Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 8th Edition 6/25/2017
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2017, 06:36 AM

Before Panzer can even finish crying about his absentee father, Ari comes into the room pushing his official XWF Mail Cart.

He dabs.

Ari then pulls out a colorful oversized envelope that just says "PP" on it in comic sans.

"Hey man! This came for you the other day... what a coincidence, right? It's from a clown college in Sarasota, and it's from someone named Puddles. Should I go ahead and open it?"

No one answers, but Ari goes ahead and opens the envelope anyway. Glitter falls out and Ari gets a paper cut.

"Oh man, looks like I get to take a free day off! Hurt on the job again!"

No one cares. Ari pulls out a big Hallmark card with a sad clown face on the front. He opens it up, clears his throat for what seems like way longer than necessary, then reads it.

"Son, it's your dad. You're dead to me. Signed, Puddles."

Everyone looks really uncomfortable.

"Hey, I'm just gonna leave a copy of my mixtape right here, just in case any of y'all niggas wanna take a listen. It's fire. Okay, PEACE."

Ari leaves.

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ari Silverstein's post:
(06-26-2017), (06-26-2017), Vincent Lane (06-26-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 8th Edition 6/25/2017 - by Ari Silverstein - 06-26-2017, 06:36 AM