Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America FIRST!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2017, 03:38 PM

[Image: st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f...te-1u2.jpg][Image: st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f...te-1u2.jpg]

A Youtube video of Madison Dyson springs to life. She's dressed in a black pantsuit with a red collar. Just a hint of cleavage is revealed by the collar pulled back, which somehow still doesn't completely distract from the prominent American flag pin affixed to her chest. She stands at a podium, ready to broadcast to the entirety of XWF.

Greetings, XWF. I, as you may know, am Madison Dyson. I am a newcomer here, so I will forgive you the transgression of possibly not knowing who I am. And newcomer is most likely how I am known to most of you. But I am many other things. A fighter. An entertainer. A prolific shit talker. But moreso than any of those other things, I am one thing that for some reason it has become an unforgiveable sin in the eyes of many to be.

I am a patriot.

A patriot. I repeat that for posterity and to show that I am unafraid to utter that term. A patriot. Let's talk about being a patriot for a moment. A patriot is one who loves their country and will defend it at any cost. But if you watch much of the mainstream media, or go to any university in America, you will be told that being a patriot is passe. Globalism is what's in. Globalism is the new normal.

Well, fuck that shit.

Because let's face facts ladies and gentlemen. Much of the rest of the world sucks. When it's not being piss broke, "electing" a new leader every other Tuesday, or following the whims of a thousand year old pedophile who promises you paradise for blowing yourselves up, ya gotta admit we're in a pretty privledged position.

So yes, I am DAMN proud of my country. And yes, I am DAMN proud of my PRESIDENT. For those of you hiding under a crack rock backstage at the PPV, Donald J. Trump named myself and Engy his official emissaries to the world of professional wrestling. But it's not going to stop there.

I am here tonight to launch the America First initiative. It's goal is simple: to remind everyone just how great this country is and how lucky they have it. To remind everyone that YES, it's ok to prefer watching an actual drag race to RuPaul's Drag Race, and that yes....

Madison's smile turns just a bit sinister.

....not everyone deserves to be an American.

Now, Engy and I? We don't NEED help. We have every resource at our disposal. But what we want is to show all the haters, the liberals, and the gender-confused that people still believe in the beating heart and soul of America. And that's why I'm speaking to you now. I want to put out a call to members of the XWF roster to be a part of the America First movement. Be not afraid of the judgement of your peers because I suspect there are more of you than you know. Step out of the shadows and know that you will have not just my support, but the support of the entire executive branch of this great nation.

Feel free to speak up, respond, and engage! And if your intention is to talk shit, please do because I haven't verbally gutfucked anyone in a while.

And one last thing. I know you are all just as tired as I am of the same old faction wars bullshit that you see here week in and week out and in every other fed since the dawn of time. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAT. This is about UNITY. To crib a phrase from a man I respect, it's about making XWF great again. And I think that's something we can all appreciate.

[Image: st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f...te-1u2.jpg][Image: st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f...te-1u2.jpg]

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-16-2017, 04:34 PM

"I'm confused. What does 'America First' have to do with Black Power? Your insignia seems to indicate an association. Are you just trying to appeal to Trax?

Also, will your coalition take a stance regarding the rights of lizard people? That's a pretty hot topic right now."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2017, 05:16 PM

wow dude being a racist is pretty fucked up we have some black people here

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2017, 05:38 PM

(06-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "I'm confused. What does 'America First' have to do with Black Power? Your insignia seems to indicate an association. Are you just trying to appeal to Trax?

Also, will your coalition take a stance regarding the rights of lizard people? That's a pretty hot topic right now."

Actually, the closed fist has been a generic symbol of power that far predates the Black power movement Crack a book.

Also, we do not yet have an official policy on lizard people. But when we do I'll be sure to let your mother know.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2017, 05:42 PM

please tone down the racism

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-16-2017, 06:08 PM

(06-16-2017, 05:38 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(06-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "I'm confused. What does 'America First' have to do with Black Power? Your insignia seems to indicate an association. Are you just trying to appeal to Trax?

Actually, the closed fist has been a generic symbol of power that far predates the Black power movement Crack a book.

Also, we do not yet have an official policy on lizard people. But when we do I'll be sure to let your mother know.

"Typical politics. Too afraid to take a stand on the real issues."

Nixon leaves the room.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
(06-16-2017), JackCain (06-16-2017)