Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 11th Edition 7/9/2017
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 04:04 PM

1: James Raven
2: Chris Chaos
3: Robbie Bourbon
4: Thaddeus Duke
5: Jim Caedus
6: Doctor Louis D'Ville
7: Bearded War Pig
8: Theo Pryce
9: John Samuels
10: Thomas Nixon
11: Cadryn Tiberius
12: Jack Cain
13: Bruce Blingsteen
14: Peter Gilmour
15: Jenny Myst
16: Neville Sinclair
17: Trax
18: Barney Green
19: John Holliday
20: Chasm <<Still not in Red
21: Mezian
22: Steve Davids
23: Michael McBride
24: Guppy Parsh <<<Former hero, nowmer legend
25: Scully
26: Travis McCoy
27: Phantom Panzer
28: Maddy & Engy
29: Outlaw Brian Harris
30: Drezdin
31: John Madison
32: Jody Madrox

Champions get their name in GOLD
Contenders get their name in RED

Universal Champion: Bruce Blingsteen
-Defense Deadline:
August 1

Xtreme Champion: James Raven
-Defense Deadline:
August 8

Hart Champion: Cadryn Tiberius
-Defense Deadline:
July 19

Television Champion: Neville Sinclair
-Defense Deadline:
Savage Weekly

Jim Caedus & James Raven: #1's to Universal
Jack Cain: #1 to Television
Chasm & The Engineer: #1's to Hart
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
(07-09-2017)
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-09-2017, 04:30 PM

"Hey, assfuck, I defended my title last night. Update your shitty timeline."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-09-2017, 04:46 PM

Why are you still here?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-09-2017, 04:55 PM

(07-09-2017, 04:46 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Why are you still here?

"I'm the Universal Champion. What's your excuse?"

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-09-2017, 04:58 PM

(07-09-2017, 04:55 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said:
(07-09-2017, 04:46 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Why are you still here?

"I'm the Universal Champion. What's your excuse?"

I don't have one.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 05:46 PM

(07-09-2017, 04:30 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Hey, assfuck, I defended my title last night. Update your shitty timeline."

You think I'm actually going to consider you defending that title against a General Manager as a title defense?

That's not going to happen.

The clock is ticking, Mr. Blingsteen.

Which brings me to someone else. Cadryn Tiberius. Schedule your next title defense for the next available date, or I will vacate your title reign.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-09-2017, 06:01 PM

(07-09-2017, 05:46 PM)Paul Heyman Said:
(07-09-2017, 04:30 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Hey, assfuck, I defended my title last night. Update your shitty timeline."

You think I'm actually going to consider you defending that title against a General Manager as a title defense?

Which brings me to someone else. Cadryn Tiberius. Schedule your next title defense for the next available date, or I will vacate your title reign.

"Would I have lost the title of I lost the match?"

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-09-2017, 06:07 PM

The owner/YOUR FUCKING BOSS Said:Theo Pryce: Well JT, all you had to do was ask. Seriously, why doesn’t anyone just come and talk to me? So many of these problems could be avoided if people would just stop by my office. Anyway, back on topic, I’m going to give you a chance to make your dreams come true. Next week on Savage, I’m going to officially sign off on a J.T Washington - vs - Bruce Blingsteen, for the UNIVERSAL TITLE.

JT’s eyes almost pop out of his head from excitement. He begins jumping around the ring with an over exaggerated fist pump.

Theo Pryce: Okay, settle down JT. This match does come with a few stipulations. If you win, not only will you be the new XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, but I will personally draw up the most lucrative contract this company has ever offered any talent in it’s history, but if you lose, that’s it. Your in ring career, at least here in the XWF, will be officially over.

"Sure sounds like a title defense to me."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-09-2017, 06:09 PM

"I don't know what kind of backstage bullshit politicking you're trying to pull here, but it's not going to work.

I defended the title.

Update the goddamn list."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 06:13 PM

(07-09-2017, 06:09 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "I don't know what kind of backstage bullshit politicking you're trying to pull here, but it's not going to work.

I defended the title.

Update the goddamn list."

No.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 06:16 PM

I think he's right, Mister Heyman. After all, after fighting and defeating Michael McBride, I lost a position on your glorious rankings... Fighting a non-competitor should so something similar, am I right?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 06:17 PM

How does it feel all the way down there Bruce?
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 06:20 PM

(07-09-2017, 06:17 PM)Chris Chaos Said: How does it feel all the way down there Bruce?

It was to be so dark and lonely. I think he's having a panzy-attack, Chris.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 06:25 PM

(07-09-2017, 06:16 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I think he's right, Mister Heyman. After all, after fighting and defeating Michael McBride, I lost a position on your glorious rankings... Fighting a non-competitor should so something similar, am I right?

I think even allowing him to remain champion is more than fair. I really wanted to strip him of that title when he "won" it, but here we are with Bruce Blingsteen making a mockery of this company and the most prestigious title in the industry. I'm very seriously considering doing what I should have done in the first place and booking Jim Caedus's return bout immediately.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 06:29 PM

To be honest, I don't think Jim Caedus would get the job done. You would be wasting all of our time.... Again.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 06:43 PM

(07-09-2017, 06:29 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: To be honest, I don't think Jim Caedus would get the job done. You would be wasting all of our time.... Again.

Whether or not JIm Caedus gets the job done is very much irrelevant. As the victim of the cash in, he's guaranteed a return bout and as much as I respect Theo Pryce and Vincent Lane, this was a mistake to give a title opportunity to a General Manager, BEFORE having that guaranteed return bout set up and scheduled. Should Jim get the job done, great, Blingsteen is the pretender I think he is. Should Caedus fail and Bruce succeed, then I suppose bruce would have proved me wrong, then and only then, legitimizing his claim to the Universal Championship.
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 06:47 PM

"Yeeeeees, number 19. I'll just keep climbing up the ranks."
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-09-2017, 06:51 PM

"Congratualtions Pauline, you just put pissing you off on top of my priority list. You have no idea how long I can drag this out."

"We'll see you boys next month."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 06:56 PM

(07-09-2017, 06:51 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Congratualtions Pauline, you just put pissing you off on top of my priority list. You have no idea how long I can drag this out."

"We'll see you boys next month."

Do that, Mr. Blingsteen. With you as a reigning champion, I reserve the right to book you without your approval or your knowledge. You don't show up for a booked title defense? You forfeit.

That just makes my life easier.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 06:57 PM

Well if it takes beating a scrub in a rematch to legitimize the reign of the most prestige title in the UNIVERSE these days, then so be it. Just hurry up.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 07:10 PM

What happened to Raven being #1 Contender?

And I would be honored to take the belt off Blingsteen and Face Either Jim or James for it.

Triple threat perhaps? Winner faces Bruce?

I just don't think that the fanbase would want to see the slaughter that would ensue in a one-on-one match between Jim and Bruce
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 07:13 PM

Speaking of scrubs.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 07:14 PM

I have a shove it in my back pocket as well perhaps I can use that hmmmm
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 07:16 PM

(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)Chris Chaos Said: What happened to Raven being #1 Contender?

And I would be honored to take the belt off Blingsteen and Face Either Jim or James for it.

I just don't think that the fanbase would want to see the slaughter that would ensue in a one-on-one match between Jim and Bruce

You had your chance to work back into the Universal title picture on Warfare against Jim Caedus. You failed. James Raven is still the number one contender and he'll receive his deserved title shot after Jim Caedus has his return bout.

When I want your opinion Chris, I'll ask for it. No triple threat. No winner facing Bruce. Caedus has a guaranteed one on one as a result of being cashed in on.

If you manage to defeat James Raven at Savage, then I'll reconsider your standing as far as the Universal title is concerned. Not winning that match, Chris, means you've lost to both of the top contenders in a matter of a week and a half and that will mean you have no way into the title picture for the time being.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 07:19 PM

(07-09-2017, 07:14 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I have a shove it in my back pocket as well perhaps I can use that hmmmm

You do.

Yet keep in mind, as Commissioner of the Championship Committee, you must have my blessing in order to book yourself for a title match. As it stands right now, I'm not going to give it to you.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-09-2017, 07:23 PM

(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)Chris Chaos Said: What happened to Raven being #1 Contender?

"Raven wisely decided to settle for second place once he saw I was champ.

You couldn't. Plain and simple. You would never, ever, ever beat me.

The one thing we can agree on though is that I'm going to slaughter Caedus one-on-one."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 07:24 PM

Oh and Bruce, I'm going to drop by on Savage on Saturday to make a little announcement. I do hope you can find time to tune in.
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-09-2017, 07:35 PM

"Chaos won't make it through me at warfare regardless.

What happens then Paul?

The fact that I was ever below Holliday is a fucking joke. What happens when I drop Chris Chaos on his head a couple dozen times?"

[Image: pFP1ZZx.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 07:38 PM

I'll take this one, Mister Paulie.

You see Mister McCoy... Sometimes even when you WIN a match, it doesn't help your position in the rankings at all. In fact, sometimes it could even HURT THEM! So, just be careful what you wish for. If I was you, I would seek a better challenge next time...

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-09-2017, 08:03 PM

Look, Mr. Heyman, with all due respect...

You don't get to decide my fate, friend.

I will decide when and where I defend MY title.

And with that being said, I think I'll wait even longer now.

Jerk..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 08:12 PM

(07-09-2017, 07:35 PM)Travis McCoy Said:

What happens then Paul?

The fact that I was ever below Holliday is a fucking joke. What happens when I drop Chris Chaos on his head a couple dozen times?"

"It's a fucking joke that you think you should be above me. I won my last match. The fuck have you done since we faced off? Oooooh, right. Not a God damn thing. Suck a dick McCoy, then go jump off a cliff to join your loser family in Hell."
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-09-2017, 08:16 PM

(07-09-2017, 08:12 PM)John Holliday Said:
(07-09-2017, 07:35 PM)Travis McCoy Said:

What happens then Paul?

"It's a fucking joke that you think you should be above me. I won my last match. The fuck have you done since we faced off? Oooooh, right. Not a God damn thing. Suck a dick McCoy, then go jump off a cliff to join your loser family in Hell."

I second this.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(07-09-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 09:33 PM

(07-09-2017, 08:03 PM)Cadryn Tiberius Said:

Jerk..

You are just trying to hold the title a little longer because you deep down know that as soon as I get my title match you are going to be a former champion

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 09:47 PM

(07-09-2017, 08:03 PM)Cadryn Tiberius Said:

Jerk..

Perhaps you won't mind joining me at the next Warfare so that we might have a little chat?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
JimCaedus (07-10-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-09-2017, 10:11 PM

moving up slowly...

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-09-2017, 11:20 PM

ooc: Lol Whereas I'm dropping swiftly. ::raising arms:: woo. hoo.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2017, 12:04 AM

Christ, have some dignity.

You're fiending after a title shot harder than a cokehead slurping last weeks mirror. What are we supposed to do, watch you go have shot after shot after shot because you can't accept losing? What about the rest of the guys in line?

Isn't James Raven the defacto top contender? How about you give the man some respect, he earned the damn shot, let him have it. If you want to fight, how about you show the universe you can do it to prove you still have a fucking spine instead of an addiction?

Ooh, by the way, I still give two big sweaty gorilla fucks about this list. Who gives a fuck where Blingsteen is on the charts compared to anybody else. The Heyman Power Rankings might shit the fans, but it doesn't shit the players.

I made my own list.

Robbie pulls out a piece of paper.

Eggs
Bread
Milk
Bacon
Dish Soap
Bar Soap
TP
Paper Towels
Tea
Coffee
Hamburger meat
Chicken
Broccoli
Carrots
Potatoes
Rice
Cabbage
Pineapples (2)
Bananas
Oranges
Cereal
Snacks (see coupons)
Sodas
Dog Food

See, that list right there is twice as valuable to me. That's my grocery list. It'll actually useful and will be referenced for a purpose.

Jesus. Even Doc is getting snarky. Margin of victory, bud. I beat a man with a parade float.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(07-10-2017), JimCaedus (07-10-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-10-2017, 01:19 AM

(07-09-2017, 07:23 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said:
(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I just don't think that the fanbase would want to see the slaughter that would ensue in a one-on-one match between Jim and Bruce

"The one thing we can agree on though is that I'm going to slaughter Caedus one-on-one."

"Pardon me while I shit my pants."

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

07-10-2017, 06:00 AM

Just stirring some shit, Mister Bourbon! Smell my finger!

Hate Post Like Post