Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
High Stakes II: Segment 10
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2017, 04:07 PM

We fade back to the ring where Justin Roberts stands inside the House of Horrors chamber.

The following contest… is a HEYYYMANS HOUSE OF HORRRORS MATCH SET FOR ONE FALL! It is forrr… the XWF XTREEEEME CHAMPIONNNSHIIIP!

If the roof was closed, Luca, it’d just have been blown right off!

I’ll blow you off!

….

...What?

Skip it. That was the wrongest time in the history of wrongness to use that shtick.

Introducing first, the challenger. Already in the ring… DOLLLYYYY WWWWWATERRRRS!

She doesn’t seem herself, Luca.

Would you? After what this man has put her through the last six weeks or so?

I suppose not.

Her opponent...

From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania… Weighing 2 hundred 55 pouunnndds… he is the leaderrr of AX3… he is the curren, reigning, defending XWF XTREEEEME CHAMPIONNNN! MMMMMMMMICHEALLLLLL GRRRRRRAVESSSSSS!

He’s a sick human being, Luca. This Micheal Graves fella.

More strange than sick.

Lime green and purple laser lights flash across the entrance ramp. Micheal Graves slowly walks onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Micheal ignores the reaction as he walks down the ramp. The crowd begins to throw random pieces of trash at him as he slowly descends the ramp on his way to the ring. At the bottom of the ramp, Micheal walks up to the crowd and begins jawing with a fan in the front row. A smug look comes across his face as he turns to walk up the steps and enters the ring. Micheal throws up both middle fingers and walks a circle in the ring, making sure that each and every person attending the show tonight knows exactly how he feels about them.

You ready for this JR? Dolly’s gunna give ‘im a what for!

Are you mocking me?

I don’t know, did I only talk out of half my face?

The referee calls for the bell and the chamber is closed and locked. The timer begins with the bell:

First Pod Opens:

5:00

4:59

4:58

There’s no tellin’ what horrors await these two competitors inside those weapons pods!

Graves stands tall, staring across the ring at Dolly Waters. Waters stares back momentarily then out toward the crowd.

LET’S GO DOL-LY, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Graves himself joins the chant. The chant from Graves incenses Waters, who charges toward her tormenter with reckless abandon and gets…

Rekt!

What a big boot from the defending champion!

Dolly lies flat on her back with Graves slowly walking around her body and pointing down at her. Graves bends down and grabs her by the hair and pulls her to her feet. He then whips her toward the ropes. On the rebound, Dolly counters with a cross body block but is easily caught by the far, far larger Micheal Graves.

Graves looks around momentarily then slams her to the mat with a fallaway slam before sitting upright.

Something is off with Waters, JR, you’re right!

And Graves is in firm control here!

Graves gets back to his feet and rips Dolly back to hers, before putting her head between his knees. Graves lifts her up, positions her…

SLLLLAMMMM!

By GOD!

Grave Consequences from Micheal Graves and… JR… that might just do it!

First Pod Opens:

3:02

3:01

3:00

Graves hooks the leg of the former Xtreme champion and the referee moves in for the count…

1…

2…

Aww c’mon Graves!

She’s fucked, JR. There’s no other way to put it.

Graves, lifting Dolly’s shoulder up to stop the count, gets back to his feet. Dolly seems to be out so he lifts her back to her feet. She falls instantly and Graves has to lift her up again yet again. Once more, he places her head between his knees. He lifts and positions her again…

SLLLAMMMMM!!!

He’s tossin’ Dolly aroun’ like a rag doll, Luca! What’s more is he’s taking enjoyment from punishing her!

Graves, again hooks the leg after Grave Consequences and the referee drops to the mat for the count.

1…

2…

This is bullshit, Ross! Is anyone going to do anything about this?

Graves, still not done here… I’m at a loss, Luca. Dolly has no fight in her and Graves is in complete domination here. Still… and STILL… he wants to punish her!

LET’S GO DOLLY!!! Graves yells toward the crowd before starting to clap. The fans begin to chant and Graves can’t help but laugh at the sheeple.

POD 1 OPENED!

Graves looks like a kid in a candy store as the pod opens. He’s disappointed though, to find out there’s only a single chair inside. He tosses the chair into the ring and steps back in. With Waters out like a fat kid in dodgeball, Graves gets set to swing the chair at his immobile opponent.

But stops.

Is Graves having a change of heart here?

Graves drops the chair and stands next to Dolly’s fallen body. Graves points down at her with his right hand and looks out at the crowd booing him incessantly. Graves again looks down at Waters, then proceeds to shake his damn fucking head.

Graves places a boot on Dolly and the referee goes for the count.

1…

2…

3!!

Graves, finally showing some mercy here and ends this thing.

I’m in total shock, Ross!

The winner of this match…. Annnnd STILLLLL XWF XTREEEME CHAMPIONNNN… MMMMMICHEALLL GRRRRAAAAVESSSS!

And here comes half of the current AX3 members!

Main and Universal champ, Jim Caedus.

The chamber begins to lift up off of the ring as Caedus and Main celebrate their friends victory. Once the chamber is high enough, the duo slides into the ring. They embrace their partner momentarily before Main backs off and starts laying the boots to Dolly Waters. Graves tries to stop him as Thaddeus Duke emerges from backstage in plain clothes.

Do rats travel in packs?

He’s wearing a James Raven t-shirt. I don’t really think AX3 knows he’s here.

Graves argues with Main pleading with him to leave Waters be as Thaddeus Duke slides into the ring. He gets to his feet and applauds Graves victory and looks down at Dolly Waters. Main agrees to do nothing even though he thinks that’s boring. The AX3 theme “Domination” by Pantera begins to play as Caedus and Main cheer on their friend…

Graves turns to begin exiting…

SMACK!!!!!

CROWD POP!

Holy shit!

I can’t believe what I just saw!

Better Than You (sweet chin music) from Duke to Graves and Graves is out!

Duke grabs the chair Graves had earlier and stands over Dolly Waters’ body, staring at Main and Caedus as they realize what the hell just happened. Caedus has eyes of fury burning a hole through Thaddeus Duke.

Stand your ground kid!

Baby Duke! Is ready for war here!

Main and Caedus start closing in on Duke from different angles. Duke looks back and forth between the two and tosses the chair aside.

No you idiot! That was the equalizer!

I think I might agree with you!

Duke steps away from Waters and waives “c’mon” to his now obviously former AX3 brethren. Main and Caedus, are quick to oblige as they attack like rabid dogs. Duke covers up, trying to protect himself from the fury of the standing members of AX3.

Robert Main and Jim Caedus take turns pummeling Thaddeus Duke into the mat.

I’ve seen enough! Luca says, tearing off his headset.

Sit down Luca, you married a man and you’re wearing a dress!

Luca sits back down.

You right. You right.

SLAMMMM!!!

Thaddeus just used a leg trap and took down Robert Main!

He rolled away from that last Caedus stomp!

Thaddeus is bleeding from his head as his gets back to his feet. He and Caedus stare each other down. Fists of fury from both men and we have ourselves a…

Good ole fashioned slobber knocker!

Main is back to his feet and he clobbers Duke from behind, and again Main and Caedus start dismantling the young pup.

The crowd pops!

SLAMMMM!!!!!

Where the hell did he come from!?

Oh shit!

Theo Pryce! Makin’ the save for his young nephew!

Pryce clotheslines both Caedus and Main from behind. After hitting the mat, they both roll toward the opposite side of the ring. Pryce looks at his nephew and extends his hand. Thaddeus looks up and grabs Pryce’s hand. Main and Caedus roll out of the ring. Pryce pulls Thaddeus to his feet. Caedus grabs Graves ankle and pulls him out of the ring. Main and Caedus help Graves toward the back while Pryce and Thaddeus remain in the ring.

Pryce mouths something to Thaddeus and he departs after a fist bump.

Up at the entrance way, Main and Graves exit through the curtain and Caedus stops to eyeball Duke momentarily, before exiting.

Duke looks down at Dolly Waters and grabs her by the wrist, then pulls her across the ring. He drops to the mat and rolls out, then slides Waters out of the ring, carrying her to the back…

Sometimes, Luca Arzegotti, blood really is thicker than water.

They’re not friends. But they sure as shit are family.

It makes me wonder, how long was this planned by Thaddeus Duke? And was Dolly Waters ever involved in this plot?

I’ll call and ask.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-14-2017), Barney Green (06-14-2017), JackCain (06-15-2017), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-15-2017), Phantom Panzer (06-14-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-14-2017), R.L. Edgar (06-15-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-14-2017), Theo Pryce (06-14-2017), Vincent Lane (06-14-2017)