Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Public Announcement*
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2017, 11:51 PM

"I have taken a few months off to reflect on my XWF career and well... I have some good news for you all...

I joined the XWF about 3 years ago or something, I've had ups and I've had downs. I was simple minded and . I've held the XWF Tag-Team Championships on three occasions, the XWF Xtreme title and I held the Uni to some people's disapproval. We can go on and say I've did this and I've done that. We can also say what I haven't done. We can go on and on, blah blah blah but that's the past... This is now and right now I have NO LOVE for wrestling. I have NO DESIRE to lace up my boots and wrestle. I have NO PASSION for the business. It was fun while it lasted but I am hearby announcing my retirement from the action...

I may miss it in some time but right now, I couldn't care less. So Xtreme Wrestling Federation.. It's been fun but it's time for me to go.. "
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (06-18-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2017, 11:59 PM

(06-17-2017, 11:51 PM)Scully Said: "I have taken a few months off to reflect on my XWF career and well... I have some good news for you all...

I joined the XWF about 3 years ago or something, I've had ups and I've had downs. I was simple minded and . I've held the XWF Tag-Team Championships on three occasions, the XWF Xtreme title and I held the Uni to some people's disapproval. We can go on and say I've did this and I've done that. We can also say what I haven't done. We can go on and on, blah blah blah but that's the past... This is now and right now I have NO LOVE for wrestling. I have NO DESIRE to lace up my boots and wrestle. I have NO PASSION for the business. It was fun while it lasted but I am hearby announcing my retirement from the action...

I may miss it in some time but right now, I couldn't care less. So Xtreme Wrestling Federation.. It's been fun but it's time for me to go.. "

"See ya later, fucko. Never come back, y'hear?"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Phantom Panzer's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-18-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-18-2017, 12:02 AM

Peace.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-18-2017, 12:15 AM

"Thanks for that.. I really take clowns seriously, I am petrified of bitches dressed up like Pennywise or trying to be the knock off Doink.

The worst thing is I don't even know who the fuck you are and neither do I care. You dress up like a peodo all the time do you? Or do you just bring the circus when you're "trying" to wrestle? I'd stay off the streets though if I was you, looking like that.

Let's be honest it's not going to be funny when you go at a half-pissed, half-wired smackhead who'll lodge a can of Kestrel deep into your temple.

Anyway it won't be long till you disappear, you won't last as long as I did. You should just be grateful that I gave you time and day to reply to you, it's more than you deserve."
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-18-2017, 12:18 AM

"Trax... We've never really got on, in fact we've never really liked each other at all. But unlike this clown piece of shit, you actually earnt my respect."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Mr Killjoy (06-18-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2017, 12:19 AM

(06-18-2017, 12:15 AM)Scully Said: "Thanks for that.. I really take clowns seriously, I am petrified of bitches dressed up like Pennywise or trying to be the knock off Doink.

The worst thing is I don't even know who the fuck you are and neither do I care. You dress up like a peodo all the time do you? Or do you just bring the circus when you're "trying" to wrestle? I'd stay off the streets though if I was you, looking like that.

Let's be honest it's not going to be funny when you go at a half-pissed, half-wired smackhead who'll lodge a can of Kestrel deep into your temple.

Anyway it won't be long till you disappear, you won't last as long as I did. You should just be grateful that I gave you time and day to reply to you, it's more than you deserve."

"Ever have a sharp tingle in your taint? You're not sure whether you have to shit or piss? But until you do either, that tingle will still be there?

That's what it feels like trying to talk to you. Come back to me when you think you can actually hang, fucko. Because you've beat me once via cheap shit while I had four matches prior. I've beat you once, and the third time? Yeah, you'll lose again."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-18-2017, 12:37 AM

(06-18-2017, 12:18 AM)Scully Said: "Trax... We've never really got on, in fact we've never really liked each other at all. But unlike this clown piece of shit, you actually earnt my respect."

I've never really disliked you, well until you made like Brock Lesnar and kept the uni title hostage without defending it for several months...but I can't be bothered to argue who out of you or management was accountable for that, I'm over it, as is everyone else I believe, much more pressing matters in XWF currently.

That and your cringey as fuck accent a side, you're a good dude and you had a decent run, all the best in whatever the fuck you plan to do next brah.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017), Scully (06-19-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-18-2017, 01:04 AM

(06-18-2017, 12:19 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(06-18-2017, 12:15 AM)Scully Said: "Thanks for that.. I really take clowns seriously, I am petrified of bitches dressed up like Pennywise or trying to be the knock off Doink.

"Ever have a sharp tingle in your taint? You're not sure whether you have to shit or piss? But until you do either, that tingle will still be there?

That's what it feels like trying to talk to you. Come back to me when you think you can actually hang, fucko. Because you've beat me once via cheap shit while I had four matches prior. I've beat you once, and the third time? Yeah, you'll lose again."

"Oh look Ghost Wank is trying a new gimmick.. No longer just a big oath shagging transgenders, no longer broken or obsolete? But still . You seem to forget that I beat you, Shade and that other dude, forgot his name in a 3-on-1 handicap match.. 3-on-1.. And I beat you all, easily.

So go back to the circus, try and come up with something decent because you're more embarrassing than you was before."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2017, 01:10 AM

(06-18-2017, 01:04 AM)Scully Said: "Oh look Ghost Wank is trying a new gimmick.. No longer just a big oath shagging transgenders, no longer broken or obsolete? But still . You seem to forget that I beat you, Shade and that other dude, forgot his name in a 3-on-1 handicap match.. 3-on-1.. And I beat you all, easily.

So go back to the circus, try and come up with something decent because you're more embarrassing than you was before."

"Brother Scully! It's positively WONDERFUL to see you again! I'm so sorry that you feel like you will retire! It is quite a shame that such magnificent talent has decided to leave!

As it pertains to this... thing, that does not know of you, it might have come from my Broken mind, but it does not represent me! I assure you!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2017, 01:16 AM

(06-18-2017, 01:10 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "Brother Scully! It's positively WONDERFUL to see you again! I'm so sorry that you feel like you will retire! It is quite a shame that such magnificent talent has decided to leave!

As it pertains to this... thing, that does not know of you, it might have come from my Broken mind, but it does not represent me! I assure you!"

"Shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a fuck about you anymore, you fat fuck. Broken or not, you're purely fucking OBSOLETE! It's all about me! DPP! No one cares, go fuck your tranny, and say hello to Fuzen. But once you do all that, go fucking kill yourself!"

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-18-2017, 02:26 AM

Robbie walks in to see Ghost Tank talking to himself, insisting he's different people when it's evident he isn't. Bourbon nibbles some popcorn, just watching as Ghost Tank raises his hand every so often to make his funny Ghost Tank voice while dressed up like Phantom Panzer Ghost Tank, the version of Ghost Tank that's just as wanted as Ghost Tank.

Yeah, Scully, Ghost Tank has a new 'gimmick'. Sorry to hear you're going, though it's pretty strange you're showing up after several months out of the blue to let us all know you're not going to be around. Not as goofy as Tank, but still...

Robbie looks around, realizing he hasn't anything to give to Scully as a going away present. He hands him the remainder of the bag of popcorn.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017), Scully (06-19-2017), Theo Pryce (06-18-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-18-2017, 04:38 AM

(06-18-2017, 12:15 AM)Scully Said: "The worst thing is I don't even know who the fuck you are..."

That's ok Scully. Neither does he.

Thanks for dropping by. Don't be a stranger.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-18-2017), R.L. Edgar (06-19-2017), Scully (06-19-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-18-2017, 05:55 AM

one.....more.....match.......for the fans and us

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-18-2017, 11:49 AM

Hey, kitten.

We had our fun, and I hate to see you go, but you're amazing.

You are one of the greatest, and I had nothing but a pleasure working with you.

Best of luck, my friend!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017), Scully (06-19-2017) [-]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2017, 01:44 PM

AW, is Scully standing in the ring, tearfully begging for appreciation from the fans?

Let's go over the Scully career highlights:

1. First ever Champion.
2. First Universal Champion with a one on one loss to Ghost Tank on his record.
3. First Universal Champion to lose his title to Peter Gilmour.

I think the XWF will be okay without you, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-18-2017), Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017), Theo Pryce (06-18-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-18-2017, 03:46 PM

[Duke]Holy crap. I agree with Lane on something.

I think I'm gonna vomit.[/duke]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-18-2017, 06:01 PM

(06-18-2017, 01:44 PM)Vincent Lane Said:

So THIS is the mother fucker responsible for that? FUCK. YOU.
Don't take care.
Hope to see you never.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-18-2017, 06:33 PM

(06-18-2017, 06:01 PM)James Raven Said:
(06-18-2017, 01:44 PM)Vincent Lane Said:

So THIS is the mother fucker responsible for that? FUCK. YOU.
Don't take care.
Hope to see you never.

[Duke]James, ask Vinnie Lane who is responsible for Scully having had that title in the first place.[/duke]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
(06-19-2017), Mr Killjoy (06-19-2017), Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-19-2017, 05:53 AM

"Let's get a few things straight...

Yes I am the first ever XWF Champion cuz I created that damn championship.. Derrrrrr. Also note me and Maverick defeated Gator & Justin Sane for the Tag titles whilst I was .

Secondly, as Duke hinted I dethroned Vinnie Lane for the Uni and then admittedly became lazy once I had the prize and I let slip to Gilmour. But hey.. Who cares the guy works his ass off even if he is a wankstain.

Thirdly again I took my eye of the ball and GT pinned me for the Xtreme..

But hey look how shit I was and yet Loverboy still NEVER beat me..

Hahahahaha"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Phantom Panzer (06-19-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2017, 01:19 PM

(06-19-2017, 05:53 AM)Scully Said: "Let's get a few things straight...

Yes I am the first ever XWF Champion cuz I created that damn championship.. Derrrrrr. Also note me and Maverick defeated Gator & Justin Sane for the Tag titles whilst I was .

Secondly, as Duke hinted I dethroned Vinnie Lane for the Uni and then admittedly became lazy once I had the prize and I let slip to Gilmour. But hey.. Who cares the guy works his ass off even if he is a wankstain.

Hahahahaha"

"You're still here? Go. Get outta here. Nobody fucking cares if you live or die, fucko."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-19-2017, 01:45 PM

(06-19-2017, 01:19 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

Hahahahaha"

"You're still here? Go. Get outta here. Nobody fucking cares if you live or die, fucko."

"Still clowning around are ya? Can't make ya mind up which twat you want to portray today? No one else giving you the attention you so desperately seek?!

I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

Step away, be a good clown before I wipe your make up off with my ass!"
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2017, 02:10 PM

(06-19-2017, 01:45 PM)Scully Said:
(06-19-2017, 01:19 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

Hahahahaha"

"Still clowning around are ya? Can't make ya mind up which twat you want to portray today? No one else giving you the attention you so desperately seek?!

I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

Step away, be a good clown before I wipe your make up off with my ass!"

"There's two separate entities in this world, cut from the same cloth. GT, aka Broken Rectum, and then there's me, a literally different person, different size and shape. I'm done talkin' about that walking fucking Broken piece of shit.

I am DPP, Double P, Phantom Panzer. Besides, if anyone is seeking attention. I have something for you."

PP waves his right hand, and soon a small mirror would appear in his hand, before showing it to Scully, then, changing himself to look exactly like Scully

"Alroight Guvs, I've decided to say I'm retirin', but instead of saying this in the way a normal chap would if theys were truly retirin', I'm doin' this so that peoples can go "Aww, Scullfucker, why ya leavin' mate? We can have some good ol' fish and chips and 'ave a talk. Try to get you to foight again. We don't want ya ta leave, bruv." Even though my mind has been made that I'm comin' back, and I'm truly not retirin'!"

PP reverts back to his normal self and the mirror disappears

"Yeah... I hold no sympathy for you, bitch boy. We know you're going to wrestle again, otherwise you wouldn't say you're retiring, even though the only reason why you left, is because you're a fucking shitty excuse for a wrestler that got lucky and beat Mister 'NO! THEO CAN'T RUN THE COMPANY EVEN THOUGH HE WON THE MATCH!' Vinnie Lane, for the Universal way back when.

Get the fuck outta here with your pity party bullshit."

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-19-2017, 03:58 PM

Sculls, I may not know you professionally or personally, or even gotten to fight ya(thank god I didn't fight ya), and I maybe the suckiest sons of bitch in xwf history, but when I see thee best of thee best period, a man of your caliber should show me, the roster, and the entire world(including the xwf universe) one more time why yer the bomb.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-21-2017, 02:21 PM

(06-19-2017, 03:58 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Sculls, I may not know you professionally or personally, or even gotten to fight ya(thank god I didn't fight ya), and I maybe the suckiest sons of bitch in xwf history, but when I see thee best of thee best period, a man of your caliber should show me, the roster, and the entire world(including the xwf universe) one more time why yer the bomb.

"I will have one more match for you, Dred... And for the XWF if they want me too.

I have a few obligations though..

Number 1.. You face this Double P Ass Clown aka he likes Double Penetration cuz he-she has a vagina.. And you kick her ass.. Or he.. Whatever.

Number 2.. I will only face someone decent so that means NO to GT. Even a title match. Wink.. Wink.

I will happily have a One Last Match... "
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-21-2017, 02:47 PM

its a deal.....by the way, there is a solution to your fear of clowns...especially the one on the xwf roster. its legal.

Hate Post Like Post
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2017, 03:38 PM

Go back to England you British ! BOOOO!

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison's post:
Phantom Panzer (06-21-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2017, 06:45 PM

(06-21-2017, 02:21 PM)Scully Said:
(06-19-2017, 03:58 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Sculls, I may not know you professionally or personally, or even gotten to fight ya(thank god I didn't fight ya), and I maybe the suckiest sons of bitch in xwf history, but when I see thee best of thee best period, a man of your caliber should show me, the roster, and the entire world(including the xwf universe) one more time why yer the bomb.

"I will have one more match for you, Dred... And for the XWF if they want me too.

I have a few obligations though..

Number 1.. You face this Double P Ass Clown aka he likes Double Penetration cuz he-she has a vagina.. And you kick her ass.. Or he.. Whatever.

Number 2.. I will only face someone decent so that means NO to GT. Even a title match. Wink.. Wink.

I will happily have a One Last Match... "

"Excuse me, I have to laugh my ass off. One second."

PP begins to laugh so fucking hard, his phat ass pops off of his body. Once seeing his ass split, he stops laughing, then smacks it back into place

"Bitch, you work for me.

Anyway, Scullywag, Drezdin and I fought in my debut match for the t.v. title. He lost, I lost, but he was nowhere to be seen in the scramble. He's completely worthless, so I'd instantly win against him.

Number 2: Yeah, I don't blame ya.

Anywhosits, Scullynig, go fucking opt in for a fucking show, because we know what the fuck you're doing by now. You're trying to goad people, to try and have a 'reason' for you to come back. Nigga, just fucking come back. We know your ass ain't retirin'. So fucking opt-in for a fucking show, bitch."

Hate Post Like Post