Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tag Tournament Shit
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 12:19 PM

PP is sat in his white dimension, floating in it, yawning slightly, before looking at the tiny camera

"So, it occurred to me, that while I did say I'd participate in that thar tag tournament going on, I actually don't have a partner."

He begins to turn sideways. Is it by his own means? Is he just turning because that's just how fucked the dimension is and turns gravity and reality on its head? Wait, no, trick questions. It's the latter.

"So, what I propose, is a temporary fun time. Myself and anyone willing enough to work with a fucked up dimension hopping clown!"

He is now upside down, but still looking like he is sitting.

"Well? You get to travel with me as I go place to place, you get to fuck with anything your heart's desire, and fuck anything you fucking wish. Just call me at 1-555-GIT-FUQD.

Totally real number.

Totally.

Anyway. I have other shit to do while I wait for a response. Like dealing with Mezian and McBride.

Ta-ta for now!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-25-2017, 12:31 PM

I'll do it.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-25-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 12:40 PM

(06-25-2017, 12:31 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I'll do it.

"I'd say 'Neat. Let's do it.' Buuuuut........

Wait for it......

You're part of the tag team champions! Gotta love the Freebird rule, eh?

Unless I missed something after you won your match on Savage."

He is now seen 'laying' on his back, right leg crossed over the left with the right knee pointing up to the sky. He looks at the camera, as if still upside down, but that's just how one's head looks when it's hanging off the edge of something.

"Maybe sometime down the line, when The Kings are done using you and you're done using them."

Hate Post Like Post
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 01:04 PM

Face The Kings ( TM ) on your own. You didn't plan on actually winning anyway. You just want the career making title opportunity against John Madison's super group.

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Madison's post:
(06-25-2017), Theo Pryce (06-25-2017)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-25-2017, 01:50 PM

"Sorry to inform your super group but a couple of FREEDOM loving brothers are going to leave you super FUCKED! BOOM!"

Quickly after Bearded War Pig finishes his sentence he signals for John Madison to suck his long hairy freedom stick by thrusting his hips like a three pumps and your women squirts like a busted fire hydrant in the ghetto being used as a splash park. While his arms crossed, hands rotating with the "shaka" symbols, while smacking his hips and thighs.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Theo Pryce (06-25-2017)
John Madison Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 05:34 PM

Hear this guy?

Do your homework , we have Donald Trump so that makes us Super Freedom Loving FIGHTERS

King of the XWF

Current Events:
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Madison's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-25-2017), Theo Pryce (06-25-2017)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-25-2017, 05:43 PM

"No man who believes he is a king is a fighter of FREEDOM, fuckface! Just because our countries President may have fallen into your greedy hands doesn't mean real Patriots will! No room for kings in a free man's land!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-25-2017)
John Madison Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 05:45 PM

Fuck you, I've already made some room.

King of the XWF

Current Events:
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-26-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 08:32 PM

(06-25-2017, 01:04 PM)John Madison Said: Face The Kings ( TM ) on your own. You didn't plan on actually winning anyway. You just want the career making title opportunity against John Madison's super group.

"Man, I just want to fight motherfuckers. And The Motherfuckers. I just want to fucking fight is all. Isn't about the titles for me. If I win, then whoopedy fuckin' doo, I won. I just want to fuckin' kick some ass and build some balloon animals filled with blood and semen."

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-25-2017, 09:04 PM

(06-25-2017, 08:32 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(06-25-2017, 01:04 PM)John Madison Said: Face The Kings ( TM ) on your own. You didn't plan on actually winning anyway. You just want the career making title opportunity against John Madison's super group.

"Man, I just want to fight motherfuckers. And The Motherfuckers. I just want to fucking fight is all. Isn't about the titles for me. If I win, then whoopedy fuckin' doo, I won. I just want to fuckin' kick some ass and build some balloon animals filled with blood and semen."

Then go to a petting zoo on an off day. Fight the owners, jack them off, sacrifice a goat, have a ball.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2017, 09:33 PM

(06-25-2017, 09:04 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(06-25-2017, 08:32 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

Then go to a petting zoo on an off day. Fight the owners, jack them off, sacrifice a goat, have a ball.

"I mean, I could do that, but, y'know, they're not exactly much of a challenge. I like challenges. The only challenge you have to deal with is Type 2 Diabetes. I'm surprised you didn't try to take Peter away and make a team called 'American Fat Betas'. Fucking fat bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2017, 03:22 AM

"Still lookin' for a partner for some fun until the tournament is over, or if we snatch the belts away, until the belts are taken away. Sound good? We don't have to fuckin' stick to each other like glue. I won't bother you, you don't bother me, we're one big happy family. You get nifty shit that only I can create. You can do the time warp, or visit other dimensions and universes.

But hey, I am a clown. But I AM a clown with standards. No backstabbing shit with me. We're in it to fuckin' win it and dominate the competition.

What do you fuckos say?"

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-26-2017, 04:11 AM

(06-25-2017, 09:33 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: Fucking fat bitch."

Oh, wow, fat jokes.

Whenever I hear those, I just think "this asshole is going to get his ass beat in public by a fat man."

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2017, 05:36 AM

"Man. When I look at accomplishments, I took note that you lost the Hart title on April 1st. Let me take out my little Tiny Tim's Private Dick Kit, so I can look at this fact in a little more investigatory manner."

He summons up a toy box that oddly looks like a Dick Tracy Lunchbox. Opens it up, turns out there's a mold monster that flies out of it, and goes on a rampage across the stadium for the Warfare show coming up. He dicks among the black goop, and pulls out a magnifying glass. It cleans up in his hands, then appearing before him, is the dates that Robbie held the Hart belt and when he lost it.

"Ahhhh, ohhh... hmmm oh yes, that's righteous, that's great! Yeah! Yeah! EUREKA'S CASTLE! I GOT IT!"

He then appears next to Robbie

"It turns out your reign was one big April Fool's joke. That's what it was, and the payoff was great! You fat fucking stupid looking jizz chugger. And that's coming from a Grade A jizz chugger! I also chug it through the ass!"

He disappears and reappears in his little dimension.

"Now, run along, go play with your boyfriend. Get ready for your match. You're not needed.

Scoot! Skidaddle! Get outta he-ah!"

Hate Post Like Post