Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Robbie and BWP braid each others beards after they shower together.
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-22-2017, 07:42 PM

Bilbo rolls into view on his motorized wheelchair in slow motion, throwing mad shade at the camera. Not like Shade the shitty XWF wrestler who still managed to hold onto a title belt longer than BWP ever has, but like the kind of shade Katy Perry throws on Taylor Swift by singing a duet with Calvin Harris before Tay Tay has fully dried off of Harris' dick. Fuck her like she's a left shark, baby.

Anyway, yeah. Shade. Like Luigi after he murks you with a blue spiny shell. Here, this:

Yah, like that. Also, he has brand new Lebrons on his crippled feet, and his dick is out.

"Hey, look, it's Robbie Bourbon and his husband. They think they should team up because the world has never seen to fat fucks with beards make out before. I bet they get stuck together because of all the drying jizz they snowball into each other's mouth. Gross. Fags are so gross. That's why god made muslims, so all you queers could be burned at the stake. Allahu Akbar or whatever, you fat fucking obese homos. You two are like if someone cloned Gilly twice, and each clone was slightly more and gay than the last. Guess which one of you was first?

It was Robbie.

Fuck you both, I'm going to stick my dick in both of you and you'll both like it because you're so fucking gay. I'm not, though, I'm just proving a point that if I anally rape you and ejaculate deep into the hot tightness of your anuses that you'll enjoy every second. Because you're gay.

Fags.

Peace out, homos."

Bilbo leaves. He has shit to do and didn't know he was booked bcause he was busy fucking so many people who were not dudes.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Bilbo Blumpkinz's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-22-2017), JimCaedus (06-22-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-22-2017)