Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How in the actual FUCK
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2017, 10:47 AM

How in the actual fuck did you actually win another title.We need to keep you two on a leash or something fucking hell.I'm gonna take this belt off your hands real quick so you won't embarrass yourself anymore.I mean seriously you have Engy, who is most likely the luckiest fucking crazy person ever.He doesn't have to do shit he just sits there and makes sub-par promos and gets wins because we feel bad for him.Then we have that Madison bitch who in her first Match got her ass fucking whipped by a walking talking piece of candy corn.(seriously Jenny stay way from the tanning beds for awhile)I mean you have to be a complete fucking moron to think that you have any real chance in the XWF. Especially with the amount of bull semen that spews from your mouth Maddy.So why don't you go back to the white house and tell Trump that the best thing he as ever done is started the Miss Universe pageant.

Fucking pin Dickheads.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Crimson Cloud

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 11:17 AM

A muffled voice yells out from a mysterious cavern located in Ezeriaha's jeans.

HELP! HELP! I'M TRAPPED IN HERE. IT'S DARK AND SCARY AND THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE IN HERE WITH ME. THE SQUEEKS KEEP GETTING LOUDER. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2017, 02:39 PM

That was cute but where the fuck is Maddy and Engy?
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2017, 08:16 PM

It's just so fucking ADORABLE when people who aren't badasses try to put their big girl panties on and play pretend.

Kick. The. Fuck. Out.

So, Ezzy, good of you to actually show up and do your job for once. Jenny and I missed you this past Warfare. That is to say, we appreciated you not dragging an amazingly entertaining match down too much as you stumbled about the ring on your twig legs, wobbling like a weeble wobble and trying to keep that massive baby head aloft.

But yeah, negging me for losing a match that you didn't even make it to the ring for must be some new millennial kind of promo'ing. Maybe you think you deserve not to be considered a loser in that match because you technically appeared on camera. TROPHY FOR PARTICIPATION, right bitch?

Except no. I went out there, and fought my ass off. You were tits up in an ambulance during that time, so I guess you missed it.

By the by, have you checked your boyfriend's search history yet? I know he likes 'em young, considering you look like that junior year cheerleader who spent prom with her head in the urinal getting railed by half the soccer team (the football team passes on scrubs like you). Buuuuuut, I'm thinkin' it doesn't stop with an appreciation for 16 year olds so you should probably get on that before the Feds do.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 06:52 AM

Vincent comes by on his hoverboard, doing a lot of sweet moves.

Welp, looks like a successful kick out in my opinion. A small midget could limbo underneath Dyson's shoulder.

Watching these two ladies squirm around on the floor is pretty fun though!

Vincent sees Roxy leaning on a wall nearby, scrutinizing him.

Oh! Never mind...

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Madison Dyson

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-09-2017)