Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: Edition X 7/7/2017
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 11:51 AM

1: James Raven
2: Jim Caedus
3: Thaddeus Duke
4: Robbie Bourbon
5: Doctor Louis D'Ville
6: Chris Chaos
7: Theo Pryce
8: John Samuels
9: Bearded War Pig
10: Cadryn Tiberius
11: Jack Cain
12: Thomas Nixon
13: Trax
14: Bruce Blingsteen
15: Peter Gilmour
16: Neville Sinclair
17: Barney Green
18: Jenny Myst
19: Chasm
20: Mezian
21: Steve Davids
22: Michael McBride
23: John Holliday
24: Travis McCoy
25: Phantom Panzer
26: Maddy & Engy
27: Drezdin
28: John Madison
29: Jody Madrox

Champions get their name in GOLD
Contenders get their name in RED

Universal Champion: Bruce Blingsteen
-Defense Deadline:
August 1

Xtreme Champion: Thaddeus Duke
-Defense Deadline:
August 5

Hart Champion: Cadryn Tiberius
-Defense Deadline:
July 19

Television Champion: Neville Sinclair
-Defense Deadline:
Savage Weekly

Jim Caedus & James Raven: #1 to Universal
Jack Cain: #1 to Television
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-08-2017), JimCaedus (07-08-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 12:25 PM

"Hey, Paul E. Dangerously. Since I beat McBride and Mezian was a no-show to the triple threat, should I not be above them two fucks? Or at the very least, shouldn't they be dropping far enough for me to be above them?"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-08-2017, 12:35 PM

I would think THAT makes sense and I'm not on the list...yet

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 12:38 PM

(07-08-2017, 12:25 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Hey, Paul E. Dangerously. Since I beat McBride and Mezian was a no-show to the triple threat, should I not be above them two fucks? Or at the very least, shouldn't they be dropping far enough for me to be above them?"

Beating McBride means nothing. He's a punk ass bitch and I hate him. Keep working Panzer, you'll get there.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 12:41 PM

(07-08-2017, 12:35 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: I would think THAT makes sense and I'm not on the list...yet

Thinking has never been your strong suit. Stick to losing matches like you usually do.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Dr.Psycho (07-08-2017)
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-08-2017, 01:46 PM

Now see here you one ton balding pukebag! Which is exactly what comes out of your mouth every time you open it mind you...I've only had two matches here both of which were close contested despite my losing and have yet to be pinned in a match submitted yes but NOT pinned. and in case you were living under a rock I saved Panzer from a beatdown by Blingsteen and those bozos from BX3!

If you have any desire to share the same beating I gave them I have no qualms with that at all! Otherwise I'd curb my tongue with the insults and show some proper respect!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-08-2017, 03:12 PM

(07-08-2017, 01:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Now see here you one ton balding pukebag! Which is exactly what comes out of your mouth every time you open it mind you...I've only had two matches here both of which were close contested despite my losing and have yet to be pinned in a match submitted yes but NOT pinned. and in case you were living under a rock I saved Panzer from a beatdown by Blingsteen and those bozos from BX3!

If you have any desire to share the same beating I gave them I have no qualms with that at all! Otherwise I'd curb my tongue with the insults and show some proper respect!

Woah, woah, woah there demon hunter.... Don't count your chickens before they lay an egg! Calypso! is a five time, five time, five time, five time........ ...... five...

Ponders then nods.

FIVE TIME FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION JABRONI. Calypso ain't even made the list yet, homes, so you BEST get in line. Nuh I'm sayin?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
(07-08-2017), JimCaedus (07-08-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 05:28 PM

What the hell as the number #1 contender for the Hart title I want my name in fucking red.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chasm's post!
(07-08-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 05:42 PM

(07-08-2017, 05:28 PM)Chasm Said: What the hell as the number #1 contender for the Hart title I want my name in fucking red.

As Chairman of the Championship Committee, I can take that contendership from you if I so choose.

Speak carefully.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 05:47 PM

(07-08-2017, 01:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Now see here you one ton balding pukebag! Which is exactly what comes out of your mouth every time you open it mind you...I've only had two matches here both of which were close contested despite my losing and have yet to be pinned in a match submitted yes but NOT pinned. and in case you were living under a rock I saved Panzer from a beatdown by Blingsteen and those bozos from BX3!

What's this? Am I hearing excuses?

...of course not. That'd be weak and childish.

Yes, challenge the greatest former General Manager to ever live. But you should tread carefully. Just because I'm not a wrestler does not mean I'd go easy on you. If you want to prove that you're an even bigger embarrassment than you already are, continue talking.
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-08-2017, 06:04 PM

Oh believe me Heyman I know exactly which of the Seven Circles of Hell I'll need to go to find you waiting!
You're not dealing with the same Dr.Psycho anymore you Blubbery Boatload I'm much different and MUCH more Dangerous! so if you want to prove just how right I am about you being a cowardly one ton pile of talking puke be my guest!

Wrestler or no wrestler note this well in mind that anytime anywhere any match I will gladly take you on and take my time slowly dissecting you piece by piece and donating your brain to science if I'm feeling merciful!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-08-2017, 06:10 PM

(07-08-2017, 06:04 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Oh believe me I know exactly which of the Seven Circles of Hell I'll need to go to find you waiting!
You're not dealing with the same Dr.Psycho anymore you Blubbery Boatload I'm much different and MUCH more Dangerous! so if you want to prove just how right I am about you be my guest!
Wrestler or no wrestler I will gladly take my time dissecting you piece by piece and donating your brain to science if I'm feeling merciful!

How DARE you speak to me in that manner! C'mon son, how many doctor's do we need around here? I'm going to need to see some credentials bro.
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 11:35 PM

(07-08-2017, 12:25 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Hey, Paul E. Dangerously. Since I beat McBride and Mezian was a no-show to the triple threat, should I not be above them two fucks? Or at the very least, shouldn't they be dropping far enough for me to be above them?"

"Man. You sure like to bitch, don't you?"
Hate Post Like Post