Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say here, Fucko
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 02:21 AM

"Look, I don't know who the fuck you are, but I do know that, for once, I'mma go after this shit belt. So, listen here. I like to know who my opponent is, and since you pinned Caly, and you're an unknown, I'll just throw some bullshit at you. For instance, what the fuck do I even call you? Know what? Don't answer that. What I will call you, is fucking trash bag of hot c.diff shit, coated in whale semen. Get the fuck into a shower you rank ass little fucking bitch. On a different subject, what the fuck is with your trash against that fucking anyways? You call that shit talking? Bitch, get the fuck outta here. Show who you really are. Let's see the Fucko behind the names. Until then, I'mma just take this belt from ya, pin your fucking faggoty ass with a gas mask on, so I can get outta here with the belt alive and my lungs free of shitstank."

With that, PP manifests a gas mask, places it on, then spike DDTs the champ, before rolling it over and pinning it

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Carnie Wilson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 10:14 AM

Looka here you c.Diff drippin micro cock. You wanna play my game, fine and dandy, but be sure next time you wear enough paint to hid that balsa wood jaw. Doink should be ashamed to have shat you out, go on home and get Dink, he's got a better shot at the aluminium than you. You're an 8th rate clown on a 3rd rate turd. Leave the real smiles to the professionals.

My name is Indigo Montoya, you voted for Hubert Humphrey and killed Jesus, prepare for the kickout.

Wait for it.._.._

Not yet._.._._.._

Almost.._.._.._.._.

7\8.._.._._.._.._.

Kickout.
Ghost Cank

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 10:16 AM

As impressive as my PP is, I'll try to keep him zipped up in the future.
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 10:44 AM

(07-04-2017, 10:16 AM)Ghost Cank Said: As impressive as my PP is, I'll try to keep him zipped up in the future.

"You aren't the one I busted out the mind of, so get the fuck outta here. You're some watered down imitation trying to be Broken Syphilis."

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 11:06 AM

(07-04-2017, 10:14 AM)Carnie Wilson Said: Looka here you c.Diff drippin micro cock. You wanna play my game, fine and dandy, but be sure next time you wear enough paint to hid that balsa wood jaw. Doink should be ashamed to have shat you out, go on home and get Dink, he's got a better shot at the aluminium than you. You're an 8th rate clown on a 3rd rate turd. Leave the real smiles to the professionals.

My name is Indigo Montoya, you voted for Hubert Humphrey and killed Jesus, prepare for the kickout.

"Bitch, what the fuck is this shit you're trying to pass off as trash talk? You think that lame ass bullshit is going to fly? Think a-fuckin'-gain. I chose this look because I wanted to show the world what I am. I'm a Certified C. And a bona fide Stud, and you can't fuck with that. You, on the other hand, whoever the fuck you are, you think that your trash is even remotely good? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know Missus Fordestein let class out early, just so one of her special ed students could come out and try to fuck on me.

Do you even know who the fuck I am, Fucko? I'm a GOD! I'm the Master of your world, and all worlds in every fucking dimension. You're going to lay the fuck down and take it, LONG PP STYLE! Because you're a fucking waste of space, you ain't no champion, you're just some fuck that decided to fucking pin Calypso, and thought you could run with big dogs, without knowing that there's Alpha males that will fuck your ass, break your back, and make you fucking humble. You can bet you can't deal with me. Just let me win, because you're not going to keep this fucking title, at all."

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2017, 11:53 AM

Dammit, Panzer, keep it down, some of us are trying to sleep around here.

Robbie puts on a night cap and an eye mask and lays down on the floor.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Pansy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 03:13 PM

The following kickout is presented by the FBI.

Ahem......Phantom Panzer is a cheap North Korean knock off of Ghost tank, and a juggalo.

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

The unknown champ then sings lullabies to help Robbie fall back to sleep.
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 04:42 PM

"Are... is this guy serious? That shit's pathetic, man. "North Korean knock off". How the fuck am I a knock off? I don't act like him. I don't talk like him. The only thing I have in common with him is that I was born from his personas and sprung from his Broken mind. Do you even fucking see the shit that has happened or just have such low amount of fucking brain cells that you can't understand the fucking language your're speaking. I don't know. What I DO know is that your recess time is up, and you need to go back to your Special Ed class so you learn words and that shitting yourself like some kind of c.diff ridden animal, is no good. Get the fuck on your back, and take the pin like the bitch you are."

Hate Post Like Post
Allahu Snackbar

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 06:05 PM

[Image: 93999.jpg]

You really want the foil do ya boy, here take it, smell it, taste it, fuck it. you spawned from an erection GT had while watching ICP videos. There aint nothing unique about you, just following another trend full of Oswalds haters and ejaculators. ill pass on that shit, gimme the Feders back.

And shove an apple in that autistic mouth of yours, the screeches are making the fans run to the hills.

Believe when i say to you this day, you dont want any of us. Hell, one has already beaten GT, and im certain he was scared of another. Hmmm, fancy a clown comes out of him, its almost like an abomination, like Oswald thought it would be a good idea to emulate a dopey reject.

Go pretend to be your wallet....broke, cuz we have no time to be fixing your ass.

kickout
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2017, 09:25 PM

Dammit, Panzer, take this outside. I need my beauty rest.

Robbie is now laying in a hammock suspended from high school.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 02:43 AM

"I have no clue who 'any of us' is. So why should I not want a piece? You hide like a pussy, you smell like one that has gone unwashed if a year and covered in pus and blood, because you're a fucking that can't count his A B Cs or spell his 1 2 3s. You play like you're all good, but you're truly a pathetic no one that has decided he wants to be anonymous because the Federweight doesn't seem to have rules against unknown fuckwads coming in to the Fed and going after belts that actual fucking wrestlers in the company should hold. But hey, if there's no rules against it, then fine. But just know that the only reason you're hiding who you are, is because you're a little fuckin' that can't handle his feelings being hurt, so he decided to go with "us", so he would hope that no one would know his true identity. Get the fuck outta here, you fuckin' pansy. If you can't fuckin' handle the shit, don't fucking win a belt in the company. Ya fuckin' little baby bitch.

'What if the big bad men in the company know who I am?! They'll actually attack me!' Boo-fucking-hoo. Man the fuck up, you fucking piece of shit."

Hate Post Like Post
Actual Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 06:46 AM

From the outside? Pssh._._._.._.._.._.._.._._bitch please. Remaining anonymous and returning to capture the last of the 24\7 titles is genius, your 1st grade mind cant comprehend my plan and your too stupid to realize you should have quit my game. Now you're stuck, like a fly in a web. I have you. If you really want this title, take it. I've bigger fish to fry, but watch you back kid, cuz your game isnt even close to over.

Just kidding bout giving you the title, your so desperate and chickenshit you want this title and not the big one. Check your aspiration at the door, cuz thats the damnedest thing ive ever seen.

Kill yourself
Idiot
Cuck.
Kill
Oswald.
Utter
Trash.
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 07:14 AM

"OH SHIIIIIIT! YOU GOT ME WITH THAT 1ST GRADE BRAIN ROAST! Oh fuck me, dude! How am I going to win now!? Oh, I know, by referring you to my earlier comment and more original comment about how you're a fucking , coming out of Special Ed. Seriously, how is my calling you a fucking worse than being someone that's in the first grade?

Let's compare: Never going to amount to anything, because you're fucking completely mentally damaged. Or being in the first grade of academics, where it shows that I'm actually going to mentally grow and be capable of fucking thought other than 'DUURRRRR! I LIKE PLANES AND PRETENDING I'M A PERSON! DURRRRR!' Get the fuck outta here.

Go fucking play with your shit castle and chug some glue while you do it, you literal fucking . Maybe when you go through septic shock, you'll come out of it actually knowing how to fucking trash talk. Until then, you're just some Simple Jack acting motherfucker."

Hate Post Like Post
99 problems

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 07:44 AM

Fancy a figment mocking . Unlike you can actually hold a job, and not whine like a 1st grader when something doesnt go their way, or worse._._breaks. At least you know your synonyms, but I'd rather face the real Oswald, not Mr. UnOriginal. Theres no room to grow for you I'm afraid since your still in the first grade and havent figured out that education isnt in your best intrest.

Where have all the REAL competitors gone, wheres Frodo, Trax, Mini Morbid, ill even take Justice Drake. Your bottom of the barrel, slag to be tossed aside. Yow wont even matter in a few months.

Scully, where you at? This fool talkin shit on your people.

Now go be a good little bitch and suck off your balloons.

The unknown champ sees Robbie waking up and decides to rock him back and forth until Bourbon lulls back into rest.

"Go back to squashing NaziClowns in dreamland."
Puddles Offline
Sad Clown

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 07:46 AM

(07-05-2017, 07:14 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "OH SHIIIIIIT! YOU GOT ME WITH THAT 1ST GRADE BRAIN ROAST! Oh fuck me, dude! How am I going to win now!? Oh, I know, by referring you to my earlier comment and more original comment about how you're a fucking , coming out of Special Ed. Seriously, how is my calling you a fucking worse than being someone that's in the first grade?

Let's compare: Never going to amount to anything, because you're fucking completely mentally damaged. Or being in the first grade of academics, where it shows that I'm actually going to mentally grow and be capable of fucking thought other than 'DUURRRRR! I LIKE PLANES AND PRETENDING I'M A PERSON! DURRRRR!' Get the fuck outta here.

Go fucking play with your shit castle and chug some glue while you do it, you literal fucking . Maybe when you go through septic shock, you'll come out of it actually knowing how to fucking trash talk. Until then, you're just some Simple Jack acting motherfucker."

"This is exactly why your mother committed suicide.."

[Image: c_puddles_pity_party_h_0315_02.3dc43790d...f7d6a5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 07:51 AM

(07-05-2017, 07:44 AM)99 problems Said: Where have all the REAL competitors gone, wheres Frodo, Trax, Mini Morbid

[Image: laughter.gif]

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Phantom Panzer (07-05-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 10:03 AM

"I don't even know why it's taking so long for someone to come in and declare me the new champion. If you want to talk about unoriginal, just look at yourself. You say I can't hold a job? Bitch, what the fuck I do? I'm a fucking wrestler in the XWF. That's a fucking job. You're literally making my fucking case for me, by showing just how fucking you are. You're some fuckin' anonymous Fucko that isn't fit to be champion of a fucking goddamn thing. You don't deserve to be in this federation, much less be a fucking champion. So why don't you drop the title, and go on fucking home. You're a fuckin' loser. You're not worthy of anymore of my fucking time, much less living in a world where people like Theo Pryce, Vincent Lane, Peter Gilmour, and fuckin' Doctor D'Ville, live. You are so much of a fucking waste of space, that you choose to be anonymous, so that you can try to show people that you're worth something, when they don't know your name. But if we found out your name, we'd understand just why you're so fucking terrible at talking shit. You're even worse than Drezdin is. But at least Drezdin's on the fucking rankings. At least Drezdin is fucking worth something in this company.

Someone count this motherfucker as out for the fucking count. He can't hang with me. He can't fuck with me. Everything he says and does is a fucking joke. And I'm a goddamn CLOWN. I KNOW jokes. So, get this bitch outta of my sight and give me the fucking title."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 10:08 AM

Eh, he's right.

Rare, but it does happen.

Besides, I don't even know who that tampon string is, so, like, this is better. I think.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Phantom Panzer

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Phantom Panzer (07-05-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 10:12 AM

"Thanks, Vincey-baby."

Panzer begins to fake cry

"I dedicate this win, to all the little girls and boys that aspire to be clowns one day! THIS IS FOR YOU!"

Hate Post Like Post
/meh/

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2017, 10:37 AM

Meh, see you on warfare