Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuck you
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-12-2017, 04:11 AM

goddamn you're terrible. Go shove a maple leaf up yer ass you high falootin, hockey watching, moose hunting, Lane-dick taking motherfucker.

Here I'll pin you I guess.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-12-2017, 05:16 AM

Aw, pumpkin... I don't know what sort of piss-soaked cheerios Michael Graves filled your snatch with while he had you as a house guest, but kindly take them and your sour disposition elsewhere. You're going to need a lot more than that to waltz your ass back from whichever Mickey Mouse club you've been hanging out in the past month and take this title off of me.

I make it a general policy to never hit a woman, so it's a good thing you've got a few more months before puberty kicks in and my window closes. Come back and see me when your chest growth catches up to your mouth, and there's some grass on the field. I'll pitch. You catch.

Kick out, you teeny tiny teenaged twat.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like James Raven's post:
JackCain (06-15-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-12-2017, 05:42 AM

Wow, I said it initially in jest, but you really are fucking terrible.

Jokes on puberty and pederasty? Am I really the underage one here?

Or have you always been secretly a little boy who enjoys fondling his own asshole on the inside while scrolling through Ryan Reynolds photos on Google?

Listen, I could give a fuck less about you or this title you inept taint stain. I was told that James Raven was something to be excited about, redundant bird name and all, something that was like breathtaking and awesome or whatever.

You're not... not by a goddamn longshot. Just look at you! You're the epitome of "done-to-death" generic fucking bullshit. For Christ fucking sakes, once again, YOUR NAME IS RAVEN. BAAWWWK! BAWWWWK!

Dude, if needed, I'd fucking work you over. But it isn't needed. You're having a pleasant enough time doing that yourself. Adiós you boring fuck.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-12-2017), JackCain (06-15-2017)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-12-2017, 06:07 AM

Cute story munchkin, but don't come at me casting stones and screaming "unoriginality" when you kicked this shit off with the same recycled South Park Canadian material I've been hearing since grade school. Maple leafs, hockey and moose jokes?! Hot damn, you overflowing fountain of creativity! How do you come up with these zingers?

I told you to see me when you got some tits. This time, go grow an imagination.

You want to talk about what's needed Dolly? How it's not necessary for you to come work me over because of how terrible I am? Well you pulled out your cookie cutter and handed me the same half baked insults the rest of the roster has, one might argue it wasn't needed for me to serve up anything better. Sorry you don't like my name, and I'm sorry I don't live up to your impossibly high expectations. Luckily I'm the only one who needs to be embarrassed about falling short of expectations. I didn't even know who the fuck you are.

Don't pretend you "came here in jest". You came here hoping to pick up another worthless title to add to your resume of worthless titles. Now, you want to back away casually because you realized this tree was the wrong one and there's an easier fight and cheaper glory lurking wherever Jody Madrox is. Do yourself a favour, win something that matters and keep your distance from me.

Adios yourself, puta.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like James Raven's post:
Dolly Waters (06-12-2017), JackCain (06-15-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-15-2017, 03:09 PM

Seeing as how I'm about to add Jim Caedus' gold to my collection, can somebody please take the time out of their busy schedules to crown me over this bitch and send me my x-bux so I can get on with my life? Not you though, Vinny... you might tag yourself in and cost me the belt altogether.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like James Raven's post:
(06-15-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-15-2017)
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2017, 04:57 PM

I got ya bae!

Winner - Raven!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
(06-15-2017)