Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
The Road to High Stakes #3
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2017, 09:35 AM

[Image: gorilla-position-new-b.jpg]

Hello there I'm James Delow, and this is Gorilla Position. We are here at the XWF training center here with One of the Tag Teams in the Tournament. The first matches of the tournament are happening at The next PPV High Stakes 2. In Las Vegas, On June 13th.

I'd like to welcome Mezian and Jody Madrox.With the PPV only days away I'd like to ask you a few questions.About the tourney and and your expectations. And why you became a tag team?

Question one why did you decide to become a tag team?

“To be honest, when I debuted on the XWF scene… I wanted to have someone to work with.
I originally wanted to pare up with Barney Green, but Mezian already had a “sign” for someone to team up with him.”

Well I liked Jody from the start. I have said almost from the beginning that the Division as a whole needs an overhaul.And what better way than to tear it apart from the inside out. I couldn't do it by myself, I may be crazy but I am not stupid.I would need someone to help me out with my plans.

What do you think your strengths are as a tag team?

“I think we are alike in terms of being more rookies around the XWF scene. Hell, we even splited the Heavymentalweight Championship a few times, but at least I’m still the champ.”

Jody laughs

“I believe that we have a sense that we are hungry to be the best team that this company has to offer, and this upcoming PPV, have a chance to prove it.”

I believe that the unpredictability that we bring to the table.Jody has my back since day one.I mean a prime example was the #1 contenders match. The dude came in and busted motherfuckers in the head with a chair. And then the same thing with a pipe against BX3.So the off chance that if you face one of us you'll have to deal with both of us.I just hope people realize this in the future.The hunger is real in this team.And I have no doubt in our abilites

Is there any team you are looking forward to facing?

“Any team that wants to fuck with us, maybe my partner can tell you. He knows more on who he wants us to take on.”

I have a personal beef with the Ulitmate Outlaws so if I get a chance to fuck them up.I'll hop all over it.The match at warfare I had those motherfuckers where I wanted them. But Jody here will be more reliable than my last teammate.

Is there a team you don't want to face?

“Not really, I know I am not scared to face a team.”

I agree with Jody on this one.There isnt a team I dont want to face persay but there some
teams im intersted in going up against.Like AX3, The Fruity Devils and of coarse The KINGS™.Its gonna be
fun no matter what.At least for me.

What do you think your chances of winning are?

“A High grade pure plus A!+….. You know, a high chance that we shall defeat the Gilly and McBride at their own game. Also, I like to give a shout out to his wife on air, and keep a look out for when I get my hands on that parmesan chicken eatin Guido from New York. Brink, you gonna see me and my patna win, and I'm make sure I
f*** that mouth of yours!”

Jody cracks up somemore.

Like he said A++.The competition may be tough, but we are tougher. We have nothing to lose.
The division will not be the same when we are done.People will have to take notice of us.

Are you excited about High Stakes?

“Fuck yes, this is my first PPV in this company…are you fuckin stupid?”

Of course I am a chance to show off what I can do. A chance to watch some of the companies greats go at.A chance to be in Las Vegas. And the best part I get to punch Peter Gilmour In the face and get paid to do it.

If you win the tournament, how do you think that will change the view of you as a team in the XWF?

“It will surely make us a small but sharp threat in company. I don’t about my patna, but all I know is that if we somehow win this tourney, and get a Tag Titles on the line within a few months from
now….we going to be fucking legends in this shit.”

It will have to. the other teams in this tourney or even in the company will have to acknowledge us as a threat. The will have to see us as equals, dare I say superiors.The format will change forever, I look forward
to being legendary.

And with your opponents being the Purebred Killers what do you have to say to them?

“If you guys have seen my Promos about em, I won’t say the same ol’ shit to em. But you want me to shoot,here it is… McBride, where you at Irish boy… I know you out there kicking ass and drinking
that Irish beer in your home town. But, you aren’t going to speak behalf of your patna? I hope when the match comes, Mezian finishes you up like piece of trash you are, homeboy. Gilly, I know you be hatin on my truth about you,
but you know that if I put my hands on you… I will make sure I rearrange your jawline in the match, so when it comes to the battle royal, you will stick out like sore thumb. To the both of you punks, watch when we end whatever
credibility you once had here, as we get our hands raised once that match done!”

And what about you Mezian you have been very vocal about your opinion on the matter.What do you have to say?

Okay if we are being honest with one another here. I have something to confess.I watched The DVDs like Petey told me to.And after hours of watching him wrestle and watching him win some, lose some and just be okay what he did. I have a little respect for you, Peter. Little as in a bou the same size as you baby dick. So What your telling me is that you think that you can make some tweets and a couple promos, you think you can win?Awe Honey that is so sweet, let's are honest again here okay?More importantly, you need to be honest with yourself Peter.We...Jody and I, on our worse day, could end you and McBride.So what do you think is going to happen you at HS2?Do you think that I'm gonna just give you a pin out of respect because you get"Screwed out of title shots"Fuck that? You need to actually earn them fuck head.There is only on person screwing you out of your opportunities...That's you!!!!!

That is all the time we have here on Gorilla Position, I'm James Delow. I wanna thank Mezian and Jody Madrox for their time. It must be Hard with training. I d like to thank the nice people here at the XWF training facility.I'm looking forward to High Stakes 2 in lovely Las Vegas Nevada.I hope everything goes well gentlemen and I wish you the best of luck.

Camera fades with Gorilla Position logo

[Image: gorilla-position-thumb.jpg]

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mezian's post:
(06-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-11-2017), JimCaedus (06-12-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mezian's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-09-2017)