Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
If You Build It
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2017, 02:33 AM

DP yawns as he floats in the dimension, awaiting for the day when his opponents are forced into it. Where his mind reigns supreme, over every challenger. Soon things being to take shape around him as he moves into a prone position. He begins to walk, but looks like he's just walking in place. However as he walks, things continue to build around him, and slabs of asphalt began to form under his feet, and he began to walk along it, pounding the pavement as it were. Then the pavement began to continue to form, then curl slowly, and he walked along the curl, until he stood upside down. The tiny camera followed him as he performed these feats, looking at the camera

"This is going to be a very fun match, is it not, McBrittle? What do you think Mecca Lecca Hi, Mecca Hiney Ho?"

He said as he continued to walk the curving road, that began to go sideways, twisting and turning as he walked

"Y'see, in this world, I am the true God. I am completely and fully able to change anything you two ever have to think of, and work it against you. This place is where all of the fucks I have, live. Also known as the 'number' of 0. FOR I GIVE NO FUCKS UNTIL I FORM A REASON FOR THE FUCKERY!"

He began to rise from the asphalt, which disappeared. Instead, appeared a version of M.C. Escher's Relativity.

[Image: Escher.jpg]

He began to walk about on each stairway, appearing somewhere else.

"Let me give you a rundown on what I am.

I am a being created from within a Broken vessel. I am beyond all space and of all times. I could literally change you all into butt plugs, and just shove all of you into an elephants ass.

Why don't I?

Why don't I do these things in the ring, technically? What's stopping me from doing these things and breaking your reality, and deciding that it would be much easier if you just get pinned to the mat, and I lay there, covering you, and the ref pin 1 2 3? Well, to be frank, where is the actual fun in that? What's the fun in winning 100% of the time? What kind of enjoyment would I receive if I made you all into nothing more than tiny toddlers and beat the fuck out of you like you're baby seals?

I'd get none. There's no satisfaction I'd receive.

Thus, I've decided to put a limiter on myself when I wrestle.

That's why the Dimension of Fun is going to be exciting! Because I won't be the only God in it! I won't be the only one summoning forth cheetahs that are dressed like Chester Cheetah to shove Cheeto Cheetah dicks down your throats."

He yawned slightly, shook his head

"It's getting boring here. Over time I'll show more. Or maybe I'll go out on an adventure. For now, sit down and shut the fuck up. I await hungrily, eagerly and very very much aroused, for the promos of both of you men.

Ta-ta for now!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Mezian (06-24-2017)