Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Welcome to the dragon house boys!
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-10-2017, 06:33 AM

The scene opens slowly

In the far end of an ancient town a glowing, smoking, statuesque sight in the shape of the head of a Chinese Dragon with it's mouth widely opened and fangs bared. The torches lining the inside of the walls blazing and glowing brightly make it seem as the Dragon is about to unleash its fiery blast!

We enter in...The Dragon's mouth merely a cave entrance to what lies within awaiting those who enter.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

The properly-named Dragon House is located down in the catacombs in Chinatown. The arena Owned and Operated by none other than Dr.Psycho himself is dark, musty and lit by torches. Not a fun place to be. Only the most hardcore fighters make it in here and the stakes are high. Before you step in know this: You better have a high tolerance for pain.

We see the crowd wild and rowdy as they await the fighters and the atmosphere inside of this place makes you feel as though you have stepped into a completely different world entirely! Suddenly then all at once the crowd stands and salutes.

All this because the Owner and Operator of the house the old man himself Dr. Psycho appears atop the balcony to their cheers as he takes it in then begs their silence by hand as they quiet and he then says to them:WELCOME,WELCOME TO THE DRAGON HOUSE!!!! A PLACE OF LEGEND, OF SAVAGERY, OF BRUTALITY, A PLACE OF UNMERCY FOR THE WEAK, A PLACE OF ALL..OUT...VIOLENCE!" he describes as afterward the crowd cheers only to be asked into respected silence by Old Man Psycho who then requests his musicians come as a royally dressed procession steps forward.

ARISE NOW MY BRETHREN IN BRUTALITY PLACE YE NOW THY HAND OVER THY HEART FOR THE ANTHEM! THE MARCH OF THE DRAGON!!!

the musicians then play the Anthem of the Dragon House and all including Psycho himself salute with hands over hearts as they play the Anthem of The Dragon House called "MARCH OF THE DRAGON"

Once the music finishes Dr. Psycho then sits in his rocking chair overlooking the arena below and summons the combatants to the arena.

On this glorious night it is a team match and one like no other as the crowd cheers the combatants who bravely came here knowing the stakes, knowing the danger they face, knowing the rules, knowing that at least one or more may not leave here at all, and most importantly of all that none who enter here ever leave here the same as they came in! Tonight that includes the 4 of them for they will be changed men after this encounter but in what way is yet to be determined.

The combatants arrive 4 competing veterans who know full on well what dangers await them and the savagery that takes place here, and what it takes to achieve victory here:

The battle begins and the crowd roars its approval as fists and feet fly and land severing blows to bones and body parts as they are tossed around and brutally slammed merciclessly into the wood railings which tend to be fragile for a reason known to the crowd and to Psycho as he smiles watching above and smashed viciously and violently onto the hard, unforgiving wood of the punishing ring floor again and again until one of the railings gives way and in one of the most violent moves in this match an unlucky combatant is thrown out for a RING OUT! Never likely to be seen again! and leaving his team mate in the hands of his opposition who like wolves in a pack rip him apart before the definitive Knockout!

When the war is finally over one team is left standing while the other is left broken in pieces and one member of the other team is left who knows where having been thrown out of the ring.

The old man rises and claps in a hearty well done to the fighters and the crowd parts another night of brutal savagery just as what one comes to the Dragon House to see.

We interviewed him for his match with his patner Phantom Panzer vs the revival To which he said this...

"Well, well, well boys of the Revival Dash and Dawson Greetings to you both and Bienvenue. I do certainly hope you were watching and saw exactly what you are in for.

A match like this with violence of this magnitude and grade A caliber can only take place in MY HOUSE which this Saturday is exactly where we're going!

Let me... Dr. Scott Errin Herrjavech a.k.a Dr. Psycho be the first to welcome you boys inside .....THE DRAGON HOUSE! A place like you've never seen before in either of your lifetimes and likely never will you see anything like it again! ask me what makes this place so special and what makes a match here different than a regular match and I'll tell you!

In the wrestling ring you come for a match on the other hand as far as for here is concerned you better come ready to go to war because that's exactly what you boys will be in for inside my wooden arena of pain and suffering and broken bones where no one is your friend but everyone is your worst enemy.

I cannot guarantee your safety stepping into MY WORLD because you are in my house now...A house where only the MOST hardcore come to play inside the confines of an ancient house of broken bones, bleeding, agony, misery, a world of pain and suffering like you've never felt before or likely will ever again!

If you're lucky to get out alive you will be changed men for sure because this is a place where the seemingly immortal suddenly find they are mortal indeed when their flesh is ripped open and the blood spills and they find themselves crying out for mercy of which they will get none when they hear the sounds of their bones breaking one by one and the pain of it sears their bodies like fire as they realize only now just how much shorter their in-ring careers just became and how very real and very close to them the threat of their careers ending is from the very second they stepped into the Dragon's Mouth to enter here as it breathes down their necks with every passing second spent in this house of pain and punishment!

I promise that when this is over none of the 4 of us will leave the same men of very little sanity that we walked in as oh no no far be it from that boys far far be it from that to be sure because The Dragon House is a place not for the faint of heart and weak of constitution so put on your big boy pants, gird your loins, and get ready to enter "The Mouth of the Dragon!" My Partner Phantom Panzer and I will be ready...the question however is: will you?

as we exit the Dragonhead Cave we watch as the torches are snuffed and smoke pours from its mouth a fitting end to the scene as it closes and we fade to black.

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Dr.Psycho's post:
(07-11-2017), (07-12-2017), Phantom Panzer (07-12-2017), Super Mario (08-01-2017), Vincent Lane (07-14-2017)