Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Feedback on the Baby-Person Wars
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2017, 05:53 AM

Baby-Person Wars of 2371

For my first actual full promo with story 'n' all, I'd like to know what y'all think of it.

Thanks for the feedback.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2017, 07:35 PM

Alright, I'll bite. But understand this is the first promo of yours I've ever read so bear that context in mind if I seem to just "not get" something.

First of all, the "backstory" segment was...interesting. I like it better if it's about taking the piss out of people doing convoluted backstories but I'm honesty not sure if you were being straight or ironic. It's definitely creative, but aside from being whacky I'm not sure what purpose it serves in the grand scheme of building your character.

Which slides into my next point. You seem to have powers...? Thats a tough area because it logically leads to the conclusion that you should not lose matches. Unless that was just one of your other persona's. Bear with me, its getting late and I'm exhausted.

As for the trash talk, it was pretty serviceable. Although, I'm really over using edgy insults just for the hell of it. It loses it's impact after a while.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2017, 08:01 PM

PP has powers, outside of the ring. When he's wrestling, he lets himself be pretty much a 'normal' dude. He finds it fun to just be normal against all of the other 'normal' people. After all, if you can do anything in the ring, shit can be boring. Outside of the ring, however, he is a being from Broken Oswald's mind, a being that is outside of all space and time. His personality is a mix of two from GT's past, Death Incarnate and Psychopath(kinda like Mick Foley as early Mankind). Which is why he can hop any timeline, and any dimension of any universe he wants.

However, for now, there's no true 'depth' of him to explore. He is what he is. A psycho murdering clown lookin' mfer that acts how he wishes to act.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-14-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-14-2017, 02:45 AM

See, now all of that would make for good information to include in an rp.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-14-2017)