Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Ignorance is Bliss
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2017, 07:33 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

CONTINUED FROM "Unfinished Business"

When we last left the good doctor and his patient, Trevor Dedntik, Doc had managed to steal a mystical golden watch from the clutches of the Master of Minds and use it to alter time back to around two years ago when he still had the UNIVERSAL Title. It was just a few short days prior to his successful title defense against "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane at the Bad Medicine pay-per-view. He had previously met with Mastermind at his mansion, requesting use of another one of his mystical objects, the well-renowned Chair of Mastermind. After being denied, the doctor, with a smile, left the premises willingly and once again stepped out of his life, which Mastermind surely wished, was forever. After increasing the security around the premises just a precaution, fearing the doctor would return to get what he desired regardless of Mastermind's approval, he had gathered them back up to explain what dire situation they were in. It did not take long for him to realize that the doctor had more up his sleeve than just asking for another favor. He was deceived once again and his precious gold pocket watch was gone. He told his men that they must track down the doctor, and by any means, retrieve the watch before he uses it for whatever it is he desires so much.

Doc was hasty though. Shortly after retrieving the watch, he and Trevor left the property and parked on the outskirts of the island. He wound the watch backwards and the watch served it's purpose well. They arrived two years prior to our current events, just five days prior to Doc's UNIVERSAL Title defense at Bad Medicine in June of 2015. Basically waking up in this time period, Trevor and Doc were doing their normal thing and traveling to the event in Dallas. Doc deciding to make a pit stop, however, in his old stomping ground in a town that was decimated by his presence alone.

The church was there, barely standing after the massacre that happened there while Doc used it as his compound for the Asylum. He reminisced for a while, admiring his previous work, and gave himself a tour of the old place. He was not one to waste much time, but when time itself was within the palm of his hand, why not? Well, unknowing to him, Mastermind had a back up plan already set up beyond dispatching his men to find the doc. A medallion he wore around his neck worked injunction with the watch and allowed him to follow Doc back in time. If his men were too late, which they were, he would have to handle this dangerous situation all on his own.

After Doc's quick stop at his former compound, Trevor and the good doctor left it behind once again and planned to continue their journey through time. His plans were still a bit in the dark to the ex-detective, but it's nothing different from any time before. Trevor was always just kind of along for the ride, as treacherous and painful that it was. Doc never actually revealed to Trevor his true purpose, but after everything that's happened, it's really no mystery to him. It brings a transparent, crooked smile to his face, knowing that the good doctor actually needs him.

Standing outside the church, Doc reaches inside his pocket and pulls out the gold pocket watch. He admires it in the light for a moment before opening it revealing the face of the clock. The hands aren't moving, as if they were frozen in time. Trevor admires the watch from a distance, as well, keeping his thoughts as shrouded in his mind as possible to not reveal his own plans to the doc.

Are we looking for something?

Doc smiles and faces his patient.

Indeed, we are, my friend. An opportunity to alter our present and fix the slight dilemma we've been placed in.

Slight dilemma? Which? The fact that I'm no longer a living being? Maybe all of those horrible, agonizing, painful deaths I've faced? Or something to do with that stupid piece of tin around your waist?

Doc chuckles to himself.

Well, you know, Trevor, all of those things are intertwined in a way. If it wasn't for your actions, I wouldn't have been tossed back to the realm of no return. If it wasn't for your incompetence, the man in black wouldn't have stopped us a second time and cost me my precious UNIVERSE.

Don't turn this around on me. I didn't choose to be your little pet, you chose ME. I would have been fine with rotting in hell for eternity than existing in this living hell. Are you making excuses to cover up what you can't handle yourself?

Doc's smile fades and he lowers his brow, squinting at the ex-detective with his one good eye.

You're starting to sound like Trax now, Trevor.

Who?!

Doc ignores Trevor and looks back down to the watch in his hand.

I know I usually have quite a bit to say. I've been told I can be quite the long winded mother fucker at times, but when you have fellows seemingly just picking at your words it just comes across as mere ignorance. I pay attention to what I say and I'm careful with the words I spew. I KNOW what I said about the Lethal Lottery Tournament, and to be honest, I still believe that I can beat Trax and Robbie Bourbon single-handedly. Just like how I KNEW that I could beat Chris Chaos. I didn't once, but then it all cycled back around and I pinned him in the middle of the ring. Donald Trump proved that miracles can happen anywhere. Sure, I got eliminated. My words, as spear headed as they were, didn't back up what happened. So, go ahead, mark it on the calendar, my friends. I was wrong. I've always owned up to my own mistakes and as few and spread out as they've come, I've corrected them. If Trax would like to continue feeding me back my own words, so be it, at High Stakes it's a completely different scenario.

What did you expect, anyway? For me to walk into that arena, sweat bullets, and drag my ass to the ring with no confidence? Are you dense? I mean, you ARE Mister F'n Confidence, but I am Doctor Louis D'Ville. I don't sweat bullets, I sweat greatness. I breathe confidence. I drink the weaknesses of my competition and eat their fear. Num nums. I presented myself in that match up like I have countless times before, and whether Trax would like to admit it or not, I had him on the ropes. I had him questioning his own abilities. I had him rethinking his "faith" in himself. Not like that victory actually meant anything that night. He squandered it by going into the final and losing to the current XWF UNIVERSAL Champion, Jim Caedus. I know he pinned the champ a few weeks ago, but if we're going to nit-pick at every fucking detail like he's been doing, might as well point out that it wasn't without a little outside help, right? Whoever that was that left Caedus on his back for Trax to cherry-pick definitely did him a favor.

Do you all think I'm taking Trax a bit too lightly? I'm not going to deny that he's one of the few in the upper echelon of talent around here. The doctor would be the ignorant one to deny something like that. He's had his big wins and titles, sure. He's seen me and even been in the same ring as me, so sure, he may have picked up on a few things along the way. There's a reason why everyone around here dances around the chance to face me, though. I've done things myself. I'm not stacking our accomplishments next to each other, either, it's simple to look at the scoreboard and see how the two of us compare to one and other. Is there a clear winner just looking at the statistics? Shit no. That's what makes this FINE federation undoubtedly great and so unpredictable. Anything can happen. Trax can waltz back into this place with a giant chip on his shoulder, puff his chest out, and carry himself like that thug that he is. During his previous stint here he claimed to have the world by the ass, but in reality, he simply used the tools provided to get where he was. I was guilty of the same thing, but I backed it up LONG after I did so. Trax did no such thing. He walked away after losing the title, refusing to renew a contract, and laid on his couch for however long until he heard that this beautiful place was thriving again. His mouth watered, his balls tingled, and he jumped to the occasion after peeling himself from the sofa to maybe make a true name for himself upon his return. Like I said, he's had the big matches, but I can only think of a single one that he got his hand raised at the end and actually walked away from without a limp. I've beaten plenty of UNIVERSAL Champions in my day, so yeah, he needs to get over himself. He can hold that one victory over me close to his heart for as long as it keeps beating for all I care, the fact of the matter is it'll mean nothing after this pay-per-view.

It will be another rerun for good old Trax, my friends. He will have the opportunities and the gold within his grasp to let it all flutter away like they never existed from the start. Not only will he fail at something that he's been begging for since he walked through the doors for the first time, but the battle royals that follow will result in the same. He says he has nothing to prove, BLAH. He has everything to prove here. His cockiness and confidence exceed a thousand times further than his actual talent and I'll be more than happy to shove him back down in his place. Where would that be, you ask? The keyword there was "down". If he wants treated like one of the "big dawgs" around here, he's going to have to do a little bit more than sneaky tactics backstage and intervening in business he has no part of. The KINGS™ had no beef with him before he decided to involve himself. Now, since he decided to take the side of the greater evil, lesser evil, the weaker side, the hodge-podge of assholes within AX3, yeah, you've placed a target on yourself. Again, what did you expect? Action without reaction? Chris Chaos acted the same way with his stupid backstage annoyances.. Jim Caedus doesn't know his head from his asshole. Michael Graves is preoccupied being FAR creepier than I could ever imagine to be and Robbie Main has no place further than that Hart Title he has a hold of right now. So yeah, is he really sure he's not a super hero? It looks like he's come to the rescue for the little guy on more than one occasion so if he expects me to keep up with all of this nonsense he should really consider his previous actions.

Regardless. Super powers or not. Good guy or not. Bad guy. Tweener. For the kids. Fuck the kids. Whatever Trax wants to believe and whatever label he wants to stamp on the good doctor, the inevitable is going to happen. I have a super power of my own, it's called "WINNING". He said himself that I'm back to my old dominating self again in the singles competition. Honestly, I never knew I left. I just took my interests to the Tag Team division for a bit, which I've also dominated. You have to agree that the division needed a little boost after all of the passer-by's that have gone through. Unknown Soldier and myself took the UNIVERSE by storm and once he had his fill of it, he was gone. Two briefcases in one hand, his cock in the other, he was never heard from again. The repeating, non-stop jabs about myself and the KINGS™ is getting ridiculously old and it doesn't hurt my feelings, or their's, when you claim one is using the other. Chaos claimed the KINGS™ were using ME for whatever reason. Since Theo's had half of the company in his pocket for quite some time now, it's hard to believe that I was the key that brought them back. I just gave them a reason to be, is all. For Trax to claim that the good doctor is using them isn't completely far fetched. I mean, you notice how I didn't ask ANYONE else available on the roster to step up and take half the gold? Damn, if I was allowed, I would've carried them myself. Unfortunately, the hammer came down and I was forced to seek partnership with SOMEONE. So I sought out my best, possible option. Trax should know where I'm coming from anyway. He's refused to even get involved with the tag division as of late unless he could get his old partner Extreme Machine back in the gig. So he must feel the same way about the surrounding talent around here as I do. Hasn't failed me yet has it? The belts are still intact and the good senator and I even have a title defense under us. I simply took good advantage of the many connections I've made throughout my time here and brought a force that can't be reckoned with. A few good men that have been engraved to forever be apart of XWF history. The words of John Madison said it best; he hasn't done a fucking thing in years... Yet, he's still considered one of the best damn talents that have ever graced and that's ever going to grace the squared circle. To straight up say I'm USING them though? Geez..... It pissed enough people off to just hand those few guys the other belt that made it more worth it than anything.

I wish I could say the same about Trax, though, about the singles competition and the dominance... I mean, that IS his name right? Domination doesn't mean coming within an arm's length of something and failing. It means COMPLETE control or influence over someone or something. He's hardly exercised dominance during his time here, the first time, OR this time. He's had the chance, but was never able to pull himself up and over that last ledge on the mountain. UNIVERSAL Title or not, until proving that you actually belong there, it doesn't mean a damn thing. Mister Loverboy took the title from me, yes, but after I proved complete dominance over him several times prior to our match at Relentless. Trax cashed-in and dirtied that title up for a bit until Loverboy came back and claimed what HE earned the hard way. I get it. It's obvious he's looking for some closure around here. Like he said, he didn't HAVE to come back, but he couldn't stand lying around while fellows like myself were still around kicking in faces. It hasn't quit. I'm not going to quit. After I flick that boulder from Trax's shoulder and bury his head in the canvas, I'm moving on and doing the same with anyone that crosses me in the short series of matches that are coming at the end of the night.

I think it's foolish that Trax's focus isn't spread throughout the night. I know the pressure is on in this match and this contest with me is probably everything that he's been working for through his entire career. I am unmatched in the ring and it takes a very, very special talent to even compare to my skills. I've been told that a victory over me holds the same value, if not higher value, as a UNIVERSAL Title win. It's flattering,really, but unfortunately, I don't have the same opportunity to beat a legend and repair my pride. When you're at the top looking down, there's hardly a damn thing that I can do to increase my status. At the end of the night, an entire roster is going to be competing, thriving, and striving to be the last man standing on their side when it's all said and done. I wish I could imagine that sinking feeling in the guts of the fellow standing in the other ring when he looks over and sees me standing there waiting for them. With their fate already sealed, they'll meet me in the center and accept it like a dose of bad medicine. With everyone stepping up to the occasion, they need to know that that the story of Doctor Louis D'Ville is far from over. With everyone dangling from the ledge, using all of their strength to maintain their grip, not a single person is safe from the fall after I stomp out their finger tips and send them down, down, down down. This is MY UNIVERSE, my friends, and I'm back to claim it.

Doc stares the watch twirl around from the gold chain and shimmers in the sunlight of the same color. Just as he's about to begin winding the watch again, the sound of propellers breaks his intent and he directs his attention beyond the church towards the sea.

What the fuck is that?

Doc's reaction is a split between shock and shrug, as he knew that there was a possibility that he would be getting some company eventually.

It looks like we're going to have a showdown, my dear Trevor.

A helicopter rises up from the cliff and hovers around Doc's former compound. Within a few seconds a missile shoots from the side of it and fires straight into the building. It explodes and flames shoot up and around the steeple causing it to crumble within itself. Doc and Trevor are sent flying through the air from the blast. Trevor quickly scurries away and hides under the vehicle, while Doc calmly finds his feet and stands up.

The helicopter hovers around to the front and faces him. He stares up, still gripping the watch tightly in his fist, and sees the man that he had taken it from staring down from the cockpit. The chopper turns to it's side and a gunner from the side opens fire on the doc. Dust kicks up in a trail around his feet, yet he doesn't move a muscle and remains standing tall as the many bullets just barely miss him. He holds the watch up in the air, teasing the Master of Minds with it. Instead of finishing what he started and winding up the watch, he throws it back into his pocket and yells up to his enemy.

If you want it! Come and get it!

Doc laughs as he turns and, with unbelievable speed, sprints away from his attackers. The chopper follows closely behind, changing it's angle when possible to try and get a shot at the good doctor. The bullets trickle behind him as his steps match the speed of the shots in a blur. He runs down the road as the chopper swings around trying to cut him off from the cliff side. It lowers it's elevation to level itself with the road as Doc takes an unexpected turn towards it. He leaps from the cliff and, like Air Jordan, he soars across and lands in the back of it after drop kicking the gunner in the head sending him out the other side. The man lets out a blood curdling scream as he free falls into the blue sea below them. Mastermind immediately flies out of his seat and spears the doctor into the back of the chopper. He lands a few punches to Doc's face before one is blocked and he's spun around. Doc lands a few punches of his own before getting off of Mastermind and stepping away. The pilot manages to keep his concentration and brings the helicopter back up and high over the highway below. Mastermind grabs the helmet that flew off his deceased soldiers head when Doc sent him soaring out of the aircraft. He whips the heavy head armor at the doctor who dodges it and it smacks off the windshield in the front cracking it. The pilot loses control a bit from the scare and the chopper weeble-wobbles back and forth causing both men in the back to lose their balance all fall down.

Doc is the first to his feet. He grabs the pilot from the back of his collar and, with an incredible show of strength, pulls him from his seat and snaps the seat belt restraining him like nothing. Doc whips the man like a rag doll and throws him across the back at the Master of Minds. The soldier collides with him just as he reaches his feet and sends him back down again. Doc holds onto a bar hanging from the roof as the chopper whips around in the air out of control. Mastermind pushes the now unconscious pilot off of him as the helicopter is helter skelter in mid air and soaring down to the ground.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (06-12-2017), Theo Pryce (06-11-2017)