Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL Edgar Proves Sucking Dick Works
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 09:41 PM

Guess you prove sucking Matthews or Washington's dick works to get ahead in this company saying you are getting a title match at Savage because really that is the only reason I can come up with on how you got the match as it sure as hell wasn't your wrestling skills.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Vincent Lane (07-10-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chasm's post!
Guppy Parsh (07-09-2017), R.L. Edgar (07-10-2017)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

07-09-2017, 11:12 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=27848

Quote: IMPECCABLE LEAP!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD, EDGAR HIT MEZIAN WITH THE IMPECCABLE LEAP!

Edgar climbs on top of Mezian, hooking the leg for the cover!!

Chode Bono!

3..!!!!!

WINNER AND NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE TV TITLE
R.L. EDGAR!!!

"He beat three other guys. He earned it the same way you earned your Hart title shot, just less controversially."

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
(07-09-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), JimCaedus (07-10-2017), R.L. Edgar (07-10-2017), Vincent Lane (07-10-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 11:36 PM

Chasm, I'll invite you to tune into Warfare and since you'll be there, it should be easy to find on any one of the hundreds of monitors backstage. You'll want to pay attention to what I have to say.

G'day, nowmer legend Parsh.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2017, 11:51 PM

(07-09-2017, 09:41 PM)Chasm Said: Guess you prove sucking Matthews or Washington's dick works to get ahead in this company saying you are getting a title match at Savage because really that is the only reason I can come up with on how you got the match as it sure as hell wasn't your wrestling skills.

I'm going to force you into a gloryhole and make $500 at $10 a dick.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(07-09-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), JimCaedus (07-10-2017), R.L. Edgar (07-10-2017), Vincent Lane (07-10-2017)
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-10-2017, 03:50 AM

Hey, Hole.

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like R.L. Edgar's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), Vincent Lane (07-10-2017), Zane Kingsley III (07-10-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 01:36 PM

(07-09-2017, 11:51 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(07-09-2017, 09:41 PM)Chasm Said: Guess you prove sucking Matthews or Washington's dick works to get ahead in this company saying you are getting a title match at Savage because really that is the only reason I can come up with on how you got the match as it sure as hell wasn't your wrestling skills.

Sorry my name isn't Peter Gilmour

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chasm's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), Vincent Lane (07-10-2017)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2017, 01:47 PM

(07-10-2017, 01:36 PM)Chasm Said:
(07-09-2017, 11:51 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:

Sorry my name isn't Peter Gilmour

I've made my money off of Gilmour by pinning him and taking home fight purses.

Talk while you can, you're going to have one sore jaw.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), Vincent Lane (07-10-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 02:50 PM

Like I am scared of some redneck hick that is so ugly that XWF makes him wear a mask so he doesn't scare the children

Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 04:22 PM

"Man, Chasm. You really like to bitch, like a lot of the people around here. Not as much as that clown fucker or Chris Chaos, but you're up there dude
Bitch bitch bitch, that's all you seem to be good at. You lost, so be a fucking man and admit you were defeated. Don't be giving excuses like so many before you. You fucking pussy."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Holliday's post:
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 04:45 PM

Part Timer being the number one contender is silly but I accept his win over me and his #1 contendership

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 04:55 PM

(07-10-2017, 04:22 PM)John Holliday Said: "Man, Chasm. You really like to bitch, like a lot of the people around here. Not as much as that clown fucker or Chris Chaos, but you're up there dude
Bitch bitch bitch, that's all you seem to be good at. You lost, so be a fucking man and admit you were defeated. Don't be giving excuses like so many before you. You fucking pussy."

What lose is that because the way I see I am still undefeated as that last match was stricken from the record books so it doesn't count as a lose and as soon as I get my title match I will be the next XWF Hart Champion that I promise you.

Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 05:11 PM

(07-10-2017, 04:55 PM)Chasm Said:
(07-10-2017, 04:22 PM)John Holliday Said: "Man, Chasm. You really like to bitch, like a lot of the people around here. Not as much as that clown fucker or Chris Chaos, but you're up there dude

What lose is that because the way I see I am still undefeated as that last match was stricken from the record books so it doesn't count as a lose and as soon as I get my title match I will be the next XWF Hart Champion that I promise you.

"Yeah? Well, you're still a pussy."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Holliday's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), R.L. Edgar (07-11-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 05:23 PM

Wow is that the best insult you got? With come backs like that what am I ever going to do with myself, guess I will just sit here and cry myself to sleep.

Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 06:08 PM

"Oh, I know you will, while listening to emo music and cutting your wrists. Remember to go down the river and not across it, but c'mon. We all know you're too much of a bitch to cut downwards. Fucking pussy."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Holliday's post:
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-10-2017, 10:38 PM

[Duke]Somebody buy this guy a grammar tutor. This is disturbing to hear.[/duke]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-10-2017, 10:43 PM

(07-10-2017, 10:38 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: [Duke]Somebody buy this guy a grammar tutor. This is disturbing to hear.[/duke]

Just picture William Shatner, Dookie Pants. It makes it easier.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-10-2017, 10:47 PM

[Duke]I don't know, Doc. Ever since James Raven called him Howie Mandel, thats all I see now when I look at, or hear him botch the English language. [/duke]

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
(07-11-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thaddeus Duke's post!
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 11:00 PM

Chasm, I'll remind you again to pay attention on Warfare. This goes for Engy as well. I WILL be on hand. I WILL march my fat ass to the ring. I WILL confront Cadryn Tiberius. I WILL discuss the state of the Hart Championship. And I WILL have an announcement regarding the next Hart title match.

You WON'T want to miss it.
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 11:46 PM

(07-10-2017, 10:38 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: [Duke]Somebody buy this guy a grammar tutor. This is disturbing to hear.[/duke]

Fuck grammar and Duke congrats on James feeling sorry for you and giving you back the Xtreme title because without it you don't really matter and honestly I don't give a fuck what you think. You don't like how I speak then don't fucking listen.

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2017, 11:48 PM

(07-10-2017, 11:00 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Chasm, I'll remind you again to pay attention on Warfare. This goes for Engy as well. I WILL be on hand. I WILL march my fat ass to the ring. I WILL confront Cadryn Tiberius. I WILL discuss the state of the Hart Championship. And I WILL have an announcement regarding the next Hart title match.

And Pauly boy don't you worry I will be watching Warfare and look forward to finding out when I get my Hart title

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-11-2017, 01:26 AM

(07-10-2017, 11:46 PM)Chasm Said:

Fuck grammar and Duke congrats on James feeling sorry for you and giving you back the Xtreme title because without it you don't really matter and honestly I don't give a fuck what you think. You don't like how I speak then don't fucking listen.

[duke]Pffft.[/duke] Jack scoffs. [duke]I'd challenge you and make you show the world which of us actually matters, but I don't want to be known as the guy that beats up the mentally challenged. Raven mailing it in and giving my title back is on him, not on me. I've been in the main event for months now and why? Ratings. I put asses in the seats and glue eyes to the television. Let me know when you start to matter again... as if you ever did.

Chasm is actually a good name for you, so bravo for coming up with it. I mean a chasm is a hole, right? A void? And that's exactly what you are. Chasm shows up on XWF television and the ratings disappear. The eyeballs disappear. The men, the women and the children in the arenas disappear and why? Because you're on TV or in front of their faces and they know its time to go take a leak or get some nachos.

You should feel honored I'm even addressing you directly. If it weren't for a bunch of dogs needing to go outside, I wouldn't be here.[/duke]

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2017, 05:11 PM

(07-10-2017, 11:00 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Chasm, I'll remind you again to pay attention on Warfare. This goes for Engy as well. I WILL be on hand. I WILL march my fat ass to the ring. I WILL confront Cadryn Tiberius. I WILL discuss the state of the Hart Championship. And I WILL have an announcement regarding the next Hart title match.

(Ooc: Just incase you planned to have me come to the ring Chasm is not going to be at Warfare but will be watching it on TV from his Ottawa home as I plan on using your announcement in my next rp)

Hate Post Like Post