Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Trash-Bag Wrestlers
The Revival Offline
#TOPGUYS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-13-2017, 01:53 PM

(Location: Residence of Scott Dawson, Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina)

We open with Dash and Dawson watching Panzer's promo on them. They laugh at most of the insults, and then they notice the XWF interviewer. They give him a Clubberin', before turning to the camera to retort to Panzer about his (in their opinion) pathetic attempt to insult and intimidate them heading into their match against him and Psycho.

"Panzer, man, I thought that the people couldn't be THIS unoriginal, not only do you steal Carmella's music, but you ALSO steal shit from Zack Ryder and use the names: Bobby Roode, Sami Zayn, Albert, Scotty 2 Hottie AND Doink. Dude, I'm only impressed that Vince "I Like Big Sweaty Men" McMahon hasn't decided to sue your ass. And by the way, your analogies are absolutely terrible.

"And you mock my appearance, after asking me if I have talent. OK, A) How do these points RELATE?! and B) You basically just said I have talent, well, more talent than your ass. And dude, being a love child of Zayn and Roode means I get the talent of both guys, making me better than BOTH of 'em. And for the record, we are aware we ain't a big deal here yet. Yet. Trust me Panzer, not only will we beat Psycho, but we will also kick your ass."

"And one final thing from me, before I pass over to Scott. That Federweight title you won, it can be soon by anyone, ya fucking idiot. God, I wish Jericho was here, just for the sake that I can put you on his stupid list. Or that I could message Trash Bag Wrestlers on Facebook with your picture. Dawson, what you got to say?"

"They are indeed Trash, Dash. Panzer, you say I'm garbage without Dash, even though I am a former ACPW Heavyweight Champion, meaning I was their top guy, AND the fact that I was teaming with guys and winning BEFORE I teamed with Dash. Man, if you're going to insult me, AT LEAST do your research first. And what's that sound I here, is that you mouthing off your partner to push yourself. Hmm... Wonder what Doc's gonna say about that, eh?

"Anyways, you think we ain't men? Bitch, we are more man than you will ever be. And for reference, no, Dash doesn't do anal on me, but (in a metaphorical sense) we will be more than happy do your ass. Raw, dry and bareback. We are gonna fuck you and your "partner" up so bad, you're both gonna need to have spinal and anal surgery to fix the damage we do to you."

"We ain't just gonna beat you, we are going to fucking destroy your talentless asses so bad, you're gonna need a gimmick change faster than we can the Shatter Machine and break your jaws. See you on Saturday, if your asses show up that is."

The Revival then hit the Shatter Machine on the cameraman, before walking away and flipping off Psycho and Panzer.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Revival's post:
Vincent Lane (07-14-2017)