Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Thoughts: Madison Dyson is a CUNT
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-04-2017, 10:29 PM

Jenny walks into the arena, her suitcase wheeling behind her, when Steve Sayors runs up to her. Out of break as usual. Hit the gym for once, Jesus.

"Jenny! Jenny! Madison just released a new promo and it is....well....it is flat out good. What do you have to say about her final words before you two do battle tonight?"

"Madison just doesn't know when to shut up does she? I was informed of this little last-ditch attempt to put me down in the car ride over here. And quite frankly Steve, it doesn't matter to me. She can talk all she wants about how people don't care about the founding fathers and their principles.....but she just sounds like that kid on the playground I referenced. That bully. When you know you are wrong, you get defensive. It is a human tactic. It is human nature. She can't handle the fact that everything she stands for is a lie so she has to tell me that nobody gives a shit when she knows somewhere in that cheap blonde dye trap of hers that it is her nobody gives two shits about. She wants to tell me about all of her accomplishments, her ten year history in the business.....yadda yadda yadda......like any of that matters anymore? When we get into that ring it is the battles of the bitches.....may the best bitch win. Her career and accomplishments---none of which were here that I have viable proof of by the way---can be as long as a grocery receipt on the 1st and the 15th. It doesn't matter to anyone. When I get into that ring I am going to take all the pain she likes to mock and laugh at and I am goin to shove it so far down her throat that she will have to use some of her daddy's money to hire the best proctologist in Missouri."

"Jen, how about you address the comments Madison made about your father and the situation you let us in on?"

"Steve, Madison isn't capable of that. I mean can't you see that this promo is just like the last promo? Shallow insults and a whole lotta name calling? She's got nothing, and she know's she got nothing. I have bared my heart, and my soul. I told her I had a human moment, that I felt human emotions, and she continues to push that. She is like the female Jim Caedus--except she speaks better. Her lines sound like they were written for her by a team of nerdy Jewish males who are pissed off about the fact they have never gotten laid and they have to take it out on the one girl on this roster who actually knows what she is doing between the sheets. It is spoon fed, commercialized garbage. I mean....look at who she pales around with? Engy, the homeless chronic masturbater with the worst case of Stockholm Syndrom I have ever seen. She has all of this "money" that her daddy left her, but she pales around with a homeless guy? Don't you think she would at least get him a house? Maybe a car? Yet I am the charity case. She rolls around who smells the inside of a cockroach and she has the gaull to call out my bae? I mean, Madison sweetie, my vagina may be quite the "cock sock", but after allowing that monstrosity into yours......

Just google Blue Waffle and tell me what the search results come up with."

Steve goes to say something else and Jenny cuts him off.

"People haven't victimized me because I am week. People have victimized me because I have had a spout of bad luck. Why do you think I am who I am? Why do you think I do what I do?

I shared the Jeff Daniels clip with you Madison because it goes to show--if you watch the entire thing--that America is nothing but a gigantic lie. That the people highest up hide behind these lies and weave a web of bullshit and expect those below them to buy it. That is you in a nutshell. America sucks right now, unless you are in the one percent. You parade around like it is the best country in the world---like you are the best female wrestler in the world---but when you get in that ring you can be conquered.

Madison thinks she can beat me with trash talk because she has no substance to her life. She lives in a bubble and has no idea of what life is like outside of that bubble. Well, Steve, I am going to pop that bubble tonight and watch it fly around the room like a balloon with the air let out. Her life is a lie and I am going to expose her for it. When she steps into that ring with me tonight she is going to be exposed for the fraud she really is."

"Am I as good at her at trash talk? Maybe not right now. But am I as good as her at ass kicking? You better believe it.

"Jenny.....she was viscious to say the least. But you aren't worried at all about Ezariaha in this match? Or Nemesis getting involved again?"

Jenny laughs a bit to herself.

"If that big ape wants to get involved, let her. I am done looking over my shoulder, done running from my problems. I am not that hard to find. You want some of me, come get some of me. If Madison is able to knock me out, she will knock me out. But I will be out there and I will give it all I have. If all I have isn't good enough, then so be it. But I am not backing down from a rich, spoiled prick with an asshole tighter than a virgin on prom night. She needs to get laid, seriously. And Ezariaha......I have a plan for her. Trust me, this match is going to be one on one.......I have a few little tricks left up this sleeve of mine........Now get out of my face.....I have perfection to finish."

Steve is left with his jaw agape as Jenny gives him a dirty look and walks away.

[Image: 2Rf6mIV.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
JackCain (07-05-2017)