Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Down South
The Revival Offline
#TOPGUYS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-11-2017, 05:12 AM

(Location: Outer Banks, North Carolina, United States)

(RP Theme: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Bj8Q9WWWa_E )

[Image: Sand-Scene.jpg]

XWF cameras have been allowed to witness The Revival's brutal training camp for their Dragon House Match against Phantom Panzer and Dr. Psycho. The team are constantly fighting each other, however, much like their slogan says, they are using only their fists. The temperature is a searing 84 degrees Fahrenheit, however, they keep going. Hell, even they are EATING and DRINKING they're fighting each other, not even noticing the searing heat, only being focused on each other.

By the end of their 13 hour non-stop session, with the temperature slightly lower at 82 degrees Fahrenheit, their knuckles are bloody and their faces battered and bruised, but even then, they're similing! We asked them about their upcoming match.

"You remember the 3rd of May, yes? That was when we had our debut match here in the XWF, facing off, as far as we know, one of the greatest teams in the world in the now former AX3, and we lost. But it was not The Revival that failed, it was that fucking Anti-Christ talentless piece of shit Drake that lost. He got his ass pinned to the mat, and he got exposed. Also, Jim Cadeus, I would like to apologize for almost breaking leg... Sorry that we failed. We haven't forgotten Jim, and we WILL get revenge for that."

"Drake, you may have brought us into this company, but now we're going solo from talentless ass. It's not wonder you've lost every match you've been in, because YOU'RE NOTHIN' BUT SHIT. I mean, even when we starred as JOBBERS in NXT, we put up more of a fight than you, you weak fucker. I'm just gonna move on, 'cause he's not even worth the time of day for people as great as us."

Psycho, Panzer: You guys just signed your goddamn death warrants. You are gonna regret EVER steppin' to us."

"Couldn't put it better myself Dash. You guys think a mere Hardcore match, with additional Dragons is enough to scare us. Bitch, the only thing that remotely scares us about you is your appearances. God you guys are ugly, the only ugly thing we've seen is the broken face of Tomaso Ciampa after we beat his ass, and serious Psycho, Balor + Undertaker DOES NOT = a good look, it = shit, smeared all over you face, and lots of emo sweetcorn bits, wanting to kill themselves to get away from you."

"Oh, and another thing, Psycho, when you speak you both sound like an idiot and slur your words like a drunk. Your speech patterns are so stupid, I swear I can feel my brain cells slowly committing suicide one by one. You claim the Dragon House is your world, well then, prepare for it to come crashing down around you, bitch, we love a fight with no rules, then we don't need to restrain ourselves. And Panzer, well, you're just a shitier version of The Blue Meanie and Goldust merged together, and then dumped into even more shit. You wanna know why we think you're full of shit, when you say you can beat us? It because you can't.

"We've have been proven by EVERY form of media, that we are the greatest tag team in existence today, you two aren't even a proper team, you're just a bunch of mental patients that pretend to know how to wrestle. I bet you guys are so sick in the head, that you think a chicken is a Dragon... Or that you can beat us. 'Cause you CAN'T AND YOU WON'T. So to answer your question: Hell Yeah we're ready to kick your little asses all the way back to Ancient China."

"So, in a brief conclusion, you mentally ill guys are shit, we are way better then both of you will ever be, and we're gonna kill you in that house. It ain't goin' to be a war, it's gonna be a massacre, a massacre of YOU. Better write your wills, you'll need 'em.

The Revival leave as the scene fades to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Revival's post:
JimCaedus (07-11-2017), Vincent Lane (07-11-2017)