Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Killin' Shit, Just Cause I Can
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Double P, after spending time with Jemmy, came back to the present space and time, and grinned. After all that reminiscing, it reminded him of that bloodlust. He chuckled, then it turned into a laugh as he disappeared, tiny camera disappearing with him. He changed his appearance, changing into a stereotypical 'normal' lover of rock and metal music, t-shirt, ripped jeans, frizzy brown hair that reaches his shoulders and decided to travel through time. It was now June 13th, at the Craufurd Arms in Milton Keynes in the UK, where Fozzy is playing. It's the middle of Jericho's set, and Panzer is rocking out to the music with everyone. A mosh pit appears, and he joins in, and rushes into it, as everyone starts shoving and body parts are being flung.

He smacks into a bigger man, who thought he was immovable due to his size, but gets shoulder tackled off his feet, glasses being flung. Fat dude, however, gets helped up, and his glasses picked up and given to him, only for him to return to the pit and becomes more aware of how he can be pushed off his fat ass.

The concert keeps up. However, soon the music is over, the concert finished, but as the crowd tries to disperse, they are teleported, to Red Lake. most befitting of what is about to happen.

"There is a murderer among you! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THEY'RE ARMED AND DANGEROUS!"

Says his voice, booming across the air among the people he teleported. Soon he revealed himself, and grabbed a nearby woman, wearing a belly shirt, and jean shorts that might as well as be a thong with how much ass is showing. After he grabbed her, he picked her up then slammed her down onto his knee, back first, cracking her spine. He began to dash from person to person, as if he was a literal ghost. Seemingly float and with rapid speed. He'd choke people out, making it so they cannot longer breathe as the clawed and scraped at him only to move on to his next victim. He appeared be one woman, squeezed his red nose twice, honking at her, before making a green balloon appear out of seemingly nowhere and began to twist the long latex object.

"Look! It's a poodle!"

He showed her the object, and it did indeed look like a balloon poodle. However, it came to life and began to attack her, as if it were a real animal, and began to somehow bite and tear flesh from the woman.

"Awww, he likes you!"

He then disappeared and reappeared by a man, delivering a swift kick to his balls, then grabbed him from behind, placing his hands on his neck, only for PP to twist it so hard, the man's neck had been broken. He pulled out another balloon, two others, one smaller than the other two. He began to mold the balloons, changing them and they turned into a UTS-15 Shotgun, holding it as he moved quickly towards those running away, and began to fire away, blasting parts from their bodies as they screamed, well, bloody murder.

Once he was out of ammo, he dropped it and it popped into oblivion. He watched as a group went into a dilapidated cabin, hoping to be hidden from him, or at least rest before they ran further. He then laughed loudly, taking several balloons and molding them, one at a time, until one looked like a sword, another looked like a trident. He began to make his way towards the cabin, but every step caused a crunch of leaves and twigs, causing some of the more weak willed people to whimper loudly. Panzer stepped in front of the entrance to the cabin, turned the knob and sighed, finding it locked.

"You know what my favorite mascot is? Here's a hint."

He moved back a bit, before rushing forward while shouting at the top of his lungs

"OH YEAAAHHHH!!!"

People tried to run around him only for him to begin to cut people with his balloon sword, causing actual physical injuries, including maiming people. His other hand with the trident, began to spear people in the gut, then using his balloon sword, to cut their heads off before flinging them.

"Man, I will kill anybody. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just really love killing! Hope y'all know that!"

However he began to get tired, all of that physical exertion. It's not like he was Oswald. He actually had some stamina. So, he disappeared, bloodied everywhere, coating his hair, his face, his chest and legs, appearing in present time once more, looking at the camera.

"Nah, none of that is going to stick. Don't worry dear viewers! They're only dead by tomorrow's timeline. This timeline, I'm not going to kill anybody... yet."

He laughed out loud before he disappeared, appearing in the ring, looking at the camera as it levitated before his face as he spoke, grin on his face, a finger moving to the blood on his face, breathing semi-deeply as he regained himself, and wiping the blood of his face. The 'makeup' not being removed, but the blood does. He begins to wipe the blood off of his face and fling it away before it disappears into nonexistence.

"Okay Tiny Tim. Enough of your bullshit. I'm sick of it. You're also fucking up. Let's roll back the clip, if you would."

The X-Tron playing a clip from Nixon's promo

Nixie Babe Said:I respect all of my opponents and I believe in their ability to wrestle as a professional.

So, Nixon. Let's examine that, baby. You make two statements here. You respect your opponents, but you BELIEVE in their wrestling capabilities.

Thomas Nixon Said:But I never tried to make my opponents believe that I respect them. I made the distinct statement that I respect their ability. I respect their talent.

Now let's look at the previous statement once again, shall we?

Quote:I respect all of my opponents and I believe in their ability to wrestle as a professional.

See what I'm talking about? You're fucking lying, sweetie. You're trying to double-talk your way to victory and it ain't flying here. You said you RESPECT THEM! Flat out RESPECT THEM! Then you BELIEVED in their abilities. See what I mean about your two-face like shit?

Like I said, I know the type. You're playing the good guy shtick to try and become loved, but you're nothing more than a liar and a cheat like the rest of us, baby. Sorry to say. Now, it's a tiny, itty-bitty lie, this is true. But it shows that you're capable of being dastardly. Now, I've had enough shit from ya, and enough from Jemmy's homeworld. I'm tired of it. So, let's go back to someone I glossed over a while ago.

OH HAI DENNY! How are you?! I'm so sorry I missed you! It must be because you're TALKING ABOUT GHOST TANK! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING I SPAWNED OUT OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS FROM!

Maybe you should talk more about ME and not OSWALD. YOU FUCKING SIMPLE MINDED COCKJUGGLING THUNDERCUNT! Seriously! No one is actually talking about ME! THE DOUBLE P! THE PEE PEE! THE PANZER OF PHANTOMS!

You're all talking about fucking GHOST TANK! Seriously! Why should I waste even more fucking breath on you? You're not even talking to me. You're talking about Ozzy. Maybe if you actually PUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WHERE IT BELONGED, COVERING THE FUCKING BARREL OF A 45 COLT REVOLVER, AS YOU COCK IT AND PULL THE TRIGGER TO WASH YOUR STUPIDITY OUT!

GODDAMN! I'm so fucking tired of you fucking cuntswords talking about the bitch ass fucker that kept reinventing himself, until he literally can't do it again! He's this Broken bitch, and that's so fucking sad.

Danny, Robe-ee. Whatever you fuckin' wanna call your stupid ass, maybe if you actually talked about me, I'd give a literal fuck and try harder to talk shit to you, but, y'know, you kept talking about someone completely different.

I'm a literal different entity. I'm a literal different everything. Oswald is stuck being a tall ass mongoloid lookin' motherfucker. I'm smaller, thinner. Much thinner, not as bulky, either. So, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess of Faggotry. I'm going to destroy that ass, motherfuckin' LONG DICK STYLE, YA BASIC ASS BITCH! Make you give me the succ as I finger your asshole. What? You don't like your prostate being tickled as you deep throat me? Too bad. Get used to it. Because this match is mine! The belt will be MINE! I will come out of this shit, smelling of roses, and making all you motherfuckers bow motherfuckin' DOWN to me! Call me what shit you want, but just know I'm better than you all in every fucking way, and I'mma show it at High Stakes.

I'm not Ghost Tank. I'm not Oswald. I am my own fucking separate being. The sooner you all fucking realize it, the sooner we can fucking move on, and maybe my opponents won't be so fucking and actually realize who the FUCK they're talking to!

I am PHANTOM PANZER! I am DOUBLE P! I am PEE PEE! And I will be walking out of High Stakes as the NEW T.V. CHAMPION!

BELIEVE THAT!

Wait.... That's gay...

Wait! THAT'S AMAZING!

IT'S SO FUCKING GAY, IT'S AMAZING! NO WONDER ROMAN REIGNS SAYS THAT SHIT!

Anyway, have a nice night, bitches, because when the match is coming, I will destroy all your asses. I will make your asses tap the fuck out. I don't care after I win. I'll go to each one of you fucks, and break as many fuckin' bones as possible and make you realize who I am. What I do. What lengths I'm willing to go to, to beat the living shitbricks out of you.

Peace the fuck out!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)