Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
We Meet Again
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-06-2017, 04:11 PM

You know that feeling.

When you are sitting across the bar from someone and you make eye contact for that first time.

That spark, how it feels, but you still look away quickly.

You may give off signs like playing with hair, or tapping your fingers on your pint glass.

You have no idea who this person is, what they are about, or their background. All you know is the carnal attraction.

You used to be the best at what you did. You could pick up any chick you wanted, used to be able to spit the best game they have ever heard at the drop of a dime.

But you just got out of a toxic and arduous relationship that has made you feel like you aren't what you once were. You know who you are, but the cerebral cortex is a funny thing. You have it in you but for some reason you just can't get it to come out. You've been stumbling over your words and worrying too much about what other people think.....will they judge, will they write you off? You used to come rip roaring in with reckless abandon, and it worked. Then something in you changed and your edge was gone.

That time is over. That time has passed. You take another sip of your drink and look over at your "target", because that is all they are. That is all they have ever been. You don't see humans, you see destinations. Goals. You see victims.

You noticed they are looking at you too. What are they thinking? You don't know but for once in what feels like a lifetime, you don't care. Another sip and that cold fluid runs through you....you feel it sink to the bottom and send a refreshing chill through you.

They smile a bit, but you pretend not to notice. Fuck their smile. This is you, goddamnit. This is about you and it always has been.

You finish your drink and set your glass down more forcefully than necessary.

You get up, shoving your chair back. Your going to get what you want because that is who you are.

You approach them, your head up. No more thoughts, only actions.

You are going to be who you used to be.

What everyone knows you as.

Pure Chaos.

"Thomas Nixon....its been a little while, hasn't it? Where ya been, bud? Probably butt fucking an iguana somewhere. The last time we danced, we were on a cruise ship in the coldest place on planet earth. And what happened? You were pinned and beaten by the biggest tool on planet earth, Gabe Reno. I was the Universal Champion, you were just some guy who liked lizards. I was better than you then and I am better than you now. Ever since then, I have rose through the ranks and become one of the most recognizable people on this roster........you need a clone of a WWE champion and UFC champion as a body guard in order to get noticed. Kinda pathetic, huh? But while you were rotting away in the TV title division, I was planting the seeds of change in this company. While you were breeding monsters to watch your back I have been deeply ingrained in perhaps the biggest story line this company has had in years. Do you see the drop off here?

You're nothing, Nixon. And you've always been nothing. It hasn't been until now that you have finally realized it. Jack Cain took your title, and you needed an Ace in the hole. You saw what the peatri dish Brock did to Cain, and your eyes lit up. "Hey! Leaping Lizards lets team up and go after the Kings titles!"

I have been in the ring with the Kings, Nixon. I don't think there has been anyone on this roster who has had more experience with them recently than me. They would tear you and your little genetic accident apart. And not only are they more talented than both you and Brock combined, they are smarter, too.

Thomas Nixon Said:In the XWF, we aren’t just people, we’re role models for the rest of the world. I always present myself in an honest way, and I’m calculated and reasonable.

I have to ask.....how did you survive infancy? Are you sure your parents aren't brother and sister? What lesson are you teaching? You can't get it done on your own so you need to hire some help? When the going gets tough, pay your way out of it? And let me ask.....how did your little lesson go for you? Your inbred body guard got pinned by another inbred hillbilly, and the credibility of Savage--along with the IQ of our viewers--dropped a few dozen points. But I am glad you introduced Brock to us, Thomas. I truly am. It’s been a pleasure to meet the poster child for the pro-choice movement. It's been a pleasure to see that you are still a joke. It has been a pleasure to see that the lizards finally have an ambassador they can count on! Thomas, you're about as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit.

The California breeze blew his hair. It wasn't the Florida breeze, but it would do, for now.

"The Motherfuckers really mother fucked you on Savage, but I am supposed to fear Thomas Nixon and the Big, Bad Brock Lesnar? Please. This has been a failed experiment so far, plain and simple. I am teaming up with the hottest chick in the business, who also happens to be my girlfriend, and we are going to fuck you too. Savage is going to be a full on swingers party, Thomas, and I have a feeling you're going to be leaving Universal Studios with a sore asshole. Take that as you will. All the hair gel in the world won't help you Saturday Night, you pretentious prick.
You think you're hot shit but you're really just cold diarrhea.

You're monotone promo's are almost enough to put somebody to sleep. You accuse me of being predictable? It is the same shit every week from you, Nixon. Every time you open your mouth, Serta gets a royalty check. You have no emotion, no passion, that flame is gone. You tried to renew that passion with some roided up freak. It didn't work and Bourbon and Pig saw that. You claim Jenny and I have flaws? Sure. Everyone does, Thomas. That is what makes us human. But you can't deny our flat out impact here. You also can't deny your lack there of. You see, this is a wrestling company, in case you forgot. Landscapes change. Who is the best one month may not be the best another month. I have seen many come and many go. I have seen the TV Title passed around like a drunk girl at a frat house. I have seen promising superstars fizzle out like flat soda and end up being nothing. I have seen people I didn't value more than a piece of flattened gum on the street turn into some of the top guys here. You just never know, Thomas. It is beauty, it is chaos.

But me, I have been the most consistent ass kicker here. Seeing my name after the vs. on a card makes opponents damn near choke on their tongue. Nobody wants to face me, everybody thinks they can beat me, but the truth of it is that only a small handful have. You, Thomas, are not one of them. And you never will be. My reign of terror hasn't even hit its prime yet, whereas your career is on a downward spiral. THAT is why you needed Brock, let's be honest with each other.

Thomas Nixon Said:I’ll be at the corner, and you can tag me in if you need to. If you can win all by yourself, then fucking win the match.

That sounds like fear to me, Nixon. That sounds like a man who wants no part of what he is about to partake in. That sounds like a man who knows that he is knee deep in shit and quickly sinking. Brock is no joke, and I won't even begin to lie about that. That big bastard was right, he did toss the other big bastard around like a rag doll. He has power, a piss poor temper, and no off button. But I have faced men more imposing than him. I have never backed down from a challenge. I have never shied way from kicking ass, or getting mine kicked. I have stood nose to nose with the true "giants" of this industry, and my 33-12-2 record shows I have done at least something right.

You're right, Nixon. I do play mind games. I do try to gain the pyschological advantage. And what has been the result? I am the least trusted member of this roster. You just never know what Chaos will do. How he will react. Who he will take out next. That is how I want it. The more egg shells you feel the need to tiptoe over, the better it is for me. Check in the W column for King Chaos. That name is pretty fitting, actually, because when this little shindig is over, that is exactly what they will be calling me. Face it, Thomas, I am in your head. The fact you even needed to point out that you are onto my games, mean you notice them. And acceptance is the first step. I am in your head, and I have been. We have had our spats outside the ring, and you've been rather disenchanted with me haven't you? I think I even caused you to break your stoic personality a few times, to show a little fire in that belly. Where is that Thomas Nixon? A pissed off Thomas Nixon is at least worth a squirt of piss. A Thomas Nixon who hides behind whatever the hell species Brock Lesnar is.......that Thomas Nixon is the reason he is an afterthought around here. That Nixon is the reason even the lizards no longer respect him.

So Thomas, good try, I applaud you. But when Jenny and I get into that ring Saturday Night, we are going to shock the world. We are going to beat you, and send you running back to the lizards with your tail between your legs. You were nothing then and you are still nothing, it is just a shame that I have to wait so long to prove that.

Thomas Nixon Said:Thomas Nixon has plenty left in the tank. I’ve built my own name. I have my own brand

If THIS is the brand you have built, congrats. As long as you are proud of it, that is all that matters. Are Jenny and I going to crack jokes? You're damn right. Are Jenny and I going to come up with catchy one liners? You're damn right. Because that is all you are and all you have ever been Thomas, a joke. A joke with a false sense of pride and an undeserved ego.

Jenny is still in bed. She is still banged up from her brutal match at Warfare, but she should be shipshape in a little bit and I know she has been chomping at the bit to tear you a new asshole like a faggit at a bathhouse. But then again, that wouldn't be too out of the the norm for you, would it Tommy?"

When Chris reached the room, Jenny was still in bed.

"Hey babe"

He opened the blinds and let the California sun illuminate the room.

She put a hand up to her face.

"Ugghhhhh make it stopppp"

"Get your sexy ass up, we are going to the pool. The world deserves to see you in a bikini."

She smiles a bit.

"How about YOU in a bikini?"

"Who do you think I am, Thomas Nixon?"

She giggles a bit, then winces. Everything hurt.

"I wanted to walk with you. But this damn back of mine......it feels better but I have been stuck in here all day."

"Well get up, lets go."

He grabs her by the arm and pulls her to her feet. All she has on is a sports bra and small panties.

When she finally gets up and ready she looks stunning, as usual.

Grabbing their towels they headed to the pool. When they get outside, Jenny screams and grabs his arm.

"What?!"

"THAT!"

She points down and sees a small lizard, most likely a geco, near her foot.

Chris smiles to himself and then brings his Nike shoe down on top of it. He felt the squish, heard the snap.

"Better?"

"Perfection" she smiles, nuzzling her head into him as they walk towards the pool.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: PpVwsot.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JackCain (07-07-2017)