Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
High Stakes II: Segment 7
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2017, 08:29 AM

The following contest is the XWF Classic. First, making his way to the ring, CHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSMMMM!

Made Of Scars starts playing on the pa system as smoke fills the entrance way. Chasm walks out and looks around the area. He smiles and starts to walk down to the ring ignoring the fans who are mixed between boos and cheers . He slides under the bottom rope and quickly gets to his feet. Chasm starts to stretch as he waits for his opponent to make their way to the ring.

And his opponent, BAAAAAAAAAAAAARNEEEEEY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

"Like A Prayer'" by Madonna starts to play through out the arena as fans start to cheer loudly. Out walks Barney Green, dressed in a black and gold bruins jersey with black shorts with a gold stripe on the sides and no shoes. Green walks down to the ring as the fans cheer him. He high fives a few fans as he makes his way towards the ring. He enters the ring and blows the fans a kiss as the music fades.

By Gawd, this looks like it'll be a bloodbath, Luca!

Luca sips a macchiato while rolling his eyes.

As the bell gets the match underway, we see all manner of Xtreme plunder surrounding the ring. A stop sign, a kendo stick, a light tube, a chair, and a bucket. Both Green and Chasm stare each other down, and eye the vicious implements surrounding them at the same time.

Are you two going to hit each other or what?

Both men tie up as Chasm nabs Green in a headlock. Barney counters into a hammerlock, and cinches in on the hold! He slaps the back of Chasm's head! Chasm counters the hammerlock into a top wrist lock, and Green goes to a knee! Chasm is barking at Green as Green gets back to his feet, presses the leverage, and slides into a hammerlock! Chasm with a back elbow to Green, another back elbow to Green, and then counters into a hammerlock of his own! Green counters Chasm's hammerlock with a snapmare! Chasm spins to face Barney while getting to his feet, and both men pause, sizing each other up again.

Some highly technical pacing to start here, Luca.

I noticed.

Chasm delivers an open palmed slap to Barney Green. Green, looking insulted, turns and throws a slap at Chasm! Both men lock into each other and start throwing furious hockey punches at each other! The fans are going crazy for this! Barney Green slaps an Intelligent Diversion into Chasm early! He reels backwards, and Green comes from behind and follows up with a Russian leg sweep! He goes for a quick pin!

Chasm kicks out at two! Green posts up on a knee and locks in a headlock on Chasm!

Luca, it's just a matter of time before these men realize that some of these holds and maneuvers won't cut the mustard against each other.

They're sizing each other up, JR, they're just testing each other, and they have to see what flaws they can pick up in each other's gameplans before just rushing out and grabbing a weapon. This is just smart wrestling.

Chasm starts to power out of the headlock, and with all his might delivers a huge belly to back suplex!

That probably took a lot out of Chasm!

Chasm is slow to get back up, and Green rolls out of the ring! Barney Green goes straight for the light tube! Chasm slides out the other side of the ring and picks up the bucket!

Here we go, Luca!

The fans are going insane as both men look at each other from across opposite sides of the ring. They both slowly make their way to the ring apron, and enter the ring. Barney Green is wielding the light tube like a lightsaber, and Chasm charges with the bucket! Chasm knocks the light tube out of Green's hands, causing it to hit the mat! The end of the light tube breaks off, leaving it a pointed skewer, and Chasm swings the bucket at Green! Green catches it, but Chasm lets go of the bucket! Barney Green crowns Chasm with the bucket, covering his head with it! Green hits a left, a right, and a left on the bucketed head of Chasm! Chasm goes down! Green with an elbow drop on Chasm! He goes for a pinfall!

Kickout! Green takes the bucket and climbs to the second rope, and he anchors the bucket on his elbow! He dives through the air, looking to plant it on Chasm! Chasm rolls out of the way! Green is nursing his left arm, which just smashed the canvas with a bucket it on it! Chasm approaches Green and delivers a knee drop onto the arm as Barney Green recoils! Chasm locks in a crossface, stretching the damaged arm, and calls for the referee to see if he taps!

Crossface! Crossface!

Don't have a fucking conniption over it.

The referee checks to see if Green is tapping, but he's refusing! Chasm gets frustrated with the hold and releases! He starts to argue with the referee, then quickly goes for a pinfall on Green, who is still on the mat holding his arm!

Green barely kicks out! Chasm lifts Green to his feet and delivers a back chop that echoes throughout the arena! Green spins, and Chasm grabs Green and delivers an inverted DDT! Chasm slides out of the ring and grabs the STOP sign! He slides it into the ring and then sits Barney Green up, placing the STOP sign right in front of his face! Chasm shoots off the ropes, rebounds, and comes back with a low dropkick to the sign! Green moves out of the way! Green scrambles to his feet and delivers a shot to the gut of Chasm with the edge of the STOP sign! Chasm is doubled over as Green drops the sign to the mat! Green goes to scoop Chasm and has him set for a body slam onto the sign! Chasm escapes by jumping down Green's back, shoots off the ropes, and rebounds to a Green is turning around to face him. Chasm nails a huge flying body press onto Green and onto the STOP sign! The referee dives in to count the pin!

Kickout!

Green with a little more in the tank!

Barney Green is too stupid to know when he's hurt, Ross.

Chasm checks with the referee again, wondering how that couldn't have been a three count. Chasm is quick to get up and drops another knee on Green onto the sign. He goes for another cover!

Kickout! Barney Green won't quit! Chasm looks up in wonder, and Green grabs him by the throat! Chasm grabs Green by the throat! Both men are rolling on the mat, strangling each other! Both men lose strength, and release their hold of each other! Green slowly makes his way to his feet, as does Chasm! Chasm shoots Green into the ropes, Green rebounds, and Chasm hits a leaping enzuigiri!

That one knocked Barney's fat head into next Tuesday!

No, no, what is Chasm doing here?

Chasm grabs the broken end of the shattered light tube and Green is dazed from that last shot and not facing Chasm. Chasm is behind Green waiting for Green to turn around. Green turns, and Chasm jams the broken piece of that light tube straight into Green's eye!

OH MY GOD NO! NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING?

Green lets out a scream of agony as Chasm lets go of it and the blood just starts flowing from Green's eye. Green snaps his eye shut and nails Chasm with the hardest right hook he has left in him leaving Chasm dazed as the fans stare on in shock. Green quickly plants Chasm down with a quick DDT as the blood runs down his face. The semi-blind Green quickly rolls out the ring looking for something to protect his eye.

He won't find goggles under there.

Green looks under the ring and grabs a roll of masking tape. He quickly gets it open and rolls it a few times over his face trying to protect his now damaged left eye. He rips the tape straight from the roll leaving his face covered and now only able to see out of his right eye.

Good God almighty, Barney Green won't quit! He's still going to keep fighting!

Chasm has had some time to recover, and we see he's stalking Barney Green with the kendo stick! He swings, and Green catches it!

Green looks pissed here, Ross.

Green hoists Chasm into a gorilla press! While standing on the floor of the arena outside the ring, Green hurls Chasm out into the XWF fans in the crowd! The crowd is going absolutely wild! The fans start to chant!

*BARNEY GREEN!*BARNEY GREEN!*BARNEY GREEN!*

Barney Green has just pitched Chasm out into the XWF Universe! I have never seen Green do anything that strong before!

That's an angry four hundred pounder, Ross, who knows what he's capable of!

Green climbs over the guardrail as Chasm gets to his feet! Green with a huge right to Chasm! Chasm with a huge right to Green! Both men are fighting their way through the crowd here at the Four Kings Coliseum! The intense brawl continues to the halls of the arena, and fans are diving out of the way of the action! Both men continue to fight until they're in front of a concession stand! Chasm grabs a hot dog from an unwitting fan and throws it at Green! Green grabs a cup of beer from a fan and hurls it at Chasm! Both men continue to slug away at each other until they go through another arch in the concourse and start fighting their way back to the ring! Chasm backs Green up against the gaurdrail, his back to the ring, rears up, and delivers a massive spear to Green through the guardrail!

Oh my God, let this end!

These fans don't want it to!

The fans start to chant at the top of their lungs as the arena is absolutely electric!

*FIGHT FOREVER!*FIGHT FOREVER!*FIGHT FOREVER!*

Chasm slowly gets up and peels Green from the arena floor. He tosses Green into the ring, then picks up the steel chair from ringside! He slides it in after Green! Chasm slowly climbs into the ring, but Green has slowly risen, and both men vie for the chair! They're having a tug of war of the steel chair! Chasm lets go of the chair with one hand and instead reaches forward and gives Barney Green the world's most painful titty twister.

Well that's a new one.

Green tries to keep holding the chair but Chasm twists harder and harder until Barney finally releases his bear grip on the chair. Chasm yanks the chair back as Barney reaches for his bruised titty...

SMACK!!!!

CRACK!!!!

Two consecutive chair shots to Barney Green's dome piece sends the Xtreme Icon stumbling towards the ropes he bounces off them right into the waiting arms of Chasm who nails his opponent with his patented finisher The Great Abyss. (Full Nelson Flapjack)

Chasm falls foward onto Barney and hooks the leg...

3!!!!

The winner of this match.........CHASMMM!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(06-14-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-14-2017), Barney Green (06-14-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-14-2017), Chasm (06-14-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-14-2017), JackCain (06-14-2017), Jefferson Jackson (06-14-2017), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-14-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-14-2017), Theo Pryce (06-14-2017), Vincent Lane (06-14-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2017, 11:07 AM

Chasm is seen sitting at the first aid station to get a cut on his forehead stitched up, he looks up to the camera.

Barney you took me to my limit tonight but not even your best was enough to keep me from walking away the winner, sure I will be sore tomorrow but unlike you all my wounds will heal in time, unlike you who will now have to live the rest of your life knowing that even your best was not enough to beat me and now you will have that injured eye to remind you.

Tonight will be the night that all XWF will remember as the night Chasm stole your sight out of your left eye.

(OOC: Thanks for the great match Barney, I knew you would be the best choice for an opponent for my return to the world of roleplaying)

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chasm's post:
Barney Green (06-14-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-14-2017), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Theo Pryce (06-14-2017)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-14-2017, 11:54 AM

The scene opens up backstage where we see Green with his left eye still taped shut and dried blood covering his face. Green notices the camera and goes to speak,

Barney: What more do you want me to say? The better man won? There was no fuckin' honor in what happened out there. You people obviously don't care about me whatsoever so from this moment forward, I am doing whatever I want and I don't give a fuck what you fans want. You fans only cared about me because I was willing to sacrifice my body. You all will learn soon enough. Its time I took a stand against this nonsense.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-14-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-14-2017), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Theo Pryce (06-14-2017)