Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Finding the old me.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2017, 09:07 AM

"For 16 years I've been a part of this business. I've never accomplished what I set out to do, but I see this as a new opportunity. A new beginning... The old me. who wanted nothing more than a shot at the big time. I went from company to company, hoping for a break. But my attitude continuouslly landed me on my ass. Here I am, back in XWF, ready to give it one more try. Elgy, if I were you, I'd bring my A-game. I'll be bringing mine. I've not noticed you before, and I'll tell ya, that's probably for a reason. I'll step into the ring, and if you don't have your eyes on the prize, you WILL fall before me. I'm the man who stands between you and the future. I'm the man who needs to prove himself to the world. I'm the man who will stop at nothing to crush you and begin anew. Bring your best, buddy... it's showtime!!!"

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post