Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Over and Over Again! (Part Collaboration with Guppy)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2017, 01:49 PM

It has been just over three months since Scully last stepped foot in the XWF ring, he hadn't been in any ring for that matter. It may seem longer to some but for others they couldn't give a shit. I doubt they even noticed that the former one time XWF Universal Champion had gone missing. It has been three months since Scully even showed his face on any of the XWF shows or even been seen at all. No appearance on either Savage or Warfare, there's also been another pay-per-view since. The last match he had was against newcomer Danny Imperial at the Lethal Lottery pay-per-view on the pre show. Skull found this disrespectful beforehand, he wasn't even on the actual show. He was discarded from competing in the actual Lethal Lottery PPV all because he was screwed by Dolly Waters. Skull had a plan in hand before the Pay-per-view, he was going to return the favour to Dolly but after what occurred he didn't bother. Let's take you back to the match between Scully and Danny Imperial.

SCULLY JUST KNOCKED OUT DANNY IMPERIAL WITH THE RING BELL!

Imperial falls flat on his back and Scully tosses the ring bell. Scully grabs Imperial and drags him toward the ring. Once he’s closer, he lifts Danny up and rolls him into the ring. Scully rolls in and covers Danny Imperial who still appears to be unconscious!

Referee still dazed but becoming more aware.

1!

2!

3?

Scully keeps waiting for the three, but….

Heyman just pulled the referee out of the ring! The ref is yelling at Heyman and Scully still has no idea what’s going on!

Scully looks around for the three and notices the referee admonishing Paul Heyman on the arena floor. Scully releases Danny’s leg and gets to his feet. He casually walks toward Heyman and the referee and reaches over the top, grabbing Heyman by his skullet. Heyman’s eyes grow wide with horror as Scully pulls Heyman’s fat ass onto the ring apron.

CRASH!!!

Down goes Paul Heyman!

Scully decks Heyman and turns as the referee slides back into the ring…

CRASH!!!!

HE HIT IT AGAIN!

IMPERIUS REX!

Danny Imperial hooks the leg!

1!

2!

3!

WINNER: Danny Imperial

Once again Scully was robbed by the sneaky, gobshite known as Paul Heyman. Heyman interfered thus distracting Scully who paid the price in defeat. It was one hell of a match though because obviously Scully was in it, I'm not biased at all ;)
After the controversy regarding the interference from Paul Heyman, Skull didn't even care enough to act and do anything about it. In fact as Scully walked up that aisle, to the backstage area and into his locker room, he felt the end was near.

That Same Night.... 1st of April 2017 (The beginning of a Lost Soul~ Part 1)

Skull had just got out the shower, towel around his waist as he sat on the bench inside the locker room. His head sat in the palm of his hands as he wondered what to do next? He could hang around, later on the show Dolly Waters would be in a match and he could return the favour? But he didn't. Skull could have roamed the backstage area searching for Heyman and delivered his revenge? Instead he shook his head, mind deep in thought. It was here he stared at the wall on the opposite side, staring merely, trying to make some kind of decision regarding the recent screwjobs. "Hmmmmmm..... Fuck this shit!" He muttered. Skull stood up and proceeded to get himself dressed as a grown man should. He put on a pair of joggers, no boxers, he decided to go commando. He put on a Black Scully T-shirt, his socks and trainers. He then placed all of his belongings, ring gear and accessories in his black adidas duffle bag. He zipped it up looked around the locker room, places his phone, wallet, car keys in his pockets and leaves. He makes his way towards the car park before being chased by new rookie interviewer Chadwick Fish with cameraman in tow. Skull turns his head towards Chadwick and scowls. He waits for Chad to catch up to him, his hand ready to push the door. Skull places his bag down on the floor.

Chadwick Fish: "Scully... Can I get a word with you?"

"Please would be nice?! Manners don't cost a thing. Let me show you how rude I can be.... Who the fuck are you? Where's Steve? Is this another insult from XWF management?"

Chadwick Fish: "My name's Chadwick, sir. Today's my first real interview which should be televised."

"Isn't that rosey?! So Chad boy... Let's make this short and sweet. I have stuff to do."

Chadwick Fish: "Well first and foremost where are you going? Lethal Lottery has only just begun."

"Where am I going? Are you the police? I'm getting the hell away from this shithole. That's where! Is that okay with you Chad?"

Chad looks around at the walls, not knowing how to respond.

Chadwick Fish:"Erm...
Scully... Tonight on the pre show you lost to debutant Danny Imperial. How do you feel?"

"How would you feel Chad if you had this interview in the bag, which you most likely don't and Steve Sayors came along to push you out the way? Huh?"

Chadwick Fish: "Well erm......."

"Exactly Chad. Exactly. Look it's not hard to see that I had the match won. Whether I used the ring bell or not.. The fact is the referee was about to touch down for the three count and then the ompah lumpah stopped the count, so Heyman got his fat ass ploughed down. You seen him rolling around like a giant potato? Huh?"

Chadwick Fish: "So with regards to your opponent, what did you make of him?"

"Look Chad, Danny boy stepped up and Danny boy gave me a competitive match. It was one hell of a way to kick start Lotto. He made a great start to his career here by beating me. He'll go far here, that's for sure. I would have took advantage the same way he did but hey, the way our match ended, totally sucks.....

Anyway Chad, I'm off."

Chad lowers the microphone in hand and begins to speak a little more quietly.

Chadwick Fish: "Before you go, off the record, I just want you to know that I'm a big fan of yours and I think you should be on the main show. Heyman is a prick and so is anyone who are blind enough not to put you back in the title picture."

"Thanks Chad. Take it easy"

Skull nods followed by a tap on the back for Chad. Skull picks up his bag and exits through the doors and into the parking lot. He walks over to his 2016 Dodge Viper, unlocks it and opens the passenger door, placing the bag on it. He walks round to the drivers side opens the door, jumps in, starts the ignition and wheel spins out of the arena like a racing driver.

On another note, Chadwick Fish was suspended from the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for his remarks about Paul Heyman. He was suspended for one month and given a stearn warning. Luckily the audience and viewers didn't witness this interview live on air and it's only at this moment it has been released.

The here and now... 4th of July 2017

The curtains were closed, the television playing Rocky 4 as Ivan Drago looks down at the fading Apollo Creed and says those famous words... "If he dies, he dies."
The carpet needed a good vacuum, and there was a empty tin of beans on the side with a spoon sat inside. A plate on the table with only few Beans on the them and a crust of toast. There was Scully with a can of ... in hand. He looked a right state, a scruffy beard and a single bean in it as he slept on the sofa. Suddenly his phone begins to ring for a while but no call is answered as Skull continues to snore. Again the phone rings again, Scullys eyes slowly open, he grabs the phone from the arm of the chair and he struggles to read the screen in front of him.

He taps the screen, meaning to press ignore. The screen remains dark with an unnatural lightness to it.
"HELLO? SCULLY? Are you okay?" The voice is as gruff as a naturally soft voice could be; some peculiar breathing comes from the phone speaker too.

Scully rubs his eyes, trying to make out who and what it is. He's vision was temporarily blurred from being a little tipsy and having just woken up. All he could see was... Black.

"Trax? Is that you?"

"No, buddy, it's your superfriend, Batman!

Guppy re-adjusts and pulls the phone away from his ear. "According to Trax we're L'ght Werk, so are you ready to prove the haters wrong? Because I am!"

"Oh its you..."

Scully didn't seem to impressed, in fact he didn't seem too bothered at all. Skull sighs.

"Fuck Trax with Gilmours! I couldn't give a damn what he says. I don't even know why I said I'd be in this match or part of any wrestling match altogether. Ya best of finding someone else... I'm not gonna show up. Now let me drink my beer."

"You mean you don't want to wrestle? Why not? Wrestling is fun. Don't you like beating people up? The whole point of drinking is to get rowdy so you can beat someone up!"

Skull didn't even smirk, there was just no passion. He just frowned and nodded his head. It was like his whole personality had gone, like he was just this depressing, miserable Cunt. He tried to take a swig and realised the can was empty, so he threw it across the room. Guppy hears the can ricochet off the wall.

"The point is, Guppy.. The XWF is a scandal. People like me who work hard, receive shit. That's what I got, a big pile of shit! I earnt my way to success, when all the doubters were against me, I prevailed. I entered a gauntlet with crap odds and I won it. I defeated Gilly and Soldier in a triple threat to book my place against Loverboy Vinnie Lane.. I beat him to become the XWF Universal Champion... That was this time last year... Now I just get screwed over. Rather than do anything about it or continue to fight.. I've lost interest.
Where was my rematch for either the Uni or the Xtreme? Huh? I received fuck all. Our opponent Jimbo, wouldn't have even been at Lotto in that namesake match. I had him beat then a stupid little Slut screwed me over. Heyman fucked me over on the pre show. That fat penguin who should have played your heroes rival in the batman franchise... Caused me defeat. Now I no longer care!"

Guppy listens intently to the history lesson.

"I guess that's all it takes for you to get Scullanted yourself. When you screwed me over Scully I could have left forever because of how unfair it was, but I didn't want to be on your crossbone list. I'm better than that. Let me ask you something. Did anyone stop you from invoking your rematch clauses? Paul Heyman was saying you had a guaranteed title shot for both those belts for awhile, that's on you for not making that happen, isn't it?"

Skull doesn't like Guppies opinion and places his phone on the table leaving Guppy to stare at the ceiling. Skull walks over to the fridge and grabs a can of beer. He opens it, takes a large intake and then sits back down. He places the phone up with the stand on the back whilst placing his can on the table.

"You may be right to some degree, but I know I would have been screwed in any sort of title match aswell. They can make title matches anyway can't they?! That's why I never requested one! Because I would have not had a fair crack."

"You have a very nice ceiling," A shame it isn't glass.
"Look, at first I didn't want to do this tag team tournament either, but I got over it. I think I need to come to you, build a bridge with you, and then you can get over it too. You don't have the enemies you used to have. They're gone. They've moved on. The only one who is going to screw us is ourselves."

"Build a bridge? You couldn't build a bridge with Lego blocks!"

A slight smile emerges on Scullys face for the first time. The smile soon changes.

"My life is shit. My Mrs kicked me out, I'm living in this shithole. I have to see my son supervised and my mate, Alfie is not talking to me with good reason. My XWF career is a mess, I don't feel the desire to satisfy the fans, not that I ever cared about them and to continue to give the XWF ratings they clearly don't deserve. What happens when we beat Trax and Jimbo? We could go all the way as a team and then against the The Kings, get fucked over again!"

"I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I got kicked out. I'd be sad too. Maybe I should come over; I've been told I am quite the funkbuster. I might even know a way to neutralize the Kings!"

Skull stares and takes another swig of his beer. Some dribbles down his chin and into his untrimmed beard.

"There's no point. Nothing could cheer me up. Maybe smashing Traxs face and Jims jaw of his face are the only things that'll make me smile... Slightly. You should get yourself a new partner... "

"Scully, the more you doubt my big surprise the more it aches to be revealed to you! Once I show it to you your frown will go upside down. Your mouth will water. I will fix this. Just give me a chance. One shot is all I need. I can fly out to you tomorrow!"

"Gups you have one Shot, one opportunity, to seize everything that you have ever wanted. I hope you capture it. Now I have the joys of visiting my ex so to speak to get some of my ring gear. Just in case.....

I must go.. I have a hooker coming round soon. Better take a shower... Wash my dick for her mouth and then wash it again in her mouth. She'll suck it like a calippo then fuck off..."

"See you tomorrow! Have fun with the independent strong woman!"

"I hope whatever it is, is good! Cheerio"

With that Scully ends the conversation and the video call. He puts his phone down and gets up from the couch, putting his beer down on the table. He walks over to nearby large, framed mirror hung up on the wall. He looks at his reflection, he realises what a state he looks and he needed to clean up his appearance. His hair was long and shaggy, like he had a mop on his head. His beard was overgrown and dirty. One thing was for sure, Guppy had motivated Skull a little.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Scully's post:
Guppy Parsh (07-06-2017), JimCaedus (07-08-2017), Vincent Lane (07-08-2017), Z (07-06-2017)