LL fuck YOU up.

"You claim that I haven't got a talented bone left in me? Then how, pray tell, did a recover from a beat down by Jim Cadeus, and come back faster than you ever would. I'm out of here, too much for me to handle."

"Jesus, Panzer, I agree with Dash, you seem to have turned mentally stupid for a moment. Actually, I personally think that you have always been mentally stupid, like what the fuck? And I am mentally capable enough to see that you have the brain size of about a neutron, and the only thing in their is your own penis. How the hell you have the ability to fuck anything in that world of yours is insane in itself. Now allow me to retort quickly, because your stupidity is making me ill. "

"Dude, please stop giving us details on your ass, because A) WE are not gay, so stop trying to pull that card and B) Even if we were, we wouldn't do you even if we were to die if we didn't, so, to put simply, fuck you. Oh, in terms of that kickable skulls bullshit, the only person gonna get their skull kicked in will be you Panzer."

So, to conclude, your talentless ass is shit and constantly has a mental fart. We're gonna kill you and the world will move like you don't mean anything, because, well, YOU DON'T!"

The Revival walk away as the camera fades to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Revival's post!
Phantom Panzer (07-14-2017)