Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Jenny Myst, from Maddy (yes, more)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2017, 08:22 PM

Ok, so ever since our match, I've been thinking (and no, it didn't hurt)....despite my calloused bitchy exterior, I really do have that old school sentiment in me where it truly is possible to earn my respect if you beat me. And even though I may rag on you sometimes, you really did earn my respect. I had you out for a weakling, I underestimated you, and you proved your worth.

Now, here's where shit gets weird. Hear me out.

The cold hard fact is that we both have glaring weaknesses in a division that is about to be birthed onto the world like, well....child birth is icky but I can't think of another metaphor right now.

My weakness is that I'm pushing 40 and I don't know how much more of this shit I have in the tank. Your weakness is that, well, lets face facts....a lot of people hate you. Case in point, that big black bitch from a couple weeks ago.

So, I think it would be much smarter for us to be allies rather than enemies. We'd be stronger together, and we can show any of these upstart bitches coming in what for. Now, I'm not going to ask you to join America First or come to any of our rallies or any of that other shit. I know you won't. All I'm asking is for a alliance. Maybe we can tag on your show, Savage, next week or something.

I know you probably don't trust me and frankly you'd be not to have some misgivings. But I think, if you consider this logically, you'll see that I have a point.

Mull it over. You know where to find me.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-11-2017, 08:54 PM

Well, I am tagging with Chris Chaos.....my bf, and client, but if you want to team up and run shit in the women's division I guess I can give you a chance. I mean, we did beat the holy hell out of each other and you pushed me further than even Roxy did. So, its up to the booking department to book us, but I wouldn't be opposed to it......

Just know that I will have eyes in the back of my head, and I think you know why.

[Image: Z4oohIA.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-11-2017, 09:20 PM

Why Hello there Jenny.
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-12-2017, 06:27 AM

(07-11-2017, 09:20 PM)Ezariaha Said: Why Hello there Jenny.

GROWN UPS ARE TALKING!

So yeah, Jenny, case in point being manic pixie girl here, this division is gonna need some fuckin' order. I'm not askin' to be your new full time tag partner, I know you got Chris. But maybe just on the next episode of Savage to show some solidarity? What do you think?

Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-12-2017, 12:22 PM

What grown ups? I hope you aren't speaking about yourself Maddy.Well, either way, you trying to make these weak alliances to save your ass is entertaining.I'll just sit back and watch you flounder and suffocate on the lack of oxygen where you keep your head.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-12-2017, 01:53 PM

Well, if you decide to show up on MY show, Savage, in Los Angeles than we will see what happens. I am going to kick the shit out of a plus sized Kidz Bop model and a washed up senior citizen. If you show up, we will see what happens.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-12-2017, 02:11 PM

I'm sorry I can't understand you with a dick in your mouth. Try again and may next time you can sound a little less like an Uneducated Cock Nuzzling Dick Loving Twat Waffle.
Hate Post Like Post
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-12-2017, 02:18 PM

We simply see Jody and his friend Da Boss eating popcorn, watching the fukkery happening.

"So this is who you had lost too few Savages Prior to now?"

"Yeah man, Ezariaha beat me twice in one match. But she's getting verbally slaughtered by Chris's girl."

"Well, ladies don't mind us... we are in to see who can out diss one another."
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-12-2017, 02:24 PM

(07-12-2017, 01:53 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Well, if you decide to show up on MY show, Savage, in Los Angeles than we will see what happens. I am going to kick the shit out of a plus sized Kidz Bop model and a washed up senior citizen. If you show up, we will see what happens.

Whoa...whoa! I thought we were cool! I meant show up to tag with you. Maybe we could dunk on Diarrhea here and some other bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-12-2017, 02:41 PM

We're fine, Madison. It is this Pee Wee's playhouse flag girl that is making things difficult. It is okay, because when I am done with her on Savage she isn't going to have more than a hole in the face to grumble out of.
Hate Post Like Post