Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 11:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Voicemail
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-07-2017, 12:49 PM

**Continued from "Favours", which can be found here: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=28399 This is also set before this week's Wednesday Warfare - but is a promo for this week's Savage**

**Jack Cain wakes with a start from the back seat of the limo he's travelling in. The car is still en route to Missouri, moving at pace along the pitch black highway**

[Image: giphy.gif]

**Cain grabs a bottle of water from the minibar and quenches his thirst, wiping the excess from his mouth with the sleeve of his coat. He leans forward, then looks out of the window, to try and get a measure of where he is - but it's too dark. He speaks to the chauffeur, who's remained silent since they've left the medical facility where Cain recovered**

Where we goin' Argyle?

**The driver doesn't answer**

Figures. The next time we see a gas station, reckon we could stop? I need a piss and a burger.

**The driver waves a hand in acknowledgement but doesn't take his eyes off the road. The speakers in the rear compartment click again as the electronically disguised voice addressed him again**

You'll have to forgive Morris, he doesn't do small talk. I'm surprised you do.

Well when you gotta piss, you gotta piss, unless you want me stainin' your upholstery?

Touche.

Listen, forgive me complainin', as I know I'm in your debt and all that shit, but wouldn't it a been quicker to get a plane instead of a car?

If I did that Mr. Cain, we couldn't have these enlightening chats now could we?

Enlightenin' for you maybe - I still get the feelin' I'm in the fuckin' dark here y'know - I don't know who you are for a start off.

And you don't need to. At least, not yet. All will become clear a lot later. For now, what you need to understand is that I'm going to help you as much as I can get what you want. Gilmour, Nixon, Lesnar. They can all be dealt with. Starting with Neville Sinclair.

Jesus, don't get me started on that prick.

Ah, a sore point?

Cheatin' fuck took that TV Title didn't he?

Because you failed to prepare.

But I didn't lose did I? He pinned Jenny Myst while Nixon's fuckin' gorilla pissed about on the outside.

Semantics Jack, and you know that. You weren't on your game. You didn't win - therefore, you lost. No one cares how.

I thought you were goin' to help me. How's this helpin'?

I am helping. I just want you to recognise what you did wrong before, so it doesn't happen again - but let's face facts here. Neville Sinclair is an irrelevance. You know it, and I know it.

Still got my belt.

It's not your belt. It's the XWF's. He'll lose it eventually. What you need to consider is whether you're fighting for the title, or whether you want to fight for what you really want.

And what's that?

What you've always wanted Jack - to hurt people. You're still making everyone pay for Karen taking off and leaving you like a lovesick little puppy.

Watch your mouth.

Jack, it's not hard to fathom how you feel. and the TV Title isn't really a way to assuage all that anger - you don't really want the belt. What you want is to make Neville pay, isn't it? Neville's the embodiment of everything you hate. From the refinement, to the privilege, to the education. Everything you haven't got.

Kiss my ass.

Alright, alright, I can tell I'm touching a nerve, but what I want you to feel is that rage, that sense of indignation, that resentment. Here's something that'll make you feel better - an opportunity to get things off your chest.

What? Three weeks in the Bahamas with Kelly Brook?

Maybe later. That folder on Neville I gave you, did you read it.

Yeah. The resume of a stuck up scumbag.

That's the Jack Cain Neville Sinclair beat talking. I want the Jack Cain who I saw at High Stakes to pick up the cell phone in the locker in front of you, and dial the number that's taped to the back. I want to hear that Jack Cain in action.

**Cain leans forward and opens the panel, taking out an iPhone that's already unlocked but with just the call icon on the home screen. He presses it, then dials the number that's been taped to the rear. He hears a cultured voice that he recognises as that of Hugh, Neville Sinclair's butler.**

You have reached Neville Sinclair's personal number. If your call is business related, please call back during office hours. If your call is for Mr. Sinclair on an urgent matter, please leave a message and he will respond if necessary once this call has been vetted.

Neville? How you doin'? Jack here. Just droppin' you a line to say hope you're ok, and err... well, y'know, wish you all the best for Saturday night. It's not often I leave a message like this, so I want you to know, that you really got to me. I really gotta admit that you're the better man. You're the guy who I admire for finally beatin' me at my own game. You're the...

**Cain stops, and breaks out into a grin**

Nah, I'm just kiddin' ya Neville, I still think you're one step up from dog shit. But y'see , I got some new friends, who are helpin' me put a little, well, perspective on life. They're helpin me in all kindsa ways, feedin' me information that'll keep me one step ahead. They gave me a nice little file on you Neville - but y'know what, cos I'm such a charitable guy, I ain't gonna spill my guts to ya - because ya never know who's listenin' these days. So I'll spare them the gory details of you and that little waitress from Leeds, or those visits that Hugh makes every Friday to that boy who lives on the corner outside your estate. The one who has all the misdemeanours for deviancy . And I'd love to say these are all scurrilous rumours, but this stuff comes from reliable sources Neville, so no point denyin' it.

But the wider point in all this Neville? The real kicker? It's that you don't really matter. The TV Title, don't really matter. It's just a fuckin' symbol. It's somethin' that you need, but I don't. You need it for vindication - a material object that you fuckin' crave.

But y'know what I crave Neville - and this is gonna sound romantic - I need you.

Well, not you really. I need to beat the shit out of you, more specifically. Turnin' you into a fuckin' skid mark on the floor is what I want. I'm gonna punch you so fuckin' hard you're gonna need to unbutton your collar to shit.

Rippin' off the top of your head and pissin' on your brain will seem like fuckin;' paradise compared to what I'll do to you Neville. I'm gonna send you to a deep, dark fuckin' hellhole and I'm gonna have fun doin' it you slick haired bookworm fuck.

I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, and if I get bored of beatin' the shit outta you, I'm gonna hire men to beat the shit outta you for the next fifteen years, so if you're a fan of getting the shit beaten outta ya, then this might be your lucky fuckin' night this Saturday.

Let's face it Neville. You're gonna tell me how I'm not worthy of your title. But I don't give a fuck. I really don't. I just wanna bust your fuckin' head open and watch the blood run along the mat until Hugh has to come out with a mop and bucket.

You're a prick Neville. You'll always be a prick. You're gonna be a prick in five minute's time, in a month's time, in ten year's time. The only thing that's gonna change is you're gonna be a bigger prick. You might have some prick kids with the waitress, or you might pay her to shut up. I don't fuckin' care.

I'm goin' out there on Saturday, not to win that belt. Not to give the audience a fuckin' show. I'm goin' out there to bash your fuckin' brains in and leave you a gibberin' wreck. I've got enough muscle to kick your fuckin' ass so hard you'll shit blood for the next fifteen years.

So drink your fuckin' wine. Read your fuckin' books. Jump in your time machine and keep relivin' past glories. In the here and now, in the present, I'm gonna turn you into a fuckin' vegetable, and I am gonna laugh at you while you struggle to work out which way you're neck's broken.

**Cain hangs up the phone and throws it across the compartment**

Happy now?

Atta' boy Jack. Well done. Morris, find this man a burger and somewhere to piss. He deserves it...

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JackCain's post:
Chris Chaos (07-07-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2017), drezdin5788 (07-07-2017), JimCaedus (07-08-2017), Vincent Lane (07-07-2017)