Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Caused This, XWF
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-17-2017, 05:42 AM

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Vincent Lane (06-18-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2017, 08:45 AM

[duke]Did the XWF cause this? Or did Barney Green cause this?[/duke]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2017, 09:03 AM

Barney Green the only person you have to blame for this is yourself so stop being a little bitch and start acting like an adult and suffer the consequences of your actions

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-17-2017, 03:45 PM

(06-17-2017, 08:45 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: [duke]Did the XWF cause this? Or did Barney Green cause this?[/duke]
Each and every one of you caused this to happen. Now, I only got one good eye, You will all suffer the consequences of your actions.

(06-17-2017, 09:03 AM)Chasm Said: Barney Green the only person you have to blame for this is yourself so stop being a little bitch and start acting like an adult and suffer the consequences of your actions

I am acting like a man. I have nothing to lose now and everything to gain. Even with one eye, I will take over the XWF by taking down everyone with me. I hope you suffer for your actions.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2017, 03:50 PM

Sorry to hear about the eye Barn, but it could always be worse. At least YOU still have a face.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017), Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2017, 03:57 PM

Well if you ever feel that you need to be the one to make me suffer for these actions then you know where to find me and I would be more then happy to take your other eye

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2017, 05:21 PM

Barney Green Said:"I am merely an image of what resides in all of you."

Samuels chugs a bottle of ipecac and hunkers down over the toilet.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Samuels's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017), Barney Green (06-17-2017), Phantom Panzer (06-18-2017), Vincent Lane (06-18-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2017, 05:37 PM

[Duke]I'm no doctor, Barney, but I can say with absolute certainty that there is not a 400 pound man clinging to a past that no one cares about- inside, around or anywhere near me.[/duke]

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2017, 05:46 PM

(06-17-2017, 05:37 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: [Duke]I'm no doctor, Barney, but I can say with absolute certainty that there is not a 400 pound man clinging to a past that no one cares about- inside, around or anywhere near me.[/duke]

That's because you kind of smell man I originally wasn't going to say anything as it really wasn't my place but then I stood down wind of you and nearly puked.

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-17-2017, 05:50 PM

[Duke]The insanely rich never smell. Thats likely just your crotch rot you're smelling.[/Duke]

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2017, 12:07 AM

"Did anyone else only hear some kind of fuckin' mumbling bullshit? It's like the motherfucker can't enunciate. KNOW WHAT THAT IS, BARN!? IT MEANS TO SPEAK FUCKIN' LOUDER, YOU FUCKING ONE EYED FATTY FAT FAT! HOLY FUCK! SPEAK GODDAMN LOUDER! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO MANUALLY TURN YOUR ASS UP IN ORDER TO HEAR YOU!

'Smfhg mshfuhfeo mshfhwohwf this mfwohfwh fwhosfhl XWF .Crambo killed a-la-la-ra-ra-ro-r-ro-rooo-ffff-floppppa-dooodle tu-lla-dee tu-
la-dee...... that's a hard part right in there n-n-nephew....crambo killed a-la-la-ra-ro floppppa-dooodle tu-lla dee raaap da kk-crambo...'

That's what you sound like. Fucking enunciate, you stupid fat cunt!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
Barney Green (06-18-2017)