Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
hit me like a ton of bricks
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-12-2017, 09:00 AM

[color=#32CD32][size=medium][font=Arial](the scene opens up as we see Drezdin on Skype doing a ultra rare impromptu promo in his private hotel suite)

Drezdin:heya xwf universe it is me Drezdin again, I just wanna say that this is a ultra rare thing for me to do a impromptu promo so this is hopefully goin to a treat for ya. You see xwf universe for the last 92 hours or so I was thinking about something munching on something that caught my attention that hit me like a ton of bricks like it never did in the first place. The one thing that I was munching on or should I say that had hit me like a ton of bricks was that where had mentioned that our reigning xwf television champion Thomas Nixon was going to defend the title in a six pack challenge tornado style match for the title and where he doesn't have to be pinned or submit or even having to be involved in the match loose the belt,...xwf universe come with me and imagine this with me. Since me and jack Cain are the only two that can take his title away from him of the remaining five, let's say that at high stakes 2 in the match he does loose the belt to one of us, then let's just say that shortly there after of loosing the belt to one of us he gets out of the ring marches down the asile through the curtains keeps on marching twards the boss's office and tells him the he's going invoke his rematch clause and the boss grants his wish. Not knowing or realizing that either me or mister jack Cain has a stipulation perk in his quote on quote back pocket. And last but not least also let's just say that he's preparing for his rematch for he can try to get what he lost at high stakes two,...and looses that match too. Imagine what would happen if that had happen to him, that's going 0-3 for ya right there. Though I do not know him professionally muchless personally, but I guarantdamntee ya that when that does if it does happen he's going to run a freakin muck like a damn fool. While the entire xwf roster and management laughing their asses off and pissing their pants like a Russian race horse. None the less, The mental state, physically, & his well being when aaaaallllllllll of that happens, I also guarandamnteed you that he will be in a extra padded straight jacket for his own safety. He's goin to bebouttanof his damn mind like a mudda fucka. But as long as he's not going to come out as the television champion at high stakes two...even though I'll be the one coming out the xwf tv champion...I'll be a happy camper cause I know that his truest and darkest nightmare has come true.

(The scene fades to black as he falls on the floor right under his girlfriends skirt)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post