Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Bath And Body Works
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-10-2017, 10:14 AM

Continued From Talking With A Murderer.

Cadryn, over the past few days you have made it crystal clear, you love nothing more than to hear yourself talk! With each promo that you cut, you quickly brush over the same points you failed to make the first few hundred times! Like a merry-go-round here we go again and again and again until we all throw up! Do you think no one notices that you’re rambling on about the same thing? At times I actually thought my ears would pour blood from the pain of hearing another lame ass line. Making the same point numerous times will not get you anyplace. You’re like a stick, stuck in the mud, going no place fast! Like a broken record you keep repeating! Maybe you don’t notice it! I wish for my sake and everyone else’s sake you would! It’s painful to watch your verbal gymnastics. You can’t get out of your own way to save your own life. Tripping and fumbling about over your own words like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Then we go into the countless Cadryn theories! Each theory dumber than the last one. Making no sense what so ever. But have to realize who I am talking to here. Your intelligence level is about equal to a door nail. Hey while you’re on to all these crazy theories, check for aliens for me! Maybe Bigfoot! Or how about who killed Kennedy? Everything you are talking about isn’t fact. You live in this world of fiction that you make up on the spot, not realizing how stupid you truly sound! I live in something us normal people call the real world. This isn't Oz Tin Man! Or are you the courage less lion in this fantasy land you live in where make believe is real life. If it were true, you'd be one of the flying monkeys! I have never been a man who will come out and say anything just to try and take advantage of it. I say it like it always is! I don’t go looking for excuses! The facts are just that, facts! See all you are doing is spinning this ridiculous recycled bull shit! Over and over we go! Where do we stop? Bull shitville and your the conductor. Take a moment and step back for a second and listen to what you have said! Just like your matches Cadryn, after awhile you begin to lose steam! Your promos start to become lacking and boring! But don’t you worry, I don’t run out of steam! Now I try not to repeat myself, but at this point trying to get you to understand the simplest of subjects, has me backtracking and going over things time and time again!

[Image: 8I7ydQM.jpg]

Now before you go throwing it into my face I’ll talk about it for a second here! Yes, you are the XWF superstar of the month! Seeing how I was overlooked again by management is an outrage, to say the least! Here I am a double champion defending my belts three times in a matter of weeks but I am overlooked. Never pinned to the canvas, and you get it? For what beating a list of goofballs I could beat with my eyes shut. Or even one arm tied behind my back! It’s a joke! I honestly think the whole thing is rigged now! Here we go again back with the rankings system! Listen closely because this is going to be the very last time I go over this. Yes, the shit stain on wrestling Cadryn has worked his way up into the top five in the power rankings! A milestone for you! Finally, you did it! Don’t look now but you're still well below me! Now I sit at number one. The king of XWF. You’re below me for a reason you know! The ceiling stops though on the next rung of the ladder for me. The Universal Championship! I jump to the very top and where do you land? Still below The Omega. But you want to try and twist it up and tell the world that it makes you and me on par with one another? How? In what fucking universe? Can your trailer park mind not do simple elementary math? I’ll never understand why you think we are even in the same ballpark. I am playing in the big leagues! You are the in minors! See the entire time you were floating at the halfway mark like the turd in the toilet I know you are! I’ve been sitting at the very top. For weeks, months now! Just because you hit the 5 spot and I hit 1 doesn’t mean for one second that you and I are on the same level! Again with the numbers dickhead! It means you are beneath me! The same place you have been since I stepped foot on XWF soil! The same place you will always be as long as I walk down the ramp here. Get used to that feeling of looking up at me! Hey maybe if I squat down from this number one spot I can tea bag you a few times! We all know you love King balls on your chin! I’ll dangle them there for a few moments! Just teasing you! We all know you’ll want a taste! When you do open up that trash can you call a mouth gargle them around for me. Nothing better than Robert’s famous ball soup! Just because you hit a personal record means nothing at all around here. Personal best will never win championships that matter. It will never pin guys to the canvas! Personal best are for losers like yourself! That is why the rankings you ramble on and on about don’t really matter. Well for you at least! You see these ranking don’t matter for you because you cannot use them to try and make a case for yourself on why you are on my level. There is no case to make! The proof is on paper! The proof is in the wins and losses. The proof is in the gold I hold and you are chasing right now! You are not on my fucking level! At the end of the day, when you walk down that ramp and that cage door gets slammed shut behind you. You’ll be in the ring with The Omega! It will not matter any longer where you are ranked. If you are last on the rankings or number one, it’ll always be the same damn result every single time! Me standing over your fallen body with The Hart Championship raised in the air, as you look up at the superior athlete, you will know then and there finally! I’m just that much better than you could ever dream of being! Now I really don’t need to twist your words up into a mangled web of lies like the way you have spun over the past few days. This whole thing is nothing but the truth! I am simply just better than you! Hell, you’re not even within striking distance. See when I do jump in the power rankings, I generally make a rather large jump! You, on the other hand, have done the creeping crawl, finally making it into the top five! Welcome to the place where I have lived for months now! I stay there each and every week! I live in the top five! Now I am done with the rankings! Bring it up again and I will ignore it completely! Maybe I’ll buy you some flash cards after the match so you can practice your math skills. Seeing how you won’t have anything else to do after I take your wife from you!

[Image: Ygt5oXR.jpg]

Robert is standing in the middle of the food court in the Las Vegas mall. He watches shoppers move from store to store like ants looking for food. They walk like they are in unison, blind, like zombies searching for the next deal. Robert takes a drink of his coffee, shutting his eyes for a moment enjoying the taste of his afternoon drink! Robert notices that mall has architecture schools and most hospitals could only dream of having for their own. He looks towards the ceiling first, he stares up at the dome for a few moments. Higher than most cathedrals and made of some of the most beautiful stained glass in the world. The walkways paved in freshly polished granite, tricking you into thinking it were marble. The floors shined like the surface of a calm lake at dusk! These walkways flow like tributaries to and from the main rivers of people, darting in and out of the many different shops. There isn’t one single sharp angle to be seen. Everything is very clean to the eye, too much clutter and shoppers lose focus on shopping. Like cows led to slaughter unaware of what is really going on around them! The purpose of even stepping foot inside one of these places is to spend your hard earned cash! That’s all the mall wants you to do! Spend the almighty dollar. The rich get richer! The fat cats sitting in their high rises, lighting their cigars with one hundred dollar bills! It’s sickening!

[Image: xKQpGwR.jpg]

The mall is nothing more than pure sensory overload. Overtures for purchases are only permitted in this place Robert hates with a passion! The messages here read loud and clear! Everything carefully styled on manikins to seduce shoppers. Cheap advertising at best. Big bright colored posters hanging in the windows. A person in front of each and every shop just hoping to get you into their store to buy something you didn’t need. No matter where you look, they are looking to sell! To keep shoppers comfortable inside mall management makes sure every day that it same temperature inside no matter the time of day or even the season. The light is always the same bright and fake! People aren't people in this place, they're now consumers. Dollar signs! The only smiling faces tend to be the ones who are selling, their humanity used like a crude and cruel fishing line to real the buyers in. The mall is a friendly enough place if you've got digits on your credit card. The shoppers walk around dressed in clothing made from slave labor overseas. Plastics now a part of the fabric. The shoppers show no apparent awareness that they are literally dressed in clothing that children made with their little hands and tears. The shoppers wear these clothes with no thought to where these clothes came from or even who made them. As long as the store has the style and size they are looking for they could honestly care less. Robert shakes his head momentarily taking in a deep satisfying breath. The aroma hits his nostrils like a bag of bricks. It smells like heaven. After all who don’t like the fresh smell of New York style pizza mixed with cinnamon buns? As Robert takes another drink of his coffee he begins walking through the crowded mall. Robert is wearing an orange pair of AX3 basketball shorts and 2017 Savage Race t-shirt. Robert notices piped in background music! Perhaps it was there to soothe the crazed shoppers! Gentle flowing melodies taking the shoppers far, far away from a world this is so chaotic. Robert suddenly feels his phone ringing from inside his pocket. He reaches in slowly pulling his smartphone out to see who is calling him. As he looks down towards a screen so bright it could burn the retinas from your eyes, he smiles.

[Image: Qx9J4BH.jpg]

Hello!

Robert, she’s here! Now before I tell you where she is! Are you sure you want to do this? There is no coming back from where you are about to go!

Where in the hell is she?

It looks like she is heading towards Bath and Body Works! Robe……

I talk highly of myself because Cadryn, I can! I am what I say. I keep good on my threats. I out wrestle, out fight and outshine the very best this roster has to offer! Now I do know I am very full of myself! My ego is more than massive! It's beyond measure! Yet NO man has yet to change my mind in this company! No man has shut me up! No man has beaten me! No one! It will not start with the likes of you! You’re ever so quick to point out my shortcomings, and just how blinded I am by them! They hinder my wrestling abilities! They hurt my judgment! Surprising so far everything that I have done in the ring or outside for that matter has done nothing more than line my pockets with money and put gold around my waist! Who would have thought begin successful would be such a hindrance? I didn’t know winning match after match after match was now a bad thing! I didn’t know, never getting pinned to the canvas was such a terrible thing! Winning multiple championships a bad thing. Keeping them and defending them also a bad thing! I’ll keep doing what you call a bad thing. You keep doing what you call a good thing. You keep getting humbled and losing matches! That is where you and I are so different! You think it is acceptable to lose matches. I, on the other hand, would rather die! Keep telling yourself losing is alright. Be that better man you claim to be! After I am through with you, you’ll tumble down in the rankings again! This time though so far down you'll never be able to recover. Oops, I mentioned them again! I’ll keep winning and keep defending! Losing just isn’t my style! You claim I have all these flaws Cadryn! If I have all of these flaws, then why hasn’t a single damn one of them been exposed yet? Why would the Chris Chaos’s of the world not get past me in the ring? Tell me why haven’t I lost numerous matches, or as you say it why wasn’t I humbled by now? If there are so many then please for the love of god tell me what they are! If it is personal flaws then yes we all have them! Not one single freaking human doesn’t have personal flaws! I’m beginning to think it isn’t so much my flaws. It’s more of you being jealousy! You wish you had everything that I had! You envy me! It keeps you awake at night! I haunt you because you know you can never be the wrestler I am. You can act like this great man all you’d like! But in the end, you are just like the rest of us! You want something that someone else has! You are just too out of touch to realize you can't have what is mine! Jealousy is a bitch!

Robert smiles placing it back into his pocket. Robert quickly picks up his pace heading towards Bath and Body works! Robert is bumping into people not even acknowledging they are there. Shoppers stop and stare at Robert, some yell at him others throw their hands up asking him who he thinks he is. He parts them all like Moses did the red sea. He now seems to be a man on a mission!

[Image: HLDCX63.jpg]

Hate now begins to colors Roberts’s soul. With each step the hate spreads throughout his entire system, shutting down all other of his other feelings. The object of the hatred may or may not be present from time to time, but all of the imagined words and hostile actions against Cadryn can dominate Robert’s mind at times. Robert at times tries to turn his attention to other matters here and there, and for a few seconds in time he is driven in another direction. But as quickly as his mind diverted away from the man he now hates. A title wave of ill thoughts returns with a ravenous vengeance. Once again Robert’s soul becomes completely dark, all the negative energy that he can find deep within the pits of his being is thrown into the ill will towards Cadryn, and his wife, racing through his mind wildly. This hatred has become something more it has become a sickness of Robert’s mind, and rational way of thinking. His heart stone cold and dark. This hatred has now claimed possession over Robert sinking its teeth into the very fabric of who he is. What love he had inside of him has now wilted away like a dying rose without water. If left unchecked this festering ball of hate can completely poison Robert’s soul forever. Was the man that tried to kill Robert right? This hate inside of him grows like cancer! The hate burned in Robert’s heart so deep now, that it was ingrained deep within his tissue!

[Image: rmgpy34.jpg]

This hate can only be compared to anger and certain betrayal. At times hate is a word tossed around lightly. Jokingly talked about! But true hate! Is indescribable. Hate can turn the nicest people into mean and bitter shells of their former selves. Hate can overtake the hero and turn him into a villain. Hate is a feeling that makes you wonder to yourself if you would feel anything if you killed this person! Would there be any feeling of sadness? Or would your shoulders be lifted from the burden? Hate fuels some people. Hate can break the greatest man or woman down into nothing. It can hurt the ones around us that we love! It can turn you into the monster you feared was underneath your bed as a child. Hate is a very powerful thing! It can motivate! But in the end like a volcano, the pressure builds creating searing hot, boiling lava from deep within! Once enough heat is built up everything within starts to expand. Growing by the second until! The eruption happens!

Robert stops in front of Bath and Body Works slamming his hands on the thick glass of the store, looking down at the floor beneath his feet. Robert peers down looking at his reflection for a few moments questioning what he is doing!

[Image: pGFrmtg.jpg]

Robert what are you doing? This is going way overboard! No.. It’s not! Let’s make this personal! He’s coming after my things! Right? So why not go after his things? After all, there are no rules in war! No… God…. Ah…..

Robert looks into the store and sees Natalie smelling different lotions! Robert peers through the glass watching her every move! He waits there for a moment before smiling!

Natalie! There you are!

Natalie has a kind of understated beauty about her most people would not understand. Maybe it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her own beauty. What she truly was to so many around her. Her light colored skin was completely flawless. Perfect! Robert doubts she had to use many cosmetic products because of her natural beauty! She seemed to be more about simplicity. Making things easier. Robert thinks that is why her skin glowed so brightly. Though it was her inner beauty that truly lit her eyes and softened all of her other features. The way that she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but to do the same thing right along with her. To just be in her company for a few moments was to feel that you were special. She could warm the coldest heart. Cadryn was lucky to have this woman in his life. It would be an utter shame if someone screwed it all up!

Robert looks towards the camera with his face still leaning on the glass!

You asked me a question about how long it would be before I fizzled out! Cadryn that is one I do not have an answer too! It happens to everyone! You have to come back and reinvent yourself! Wait…. YOU mean the way you did a few months ago when you dropped this whole funny guy thing and started the whole tough as nails act! You throw all of your past failures in my face like I am going to follow the blueprint of a loser! I would not listen to a damn thing you told me to do in the wrestling business period! If I took any advice from you, I’d make damn sure I did the opposite! See you were hot shit until everyone grew tired of you! I don’t plan on fizzling out anytime soon! You see I am still on my rise to the very top of this business! This company needs Robert Main! It needs more main event talent like myself to steal the shows! No one remembers a champions run? No one remembers your championship runs Cadryn! Again you twist up your own failures and throw them around like I’m you! Of course, no one is going to remember a few seconds of time when you won a title and it was taken from you a few seconds later! No one is going to remember the 24/7 championships you won. Why? Because they never mattered in the first freaking place! You brag about just how much you have done and yet you have done so little it is amazing! Every one of those belts is for losers! The belt Graves holds is a 24/7 championship yes! So before you take those few words I stated and flip them on me I’ll stop you right there. Graves, championship is the number two in the company. It comes with this territory! Mine is the third and so on! Everything you have ever accomplished in your entire wrestling career is below me! Everything! I have outdone everything you have in a matter of months and you think I am going to fizzle away into nothing! No way Cadryn, you are the one that will fizzle away! Because you are the only one here that isn’t doing anything relevant! No one remembers second place man! No one!

[Image: RINPaHb.jpg]

What have I done to cement my name in the minds of wrestling fans and Mainiacs all over the world! I will have done the one thing that no one seems to have ever done before! I will have shut down the clown known as Cadryn! Fans will remember me forever for taking their hero and placing his head on a spike for the world to see. You might have tricked your fans into think that you are better than what you really are! They might ride along with you for now! But what happens when I expose you for who you really are. Nothing more than a one trick pony with his finger on the repeat button! What happens when they find out their great leader is nothing more than a slick talker? Almost like a used car salesman! When they find out they have been hit with the bait and switch! Smoke and mirrors! They will leave your side. When they find out that you had lied to them! They will abandon you. Cast you aside like yesterday's garbage. See you are getting a lot of people excited about this match. Making all of these false claims! Saying you are going to beat the best wrestler on the earth! This fake world you are so used to living in Cadryn will be torn down and taken away! I’ll expose you for the liar that you truly are. I will show the world that Cadryn is nothing more than a false prophet promising the world and giving nothing in return. When the time comes to pay the piper Cadryn! And it is coming quickly. Do you know what will happen then! They will disappear! They will leave in droves! The cheers that you have become so accustomed to will fade away into nothing! They will hate you for what you have done to them! You will have let them down for the very last time! They will leave the Cadryn bandwagon and join the Omega train! My title run may not cement my legacy in the minds of fans! But one thing is for damn sure! I will cement my name into the minds of your fans! They will remember me as the guy who took down the liar! They guy who exposed the one they loved! I’ll bring you down to my level! I will turn you the hero into the villain I know you are! I am going to take everything from you! Your money your fans your last shred of dignity! Funny isn’t it Cadryn? You want something I have! Something I cherish! Something I hold near and dear to my heart! You’re coming after my championship! So I figured why not come after something you love more than anything else in this world? You are one foolish man letting a woman like that out into the crazy world all alone with no one to protect her! It would be a shame if someone… Changed her mind about you! This isn’t a tough guy act! You want to make things personal! So be it!

Robert removes his face from the glass and walks into Bath and Body Works slowly he walks over right behind Natalie. Robert watches her every move. Following her around like her shadow! As she sets a bottle of lotion down. Robert picks it up right after her. He pops open the line smelling the fresh lavender. For a moment he shuts his eyes smiling. He sets the bottle back down and watches Natalie walk away from him towards the candles.

Look at that Cadryn! Good thing I am up close and personal! It’s hard to find an ass like that! Maybe I should move in for a much closer look!

[Image: jp8jP8Z.jpg]
[

Robert winks into the camera slowly making his way towards Natalie. Robert slithers like a snake through the people in the store coming to a stop right behind her once again! Natalie bends down for a moment reading what some of the candles were on the bottom shelf! As she does, Robert begins humping the air behind her! A few employees stop and stare at Robert. Robert notices and starts humping the air behind Natalie more violently. Robert sticks his tongue out at the employees flipping them off with one hand and acting like he is smacking Natalie’s ass with the other one! The employees shake their heads at Robert before moving on helping other customers in the store! Suddenly Natalie stands up bumping into Robert! Natalie quickly turns around with a beautiful smile on her face.

Natalie: I’m so sorry I was not paying attention! I get carried away in here!... Wait for a second! Your…..Your…. Robert Main!

Natalie’s smile drops from her face as she starts backing away from Robert!

I have mace! I’ll mace you! I’ll scream! When my husband finds out. He will be very upset!

Wait for a second here! Upset about what? Me shopping for a lady in my life? In my hometown? Listen you don’t have to be afraid of me! I know I said some crazy shit the other day! I was just trying to upset him not you and want to be the first to say! To you in person that I am very sorry if I hurt you! Are you okay? I saw how upset you got in his promo a week or so ago! You were crying pretty hard! What kind of man gets that upset in front of the woman he loves making her cry like that? He should be thankful to have you in his life! He’s a lucky man!

Natalie: Cadryn really despises you, Robert! He just gets very upset from time to time. It kind of scares me! But I love him more than anything! He is my husband after all! Plus he tries to make it up in every way possible he really is a sweet man!

Well as long as he treats you with the respect you rightfully deserve than okay! Again I am sorry for what I had to say the other day and I really hope that you can forgive me! I’m not the monster he and everyone else portrays me as! Anyway, have a wonderful afternoon Mrs. Tiberius! Sorry again to bother you.

Robert turns his back and begins to walk away when Natalie speaks up. Robert glares ahead with a smile on his face the Grinch would be jealous of. Robert quickly drops his smile and turns back around.

Yes mam!

Natalie: Robert I accept your apology! I understand you guys get fired up about things from time to time and don’t mean what you said! After all, I wouldn’t be a good God fearing woman if I didn’t forgive you.

Do you really mean it? That means so much to me I felt awful about what I had said!

Natalie nods.

Tell you what Mrs. Tiberius! How about I make it up to you. After all, I did say some terrible stuff! How about you get whatever you like in here on me! I’ll give you my credit card and get whatever you like!

Natalie: No I couldn’t!

Listen I insist! We won’t leave here until you do. Hell, I’ll even take you out to a nice fancy restaurant the best one in town! On me! I won’t take no for an answer!

Natalie: I don’t think my husband would like that at all Robert! He’s been so busy training for his match against you though we haven’t really had time together and see Las Vegas! I don’t really know!

Listen there is nothing to it. I’m just trying to say sorry and let bygones be bygones! Just trying to make new friends. Nothing too it! He isn't that controlling over you is he? We can hit dinner and that’s it! Listen here is my card get what you like! I’ll make reservations for dinner while you finish shopping. I’ll meet you there later tonight or even tomorrow night! Just bring my card out to me after you’re done!

Natalie: I think he will be somewhat upset about it! But.. Okay but just as friends nothing more! So I can get whatever I want in here?

Robert nods walks outside of Bath and Body Works.

See Cadryn a real man takes care of his woman. He doesn't have violent outburst scaring her to death. Making her cry! Don't worry though, I'll be the man we all know you can't be. I'll buy her the things you cannot! I'll please her in ways you never could. I'll take care of her. Simply put you punk bitch! You're half the man I am! Just like you Cadryn, your wife will eventually be below me as well! Mic drop bitch!

FADE

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(06-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-10-2017), JimCaedus (06-12-2017), Theo Pryce (06-10-2017), Vincent Lane (06-10-2017)