Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Kiss Chris Goodbye
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-11-2017, 10:59 PM

"Kiss Chris Goodbye"

-The Four Kings Colosseum-

-Sunday June 11 2017, Las Vegas, Nevada-

As I've proven oft fond of doing during the zero hour for an impending battle, I stand in the center of the ring in which not too long from now I'll be tested, challenged and taken to the limits by competitors who face being taught the hard lesson that Jim Caedus doesn't quit, doesn't flinch...and is every bit as devastating as advertised.

I stare into the lens...

"Chris Chaos...one last limp, dizzy dipshit swing from you deserves an uppercut from Caedus.

You compared your ranking to my own as if I'm at all responsible for the opponents I'm booked against and no one knows that I've been battling one bitch of a hectic schedule. You act as if those rankings measure what a man or woman is capable of at the time. Were that the case, you'd have been delivering a #4 worthy warring of words, would you not? But you haven't been, you've done nothin' but proven a big enough dumbfuck will keep stickin' his chin out for the next punch while he gets knocked around non-stop...and while that may get the people's pity, at least those who don't already know what a pretentious jackass you are, it sure as FUCK doesn't get the people's respect. I despise you, Chaos. You USED to be a top notch name who alienated everyone at every opportunity backstage. Now, you're just a joke, your own punkass punchline we've all been laughin' at since I hit you harder than anyone ever has before.

By the way...who the fuck are you tryin' to convince of your half-cocked horseassery? You've been sounding like you've been pleading a case to a higher power. Let's hope that hypothetical higher power isn't Boss Lane...he already showed you just how much he cared for YOUR position as the Universal Champion. Did that not sink in? Of course not...while you accuse me, as always projecting your own failures and flaws on others like a woman would, pansy pissant prick, of never learning, you continue to prove how hardcore you lack the ability to comprehend and accept all that you experience. Like opening your mouth at all after I sealed it shut with a shot o' that salty man juice you so deftly described in play by play style taking, swallowing, digesting and shitting out, .

Your claiming I stole my Uni Title from a beaten man was a load o' lies. I stole it from Gabe Reno after he refused to try against Steve Davids and got 'is ass kicked and in light of his tryin' to fool me into not cashin' in on 'im. Nice try, fucking idiot.

You said, "When I had the belt I wasn't a hard guy to find. I took on anyone and everyone."

Yeah, everyone accept THIS guy when he punked your ass during Paulie's sermon on the Lottery Tourney. You actively take on anyone and everyone you think you can beat, bitch. That fact has already been vindicated through my outing of you as a coward in context with Caedus. You wanna know who DOES take on "anyone and everyone"? Jim. Fucking. Caedus. Even if the challenger makes me second guess myself, I accept. Ask Boss Lane how I reacted to Bobby Blackcoat, whom I know to be talented enough to take me to my limits, challenging me. Nervous. Uncertain. And still...I took him on in the Federweight Scramble and would've done so in the ring as well had that ever been booked. Who stood toe to toe with Nate Higgers, John Blaq, The KINGS? Me. Where the fuck were you, tough guy? You've been hidin' from The Kings since they arrived. You don't get into it, Chris, you cower. Even as an Ax3 member while Graves, Main and I answered challenges from not only The Kings but Drake and his Revival as well, setting up the Trip Tag match you took part in, you were absent. You know why? You're fulla dogshit, denial and delusions. You're more than welcome to stick around though...there won't ever be an end to snot-nosed newcomers just asking for a tough piece o' shit like you to bully them. As for matches and opponents, I don't ask for anything, I accept them. I face them. And a helluva lot more often than not...I succeed.

What you "brought as the Universal Champion" was low ratings, waning interest and criticism from outside parties. You were a low point for the XWF, deal with it.

You farted out: "You could call me a, "man of the people", could you not? And here is the funny thing......I hate the people. And they hate me. But it is a relationship that works because we both have an understanding that through our hate, we need each other."

No one calls you man of the people, we call you asshole. We call you douche. We call you purveyor of high school level lies and unbelievable. Everyone hates you Chris but what we need isn't you, unless it's you hangin' from a rope in a hotel room, stiff as your dick when recounting swallowing nut. Please...give back to the people. Give 'em what they want after taking so much.

"Jimmy thought he was cute with a little montage aimed directly and solely at me."

Uh...dumbass...a "montage"? You, the man who lectured Gabe Reno on what alliteration is, don't know what a montage is? Me directly quoting you and responding does not a montage make. It makes a well constructed debate with the theme that you actually likened anything at all to taking a cumshot in the mouth like the queer you claim others to be without credibility. That aside, me targeting an opponent specifically also doesn't construe "panicking", it exhibits my need to counter your cheap chatter when I could, without the benefit of ammo accrued from another Duke promo to include him in it. Chris if all you can do is call a dog a cat, say the sky is red when it's blue, you'll find it unacceptable when I continue poundin' away at your skull, Katabasis your ass and pin you for 3 while you scream, "I'm winning, I'm winning!". Jesus, your warped views make me nauseous, fuckin' .

FYI smart guy, I toned down the homo violent threats only AFTER you solidified your own status as a who happily finishes dick in his mouth and swallows. What reason do I have to continue with them? They worked. You lost to my mental warfare, it got you to admit what you, had you been in your right mind, would have never said aloud. You still tryin' to push the gay shit now just shows how truly obsessed with the subject you really are even after humiliating yourself while being too "panicked" to realize you were sayin' what you were sayin'. Kill yourself Chris...there's no comin' back from that. Ever. And I'll never let the people forget you said it. Your career here, any VIABLE career no one would poke fun at, is over.

"Jim Caedus has such backwards views. He doesn't care that people around them are trying their hardest, even in tough situations."

There you go again, accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of. It pisses me off that to counter both you and Duke I'm forced to repeat myself over and over in light of two fake fucks refusing to take the hint and roll with what they've been hit with. Oh, and Chris, I don't care that people around "THEM" are trying their hardest? What am I, fuckin' Legion over here? Yeah I know, it's a simple semantic slip up but fuck it...it goes to show just how "panicky" you are as you struggle to sound logical against me.

"He demands perfection.......what I don't respect is that he doesn't take the time to know what perfection is."

No, I don't demand perfection, that's unrealistic. I'm also far from perfect, why would I expect any less from my opponents? What I demand is honor. Honesty. Responsibility. Three qualities you lack as you lie, twist and refuse to own up.

"He tries to justify himself as being a baddddd motherfucker because he participated in a few coordinated attacks here and there. He thinks that because he is aggressive, arrogant, and an asshole that he is full on AX3."

No, I don't ever reference what I've done FOR Ax3 as me being a bad motherfucker. In fact, I've never referred to myself as a bad motherfucker. More lies. More putting of words in mouths because you have such a severe oral fixation centering on swallowing. It just sucks the one thing you never seem to swallow is that bitter pill of truth.

"He isn't AX3......he is a nobody."

Wrong again. I'm the Universal Champion. Got it in less time than you did. Got the TV Title you were unable to. Got 3 back to back OTM honors. Double Champ. So, in essence, I have everything you don't, Chris, making YOU nothing and me the exact opposite. Try again.

"He needed AX3 more than AX3 needed him."

That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You're an imbecile.

"He wanted to kick me out of the group because he couldn't control me....."

No, I'm GONNA kick you out because you fucked with the stables plans for the Xtreme Title and a Graves-Waters showdown that's happening anyway. You fail at everything, including trying to sabotage. Go fuck yourself. I'm sorry, I forgot your fetish...go _suck_ yourself and swallow.

"He never once thought that maybe, just maybe, someone out there is BETTER than him."

Wow you're always wrong. Legit. Always. Fucking. Wrong. I'm the first to admit anyone at anytime can defeat me. It's YOU who endlessly prattles on about your supremacy over everyone else.

"Jim Caedus is walking head fist into a Tornado and is too stupid to take cover. So I am going to blow his roof off and tear his house down."

What a surprise you intend on "blowing" something. Go swallow some semen and slap yourself, stupid, the only thing you'll be tearing down is your own dreams of defeating me. At one point in time you could've done it. Now? In this match? Not a chance. This isn't your time and you aren't the man.

"The Bearded Liar Said:Nothing you've said to ME specifically bothers me.

That is why Jimmy felt the need to say it right?"

Hmmm...no, I said it in direct response to you claiming your words have held any merit, any barb, any power whatsoever, as you deny deny deny in desperation.

It's over Chris. It's done. There's no need for any further discussion. I'll see you for your defeat at High Stakes II."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JimCaedus's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-16-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)