Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Road to High Stakes 2 Rp#4
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2017, 09:13 PM

We find Mezian sitting in front of a leviathan cross inside his room. The room is dark with only a few candles that give us a blurry out line of him. Without turning to the camera he speaks.

You know Peter,I was almost to the point of not caring about what you had to say. Almost to the point of just accepting what ever destiny the winds of fate gave me on Tuesday. But as always you had to open that big ,loud,obnoxious mouth of yours. You started off by saying that your wife wouldn't fuck me if I were a million times better looking than you. Well that's a weight of my shoulders, because Im at least 2 million times better than you. Also the idea that you went to the Bunny Ranch to pay to get laid is amusing. I didn't know they gave discounts to people like you. I mean unless the xwf is paying you to lose. If that's the case you must be one rich mother tucker.

Then you made comments about my interview with Gorilla Position.Did you actually watch my interview? Because the shit you said about what we said made no sense. I watched your Dvds, I said I HAD some respect for you. Although I will take credit for saying Im gonna re arrange your jaw. Mostly because that sounds fun. Im glad Maria will be ringside. It will be easier for me to look her in the eyes as I dismember you. All while laughing as she watches in horror. The thing is peter you don't really know what I am capable of. I have kept it all in check for the most part.

He occasionally come out to play. When I need him to or if he is hungry. What Im talking about is the spirit that resides in my body. The that is Mezian.He is really looking forward to meeting you in the ring. He finds your ambiguous attempts of intimidation entertaining.

And to top it all off you mentioned my mother. The woman who raised me. Who took care of me while I was sick. The only person in my life that didn't turn their back on me when I was admitted into the psych ward. I would do anything for that woman. UN fortunately for you she isn't alive. She died nine years ago to chrones disease. But that won't stop me from breaking every Fucking bone in your body for mentioning her.

The candles flicker out and everything is dark. Mezian screams as the the camera crew scrambles to find a light switch. After a few moments one of the crew pulls out his phone and finds the light switch. The lights come back on and Mezian isn't where he was on the floor. The crew search for him through out the room. As they go to leave the room Mezian reappears cover in blood and smiling. The sinister grin taking up moat of his lower face his eyes an eerie bright green. As blood drips from his mouth he grabs ahold of the camera

Hello there Peter,I am the thing Patrick was speaking of. I am the one known as Mezian. I have been kept away for too long. I need to feed,I want to hurt you and Im going to. While I hurt you I am going to enjoy every agonizing scream you let out. It will be almost erotic the amount of pleasure I will experience while hurting you. And your friend Mc Bride he will go through the same thing. All while your beautiful wife and the rest of the world watches. There is nothing that you can change the out come of Tuesday. I will win,I will eviscerate you and your partner,I will stare into her eyes and watch her cry tears of sadness as they cart you out of the arena.
This is your fate Peter Gilmour and Michael McBride.

THE APOCALYPSE IS NOW ......AND YOUR END IS NIGH

The camera falls to the ground as the camera crew runs out of the room fearing for their life. The camera cuts out after Mezian stomps on it.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mezian's post:
(06-12-2017), JimCaedus (06-12-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mezian's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-11-2017)