Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello enpineer
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 02:17 PM

We see mezian wondering the 24/7 halls looking for Jody.He catches Engy with the
HWM title.

Why hello there,Engy.What a nice HeavymetalweigthChanpinship you have.It would be Terrible if someone would take that from you.So let me put in this small package box for you.Ill even cover with a sheet to drape my arm over.

Then Mezian hits engy with an End is Nigh and covers him.

:-)

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 03:20 PM

(07-04-2017, 02:17 PM)Mezian Said: The title inserts the word "pin" in "engineer"

We see mezian wondering the 24/7 halls looking for Jody.He catches Engy with the
HWM title.

Why hello there,Engy.What a nice HeavymetalweigthChanpinship you have.It would be Terrible if someone would take that from you.So let me put in this small package box for you.Ill even cover with a sheet to drape my arm over.

Then Mezian hits engy with an End is Nigh and covers him.

:-) The smiley face is also a pin when you scroll over it

Also, in Meian's sig the letters P-I-N are hidden in "Heavy Metalweight Champion" when you scroll over.

MAAAADISOOON! HELP, I STILL CAN'T READ!

Engy squeals as he gets rolled up by Mezian. Madison sighs and walks over. She points to the imaginary quote box above, where the pin attempts and possible pin attempts (some of them may have just been godawful spelling by an ESL writer) are highlighted in green.

Madison kicks Mezian in the head and Engy tosses him off. When they're both upright he spits some black gunk in Mezian's eyes and Mezian runs away.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 07:05 PM

Oooooooooooooooh! That Mezian is a sneaky sucker with the littlest tiniest "Barney Green's penis" sized pin hidden in his profile picture! Well done dude!

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Mezian

Since this one took a while to be called and a new pin attempt was made, I'm gong to say Mezian has 12 hours from RIGHT NOW to successfully kick out of the pin Dr. Psycho attempted earlier! That's what I call compromise!

Hate Post Like Post