Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Psycho theme music changeup
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-09-2017, 07:24 PM

Just contributing to the on going cancerous growth of our beloved XWF talent. I swear this place wouldn't be the same without me. What do you say Dr. Psycho?

Doc sits somewhere unusual and talks. He stares at a wall aimlessly as if talking directly to someone. We look across and see a picture of Doctor Psycho.

Meanwhile. Raven is sitting eating a piece of toast when he looks down and see's Doc's face sprinkled on the toast with the cinnamon!! Raven takes a big, sexy bite of the toast as he gets smacked in the side of the head with a baseball bat..... AND A LOBOTOMY!!!! HOLY FUCK!! HOOLY FUCK! DOC'S GOT HIM! HE'S PINNING HIM! HE'S PINNING RAVEN! RAVEN'S CHOKING ON THE TOAST!! HOLY FUCK!!

Meanwhile, the picture of Dr. Psycho watches on from a peep hole through the room.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit