Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAGE CONTROVERSY!!!!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 06:59 PM

The scene opens with Vincent Lane in front of an old school AV club-style setup of a big CRT TV on a rolling cart with a VCR attached to it. There may even be a laser disc player.

"Folks, I have some shocking news for you all... it seems to me that this past Warfare an EGREGIOUS error was made in the cage match result involving XWF stars Engineer and Chasm. Let's watch the tape."

Engy wraps his arms around the top rope and begins donkey kicking the door! One of the hinges break off as Chasm reaches the top and starts making his way down. With his back to the ring before, he didn't see Engy's attempts to escape! He picks up the pace as the other hinge flies off the door! Engy falls through the ropes back into the ring and dives to the outside!!

Wait a minute!

Oh shit! Charon got him!

Charon grabs ahold of Engy just as he attempts to dive to the outside through the broken doorway. Meanwhile, Chasm, from nearly ten feet in the air jumps from the cage and falls to the floor outside of the ring!!

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

"Now... see there? Right when Engineer leaps from the door and gets caught by Charon? HIS FEET STILL DRAG ON THE FLOOR! This is a classic case of a toe drag like we've seen from top NFL receivers! What's more, the second foot comes down a split second before Chasm lands from his impressive cage top dive!

Now, our officials in the XWF are the best in the business. They call it as they see it, as they should, but in this case, upon review with top technology like I have here, it is plain to see that it was the wrong call.

So what to do?

Great question! Here's what I've decided...

As of RIGHT NOW THIS MOMENT, Chasm's victory in the record books is NULL AND VOID.

However... it is only fair to accept partial responsibility for the error in officiating and allow Chasm to remain number one contender to the Hart Title.

BUT!

I am hereby declaring that the Engineer is ALSO the number one contender to the Hart Title!

That's right, in an unprecedented move that Theo Pryce would NEVER think of, I am declaring BOTH Chasm AND the Engineer to be CO-NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS to the Hart Championship!

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled lives. See you soon!"

The scene fades away.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(07-08-2017), (07-08-2017), Dr.Psycho (07-08-2017), JimCaedus (07-08-2017)
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-08-2017, 07:03 PM

Cue Howie Mandell bitching in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like James Raven's post:
(07-08-2017), Barney Green (07-08-2017), Vincent Lane (07-08-2017)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-08-2017, 07:55 PM

This might sound crazy...but I personally think that Chasm AND Engy should face one another for TRUE title contention for the Hart Championship.

Vinny, this isn't the '94 Rumble where Lugar and Bret had to share the spotlight... just for Lugar to get DQ'ed and celebrated like if he won the belt when in reality he DIDN'T.

So basically, Chasm Vs. Engy= $$$ and ad revenue.

BUT, if you want both of them to go after Cadryn for this Hart title then you might as well put em Triple threat match to settle the score for all three men.

BEFORE i get too General Managerial here... Cadyrn can choose who he wants to face for his belt.

I said too much, i'll be off eleswhere.. but Vinny remember what i told you. BUT, it is up to you bossman on how you view this opportunity.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 08:05 PM

You know what as much as I don't agree with this bullshit of voiding my win at least you did the best thing for business and kept me as one of the number one contenders as I earned that shot, but really it doesn't really matter to me that you also made Edgy co-contender because at the end of the day I don't care if I have to beat one or two people that Hart Title is going to be around my waist.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Vincent Lane (07-08-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 08:23 PM

(07-08-2017, 08:05 PM)Chasm Said: You know what as much as I don't agree with this bullshit of voiding my win at least you did the best thing for business and kept me as one of the number one contenders as I earned that shot, but really it doesn't really matter to me that you also made Edgy co-contender because at the end of the day I don't care if I have to beat one or two people that Hart Title is going to be around my waist.

Fucking, EDGY, lol.

ENGY is literally and even he has a handle on names four letters long.

He's gonna eat you alive.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Muddy Waters (07-09-2017), Vincent Lane (07-08-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 08:31 PM

It doesn't matter what the fuck you call yourself, yeah ok I made a mistake with your name all that proves that you haven't done fuck all to make me remember you.

I am looking forward to facing you again just so that I can prove that this was nothing more then a lucky fluke and that you don't deserve to be in the same ring as me, let alone fighting for the Hart Championship.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Vincent Lane (07-08-2017)