Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You're Nobody Until Somebody Kills You
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-04-2017, 01:43 AM

The reflections of the lights were nearly blinding--there were so many of them. The night didn't seem like night anymore. Chris was uncomfortable on the plastic seat. He could barely see out of one eye and the tinted window and flurry of lights didn't see to help either.

His breathing was labored. How could she turn on him? How could his own mother do that to him? The one person he felt he could actually trust.

The cops were still in the house. He could hear the two way radio chattering something about "suspect" and "custody". He could see and hear the dog out in the driveway. He could see through the sea of flashing red and blue the garage and his mothers beat up Pinto inside it.

Just then the car window rolled down and he saw the evil eyes of Dustin Carlile staring at him.

"Is that him, sir?"

Dustin nodded. "Yep."

Chris couldn't even say anything. His entire life he tried to do the right thing, tried to better himself, and now.........was it bad luck? No.

It was pure evil.

"That is him and I hope he is in there for a long, long time officer."

Walking through the garage, he stopped on the spot where his face hit all those years ago. He could swear he still saw the blood. He still felt the cuffs. Touching the wall......he ran his fingers across it.

Walking out onto the driveway, it was still pristine. Nothing had been moved in the garage or out in the garden. Where the hell was everyone? Why was the place still perfect. He wanted it to be destroyed, torn apart, he wanted there to be signs of a struggle.

Nada.

Turning and walking back into the garage, he came through the door and back into the house. He sat down on the couch. The TV still sat there. He wondered if the batteries worked in the clicker still. Who knows how long the occupants had actually been gone.

Picking it up he turned on the television. It did still work.

Bay News 9 was on. Of course.

"Bay area residents have heavy hearts today after a gruesome triple murder in St. Petersburg...."

Ohh, the good stuff.

"Marsha and Timothy Tucker were found in their home Monday evening, and their son Harold was found in the car. Authorities are still searching for answers."

Chris looked up the names. There was already a go fund me page to help the "family." Support the "family." And to go towards funeral expenses. Chris always wondered why there was never a go fund me page for the killers family. Surely they will need some help.

Nobody ever cared about the killer. Only about the killed.

More news. "Death of a homeless man in Apopka has residents shocked. Authorities say Marcus Larenta was a nice man, who never bothered anyone, but had fallen on hard times."

What the fuck. There was a benefit for him too. What about the other homeless man who killed him? Surely he needs some money, that is why he killed him!

"You're nobody until somebody kills you", Chris said aloud to himself. "You're nobody until somebody fucking kills you."

The judge slammed the gavel down. His life was over. His mother didn't even come to the trial. But Dustin did. Dustin came to the trial as Chris. Chris was tried as Dustin. How can people be so stupid? Its Florida, its not difficult to imagine.

This all had to be a dream. This couldn't be real. Nobody even knew the court case happened. There was a small running tab at the bottom of the screen but this trial made OJ's look like the Super Bowl.

This was a preseason game.

Did his mother love meth that much that she would throw away his dreams of going to school at USF for football for a guy who put a kid in her and left once already?

It was at that moment that he knew what he had to do. All he needed was his phone call.

Chris sat on his childhood couch, watching his childhood television. He still saw the rotary phone that sat on the wall. He could still hear it ringing.

"Dustin Carlile was found dead today in his girlfriends East Tampa home. His throat was slit and there were bullet holes throughout his entire body. Authorities have the girlfriend in custody but are keeping an open mind for more suspects.

There is a benefit for Dustin Carlile's family and those who knew him at St. Christophers this weekend."

...............Chris Jackson was released from jail after being falsely accused of........

If only they knew...........

TO BE CONTINUED

"Jim Caedus......for the first time in your miserable existence, you know how Gabe Reno feels. You had the title stolen from you the same way you stole it from him. The only difference is you had my belt stolen from you by Shaun Crowe on steroids with a bottle of Jenny's dyed tips kit. You had my belt stolen from you by a man who nobody on this roster even remembered still wrestled. At least when you committed highway robbery, your vehicle was still registered. Let it sink it, Jim. You're nothing now. Welcome to my life. Once you have that title, and you no longer have it, nobody cares anymore. Your shooting star is disintegrating in the atmosphere, and all anyone remembers is that it looked good at one point. Nobody remembers a shooting star after it is gone, Jim. Welcome to my world.

Jim, you are falling apart. You are coming undone at the seems like a pair of 10 year old Wal-Mart sneakers, but your too dumb--or ignorant--to see it. Your little performance at Savage, it was embarrassing. You're panicking because you know you are sitting stagnant and the rest of the world is catching up and passing by. You're like Catholicism, Jim, and the XWF is like science. You are so stuck in your ways and fail to open your mind to the fact that something out there is better than you---that something may just make more sense than you. Do I agree with Malibu's Most Wanted being the champion? No, of course not. I wanted to be the one to take that belt off of you and officially bury AX3 deeper than Jimmy Hoffa, but you can't always get what you want, can you Jim? You're going to get a rematch regardless of what happens on Warfare. But when you lose to me, the world will see you're true colors. They will see that Jim Caedus is good, but he isn't that good. He stole a title he never would have won otherwise, and that karma caught up to him. When you lose to me, Jim, the world will see that you aren't championship material. That you are nothing more than another float in a parade of mediocrity. The world will see Jim Caedus break down and begin his descent back into the TV Title ranks......live, on HD. Unless, of course, your from where Jim Caedus is from. Then maybe you can see it on a fuzzy 10 inch TV set with bent bunny ears. Either way, you can watch it. You can watch the "Dick Dick Daddy" take his shriveled monkey testicles and give up. It is only fitting for the last few weeks he has had.

"Jim, when is it going to sink in you you fucked up? I had that match won, I had Doc dead to rights. I had the match won. But your ego wouldn't let me get the pinfall, your ego wouldn't let Chris Chaos have the spotlight. Well, now look what happened. Instead of everyone talking about Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus pulling the upset, everyone is talking about Jim Caedus fucking up worse than our national budget. Not the ideal situation, is it Jim?

Your spiraling out of control, and the only thing to break your fall is the asphalt below. You've jumped out of a plane with a faulty parachute and relied on the possibility that it just may open........not very fucking smart. Now, you're going to lose to me on Warfare and tumble even further into your shit cocktail, and Chaos is going to be thrust even further into the perfect pink pussy of success.

Are these metaphors sinking in yet? You didn't understand what I meant about being a working mans champion and how the lower income usually associate with people who look lower income........never mind. You're pointless to explain shit to. If it isn't the word fuck, dick, or ass your more lost than a Cro-Magnon trying to do calculus.

Maybe Jim Caedus was never cut out for this life. The quiet, brooding, self-absorbed Jesus look-a-like who struck fear in the hearts of anyone with a pulse but casting a simple stare, was never made for the spotlight. Was never made for the highlight reel. Maybe Jim Caedus was never made to live the Hollywood life. Maybe Jim Caeuds should go back to his piss stained cardboard box on the corner of nowhere and curl up in the fetal position and die. Jim Caedus, the big bad Jim Caedus, is now nothing more than a scraggly, sweat-laden punching bag with a target on his back larger than an Saudi Arabian airfield. Jim Caedus.......

Such a shame.

But maybe, Jim, maybe this is the break you needed. You see, when you first got here, nobody really knew much about you. You didn't let them in like a girl who is scared to try anal, and that led to the mystery. That led to the wonder. That led to the amazement. But they weren't talking about you. At that time, they were too caught up in my Universal Title reign and the age of Chaos. Then you won the TV Title, but people didn't think much of it. Just another TV Champion with a bad temper and an ability to cause carnage like never before. But they were caught up in Iconolast and what was going on with myself and Gabe Reno. Then you joined AX3 and become "just another dude". The biggest thing to happen to AX3 was mine and Jenny joining it. Then you stole the Universal Title, and your buzz began. But that buzz was simple whispers through covered mouths by people too afraid to say to your face that your title reign was a farce. Now, you've lost it, and finally, now, Jim, they are shouting from the heavens about Jim Caedus. They are yelling Jim Caedus's name from every pillar and pedastal, and they are all saying the same thing........

Jim Caedus no longer matters. Did you see Jim Caedus get his ass kicked for three consecutive weeks? Did you see that transvestite with an affinity for hip hop take Jim's title? Did you see Jim Caedus completely implode on Savage and cost himself a tag match win?

They're talking now, Jim. They are chattering like drunk girls on a train heading home from the bar. They are chattering like those wind up teeth you get from a joke store. They are chattering Jim, about you.

Maybe the old Biggie song is true? Maybe you're nobody until somebody kills you. Maybe your legacy isn't truly a legacy until that legacy is over? Maybe, just maybe, this is the ceiling for the era of the neck beard.

You see, they used to talk about me. That chatter has quieted down, and I have welcomed my new role. When I climb back to the top and I win that title again, I will take the backlash that comes with it........but at least Jim, when I win it, I will win it cleanly. So go ahead, make a promo. Yell and huff into a camera microphone and make ass rape puns. Go ahead and tell me how you kicked me out of AX3. Go ahead and tell me how I lost the Triple Threat at High Stakes and how nobody cares about me since I lost my title to Reno. Say it all, Jim. Relish in it. Because when I best you to within an inch of you or miserable life on Warfare and there is blood oozing out it every orfice you have......when every bone in your body is snapped and broken.....and you have no choice but to look me in the eyes and say "Chris, damnit, I quit....just make the pain stop......" there will be nothing left for you to say.

Jim's mother would say he's a caring, cute, sweet, smart boy with tons of talent and potential but Jim's ex-girlfriends' mothers would say he's a vapid, crazy, sadistic, creep with tons of temper and potential for prison time.

No offense Jim, and don't take this the wrong way, but your mother sounds like a dumb bitch. She has her head stuffed so far into the dishwasher that she fails to see reality. It's hard to hear your insensate rambling over the vacuum cleaner so she just pretends like you aren't speaking. And you're girlfriends? You obviously didn't hit them hard enough, Jim, because if you did, at least then they would respect you.

At least someone would.

So when you come home in a wife beater, smelling like four loko and cigarettes, then take your temper out on the dog because you realize your California Valley girl tramp is one more skin lesion away from you holding a dove bar on a piece of boat rope--you know, your natural habitat---you will realize then that Jim Caedus will never be anything more than a scumbag redneck with a bad temper.

But at least that is something, right? More than what you were were.........that's positive, right?

You're nobody until somebody kills you, Jim. So write out your will and leave all $50 dollars to your family. Because on Warfare, the Jim Caedus legacy.....finally......dies.

Chaos is Coming.

Quit."

[Image: siT3mOt.jpg]

XWF RECORD: 33-12-2
XWF Universal Champion: 1x
XWF Trios Champion: 1x
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JackCain (07-04-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Brucette Blingsteen (07-04-2017)