Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Snakes Ravens and Lumberjacks
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-30-2017, 06:57 PM

As you approach the elusive Raven, a mysterious bird used in several old wives tales and famed literary lure, your stomach turns. You aren't sure what to make of it. It looks so majestic from far away. Jet black with jet black eyes. Even black legs and feet.

As you creep closer, you watch the Raven enjoying its kill. You watch as the beek tears it apart. Pick, pick, pick. Rip. Tear.

Hanging flesh.

But as you watch your steps, trying to make as little noise as possible. Grass, gravel and dirt make noise naturally. But you shuffle as best as possible.

The Raven has to be no more than 50 yards away. You get down in the grass like a snake would, or like a cat stalking its prey.

But as you crawl closer, feeling the insects beginning to feed on your very flesh but putting up with it because you need the shot----

You need the paycheck, you need the job. Your family needs to eat. Your bills need to be paid. Your mortgage is overdue

---you begin to see exactly what the Raven is feasting on.

It is a snake.

How a Raven is able to lock its claws in and catch a snake is magical. Snakes are supposed to be one of if not the most elusive predators on the planet. The problem with a snake is that a snake doesn't always know what it is. A snake can be a predator, but a snake takes chances. A snake thinks it can hide. But everything is on the lookout for a snake because a snake can sneak up. Snake's use the element of surprise, because they have to, but sometimes, their true flaws are exposed.

What are their flaws? They try to disguise themself. They try to hide behind the natural cover, the protection of their environment, but when a predator figures it out, unless the snake is an anaconda, it is pretty much dead in the water.

Literally.

The Raven splashed its little feet as it worked to get better leverage on the snake it was consuming.

The snake had a look in its eyes of pure panic. How was it caught, how was it exposed?

Because it showed its true colors.

So as you creep closer and closer you felt like a wolf approaching its prey. You couldn't help it, your primal instinct took over. You felt like you could snap this little birds neck. You are feeling it now. You are supposed to capture this bird in its natural habitat....but as you drag your body closer......a heat wave runs over you. Your blood pumps so hard through your veins it almost hurts.

But what you don't see is the snake approaching you from the side. Snakes are always in groups, because they can't survive on their own. When there is one there is always more. You get right up on the Raven, and it looks over at you. You sit still. The snake creeps closer.

Just as you lung, the snake lunges.......

Who wins?

The Raven ends up with a snapped neck but it still twitching and shaking

The snake is squished but continues to move its vile body

And you lay dying.

When you put these combustible elements together......

The lumberjack walks up to you and has to save one. You and the lumberjack hate each other.

Who does he choose?

James Raven and Doctor D'Ville.....holy hell they gave Jim and I the all star speech and debate team, didn't they? Holy Hell, no wonder the Kings wanted Docs old ass, I have never seen someone dodge a subject the way he did. His speech is captivating, it draws you in---you know, if you like basement made straight to DVD psycho-thrillers---but it never really addresses the issue at hand. Doc never once addressed the fact that he has sold out, that he has turned his back on what made him him. He has turned his back on his principles---as fucked up as those principles were. The way Doc weaves his way through a promo is like a snake uncoiling and squeezing through a hole that it shouldn't be able to fit through. But somehow it does.

Because it has no bones.

No back bone.

Doc is a snake. A snake in the grass. He is the type to stab you in the back after years of friendship simply because a new opportunity came along. He is the type to take a job and leave you behind---which happens, I get it---but instead of keeping in contact with you and making plans to hang out when he is back in town, he deletes your number.

He moves on.

Call it cold, call it heartless, I call it cowardice. You see......if Unknown Soldier were to drag his disease riddled carcass back into an XWF ring and make some semblance of a comeback.........I wonder if Doc would turn his back on Theo Pryce and go running with open arms back to his old friend or if he would drive the already-sticking-out-knife even further in and finish the job?

I want to HOPE he would rejoin Soldier. Sure, they would make things hell for the Tag Division again and most likely would make it impossible for anyone else to have success as a unit. But at least it would be organic.

Doc now is nothing more than a snake squeezing through a small hole, heading to a place where even he doesn't know.

The Sell Out Snake Said:He's like a fly that buzzes around your head on a hot day that just won't fuck off. Won't die. Just keeps buzzing and buzzing and buzzing around dodging the swats and coming back for more.

The point I think you were trying to make is the same one that I am. I keep coming back, and I will keep coming back. You will never be able to get rid of me, Doc. Everywhere you turn, I'll be there. You can beat me another 100 times, and I still will keep coming back like a bad case of the clap. You and I......well, we're destined to do this forever.

Doctor D'Ville has you all mystified and awe struck by his monotone promos and his creepy demeanor. But don't let it fool you---he is lying by omission. He never addressed how he is number one in the power rankings but at least fourth in line for a Universal Shot. He never addressed how each week his matches seem to be getting closer and closer to a loss for him, he never seemed to address that he is splitting two belts among four people.

Moron.

You see, Doc, you scored the pin fall on Graves and won those titles. I allowed you to do that. I could have knocked your ass out right there, but I allowed you to lobotomize Graves---which is probably a beneficial thing for all of us---because I wanted you to be the one to win it, Doc. You talk about your "precious titles"? How precious could they be if you can't even truly call them your own? The Tag Team Champions aren't Doctor D'Ville and whoever, the Tag Team Champions are the KINGS. Doc, where is your pride? For god sakes, you would think the Doctor D'Ville would want to be more than the enforcer for Theo Pryce, the mouthpiece. You would think Doc would want to stand out. You would think Doc would want to get credit........but he doesn't. The Kings get credit. Funny how Doc doesn't address this.....he just fluffs the topic and pushes his agenda and how positive it is just like a slimy politician, trying to make us all believe the bullshit he is spewing is something he truly believes in.

A politician.

A snake.

Aren't they one in the same?

A snake politician that works 9-5 as a family practitioner but tells his buddies at the bar he is a brain surgeon.

What's the difference?

He is lying to us all, and most of us are stupid enough to believe it.

[Image: Lry2AmJ.jpg]

And James Raven.....the number one contender, the XWF legend.......

.......the flavor the of the week.

James, it is like I said in my first little speech regarding you two. This isn't the same roster you ran roughshod on. This is a company that is run by mayhem and disorder. This place was boring, bland, and vanilla when I got here. I spent the last 8 months turning it on its ear and making it a less stable environment than a peace rally in Libya.

The Dying Raven Said:I fucked up the entire roster so far, and I have what you want. A clear path to Caedus, and the title belt. You only have one path, and it's with my generous sidestepping.

The entire roster? Is that so? I don't believe we have crossed paths. Hello, my name is Chris Chaos. James? Nice to meet you. You haven't fucked anyone yet, you don't even have the tip in. You haven't beaten anyone here until you have beaten me. So James, before you make erroneous claims, you may want to check whose ass it is you're actually kicking.

This shit is recorded, ya know. People can fact check this shit.

You saw what I did to Micheal Graves. Do not think I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. My question is....are you more concerned with the puddles on the female fans seats or more concerned with eliminating any and all competition? Because like it or not, I AM YOUR COMPETITION. As long as you are the number one contender I am going to hover around you like a mosquito in a swamp. You may not always notice me, but when the bumps get itchy you'll know I was there. Doc touched on your 100 plus wins, your title history, and all that is grand. It just makes it even more valuable to me when I pin you 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring and make that Ryan Seacrest wanna be Theo Pryce reconsider who the number 1 contender truly is.

At least you aren't the same type of politician Doc is. He hides his bullshit through elegant speech and a ruthless attack of opponents flaws, all while masking his own. You, on the other hand, you are outright with your bullshit. You come to the plate with "Hey everyone! I am James Raven and I am totally full of shit and how do you like that!". I respect that. Honesty goes a long way with me. You even proved my point with your own words.

The Dying Raven Said:I won battle royals back then, I politicked whenever I felt it appropriate, I do whatever the fuck the GM's ask me to do because that's my fucking job and I'm rewarded well for doing it.

I think we have all won our share of big matches before. But you even claimed you play the politic game. You do whatever the GM's say because that is your job? Well maybe, James, you need to reevaluate your career path. I am happy you have been "rewarded" for it......I truly am.....But I have been highly rewarded for what I have done also and I have made it a goal of mine to disregard the words of the authority figures here since the moment I stepped foot on XWF soil. Look where it got me. The Universal Title, main event matches, merch sales and much more. You don't have to be a "good guy" to get rewarded here. Like I told Cadryn the clown before our match---which I won by the way---that is the the bad guys who are successful here. The heels are the ones who win matches. The faces are just here to give us that warm fuzzy feeling. But now we are in murky water because the so called "faces" are more heel than the heels, if you think about it. Sure the Kings get cheered, but they control everything like an oppressive government. It is their way or the highway. There is no give in them like the GM's of past.

So, James, let me ask you, are you willing to sell out also? Or are you willing to be the best by being the worst?

I want you to come out and be ruthless. What you did to Doc, I want that exponentially. I want that rage, that hatred, that ruthless aggression. Because without it James, you aren't a Raven.....you're simply roadkill. I have no problem running over you. I have no problem leaving you for dead in the middle of the road. I have no problem clipping your wings and watching you dance around in a circle like Trax's family members at a get together. Don't let my alliance with Lane fool you. My core hasn't changed. Obviously, James my boy, nobody told you. You need to go through me to get anywhere on this roster. It USED TO BE DOC, but now, at some point, you have to beat me. You have to prove your worth vs. Chris Chaos. I am basically the test needed to pass in order to be anything........

So many have tried and so many have failed.

Ask Gilmour.

Ask Graves.

Ask Duke

Ask Soldier, War Pig, Bourbon, Trax

Ask Danny Imperial

Ask Cadryn

Ask..............Doc.

My "kill sheet" includes animals hundreds of times the size of a Raven. And it will continue. The XWF's big game hunter is still hungry....I need another head to mount on my already decorated wall.
The Dying Raven Said:Doc and I made it to the end of High Stakes because we are flat out the top two stars in this company. Point blank. Period. No debate.

THAT, James, I will believe when I see it. Until then, the question marks sit larger than an elephant on a midgets chest. ARE you the best?

Until then, James, you are just a crow moonlighting as a raven

We shall see.

[Image: 0GQdlFX.jpg]

Quoth The Raven.........NEVERmore.

[Image: UaZLqrw.jpg]

XWF RECORD:33-11-2

XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION: 1x
XWF TRIOS CHAMPION: 1x
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JimCaedus (06-30-2017)