Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do like the clown from Season 4 of American Horror Story....
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2017, 07:04 PM

.....and eat a shotgun blast to the fucking mouth.

Awwwwww, sheeeet, it's Madison Dyson.

Ya know, this viral marketing for the new It movie is way out of hand. And just like every other soulless piece of Hollywood vomit out there, you're just another circle jerk creation of some moron with a case of the sad brains and delusions of grandeur.

You listen here you prom night toilet abortion of a character. Fanciful characters can be okay when they're not just stand-ins for some sadsacks pathetic limp dick wish fulfillment. You got magic powers? You can travel through space and time? Like some whack ass Doctor Who? Jesus, how does someone have so much going on and still be such a joke? I mean, couldn't you just snap your fingers and make yourself remotely interesting? Couldn't you just wish the rest of the XWF into the cornfield and crown yourself champion of everything?

No, you can't. Because your powers are just some falsified bullshit attempt to get over, when in reality your still just some wannabe who wishes he could hold the jock of the people around here who actually know how to cut a promo. I mean, why get over by being engaging and charismatic when you can just throw a bunch of science fiction shit at the wall and see what sticks?

Sorry hon, nothing is sticking. Except you to the inside of that jizz encrusted clown suit.

Load up the shotgun. Put it in your mouth. Pull the trigger. And finally get the attention you so desperately crave you painted on, Xanax swallowing, prolapsed turd cutter.

Maddy punts him in the dick and rolls him up.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2017, 08:34 PM

PP grumbled after the dick hit, but then quickly yawns as he rolled up, and just lets Maddy pin him.

"Have fun with the belt. I won it simply to prove a point. The point being that I can tear a nigga up if I choose to. And I choose to not try to break this pin up. Vince Dorado, just count the pin, dude. And Maddy, don't get too high on that horse."

He laughs the entire time as he is being pinned.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2017, 08:46 PM

Panzer proved his point, ladies and gentlemen! He is a superior trash talker than that errant tampon string that no one had ever seen before or since!

You da man, Panz!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Madison Dyson

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Guppy Parsh (07-06-2017), Jefferson Jackson (07-07-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2017, 08:52 PM

"Fucking right I am. And don't you forget it!"

Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2017, 07:34 AM

(07-06-2017, 08:52 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Fucking right I am. And don't you forget it!"

"Everyone has already forgotten you, fucking bitch."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Holliday's post:
Vincent Lane (07-07-2017)
String Theory

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2017, 10:07 AM

You sure about that fucko
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2017, 11:35 AM

Panzer, For a pantyhose wearing candy ass dried up got fucked in the ass by my dad 100 year old wrestler, should you stop wearing make up like drag and just retire and collect your illegal government checks?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Thomas Nixon (07-07-2017), Vincent Lane (07-07-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2017, 11:36 AM

Suck my dick!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Vincent Lane (07-07-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2017, 11:54 AM

(07-07-2017, 11:35 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Panzer, For a pantyhose wearing candy ass dried up got fucked in the ass by my dad 100 year old wrestler, should you stop wearing make up like drag and just retire and collect your illegal government checks?

"You just mad, cause ya bad."

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2017, 02:19 PM

At least I ain't a washed up xwf wrestler that should of been retired along time ago after the loss

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2017, 02:22 PM

(07-07-2017, 02:19 PM)drezdin5788 Said: At least I ain't a washed up xwf wrestler that should of been retired along time ago after the loss
Oh and by the way, I may be bad but at least I'm intertaining unlike someone I know. Bozo the clown called, he wanted me to tell you to stop looking like you wanna be his bitch,

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2017, 04:55 PM

Could all you scrubs get out of my glorious win thread? Thanks.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-08-2017, 03:08 PM

Don't ya mean cheap win

Hate Post Like Post