Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-17-2017, 12:16 AM

Ezariaha sees Jody.She walks up and whispers into his ear

"Does Fate Whisper Your Name?"

While Jody is confused rolls up a Newspaper and Smacks him in the sternum.Knocking the wind out of him.She finds a local school boy and gives him a ref shirt.Now count give me a count.....

Fate Does Not Whisper Your Name.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2017, 03:41 AM

(06-17-2017, 12:16 AM)Ezariaha Said: Ezariaha sees Jody.She walks up and whispers into his ear

"Does Fate Whisper Your Name?"

While Jody is confused rolls up a Newspaper and Smacks him in the sternum.Knocking the wind out of him.She finds a local school boy and gives him a ref shirt.Now count give me a count.....

Fate Does Not Whisper Your Name.

Multi colour pins attempts... either they are or not!

Bitch managed to hover the ? with with the p.I.n in the meaning!

Thread Description says "Follow me on Pintrest and Pinstagram"

There's mad wires on her Avatar that has a sharp pins on it!

Nothing in the Signature...I hope!

===============================================

Instead of kicking out, Jody just lays there for awhile as he gets to feel on the new chick.

You know, you have the most beautiful name i've ever heard in this place, and what is with that whole Fate whisper thing in ears? Does that mean it was fate that we are fuckin or nah, because when you whispered in my ears....it turned me the fuck on!

Jody then turns her head with force and "whispers" something in her ear.

.....Meet me in my locker room, right now!

THEN he actually kicks out the attempt and gets to his feet with his belt on his shoulders, then he wonders around the area to see if the GM's are in their position. After an half an hour, he just flee's the scene.
Hate Post Like Post