Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Blood
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2017, 12:35 PM

[Image: uuebxIm.png]

I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me

Her parents just wanted her to have a better life. They didn't know the horror show they were releasing her into. They had make a decision and they did, whether it was the right choice or not.

And her foster family? They took her in, they changed their entire house around and gave Jenny a room they previously used for storage. They had to sell most of the stuff in that room due to lack of space.......a lot of it was family relic stuff.

I hate you for every time you ever bled for me

She screamed as the group continued to stomp him. He had saved her from being raped, yet again, and had stuck his nose in the business of the wrong people. She watched through the glass of the locked car.......his blood stained the sidewalk. She couldn't watch........she began to pull on some hair.

Some clumps hit the floor board.

Part of her almost wished they were raping her.

I hate you for the way you smile when you look at me

Everyone smiled at her, was it her demeanor? Was it because she was blonde? Why was everyone so friendly? It was fucking sickening. Why was everyone else happy? What the fuck did they have to be happy about?

How the fuck can you smile like all is well, like all is good? It isn't good.

Nothing is good.

I hate you for never taking control of me

She lifted the shot glass to her face. "WOOOOO!" The base from the music bumped loud in the background. A guy, she didn't know who and she didn't care, was behind her. His package rubbed against her back and butt. He was a good deal taller, with strong arms. He had a strong arm around her waist as she took the shot. Whispering in her ear with a little blow, he asked if she wanted to go in the other room. "I--I'm um.....14" she said, her voice drowned out by the music. "18?!" He asked. She looked back. He was gorgeous. "Yes, 18" she said. He took her hand and led him to the bedroom just as the cops busted in the door.

2 weeks later Jenny was hit with community service and a hefty ticket for underage drinking. She had met up with him after the party got busted, and quite frankly, it still hurt to sit in the uncomfortable court chairs.

I hate you for always saving me from myself

Jenny's hands were shaking. She brought the razor to her wrist. She pain felt good as the blood dripped on the floor. She brought a shaking hand to the other wrist. Same action. Her arms didn't look like they had skin anymore. They were a mess of bright red with flecks of white. She took a deep breath and stepped off the stool just as her "dad" kicked open the door.

I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else

"Jen, you want to come with me?" It was supposed to be a fun weekend, and she loved to get out of the house. Her bandaged wrists ached, however, and she just couldn't seem to find the joy in anything outside of death anymore. She remembered dodge ball in school when all the guys would pick her to be on their team because she was pretty and all the girls wouldn't pick her for the same reason. She remembered coming home with face bruises from the ball targeting only her and telling them she never wanted to go back to school---but, every time, she ended up right back there in gym class getting pegged again.

I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge

"I can't do it anymore" she said as she rubbed her starting to show stomach. "I just can't. This is the last tape I am ever making" she shut off the webcam, and her room could be seen before it flashed to black.

The feed, however, stayed on through the darkness and within an hour ambulance sirens, though muffled, could be heard. "Come on Jen, breath!" "Clear!" Zrrt

I hate you for every kind word you ever said........

"Roxy can piss and moan all she wants. That is all it is. Pissing and moaning. It may come off as schoolyard shit talking, but all she is doing is pissing and moaning. She can't be as perfect as me, and she hates it. She has been given everything in life, and has been blessed with marginal good looks, and still can't be as flawless as her little Instagram may make her out to be. As pretty as her little sheep may make her out to be, she will always be ugly. Because she is ugly on the inside. She has an ago that has been acquired the wrong way. It is an ego that has been doctored. An ego that has been a simple act of genetics being passed on. There is no sense of pride with her ego. It is second nature to her. She thinks she is better than everyone else because she always has been told she was. Me, I have an ego because I have survived a life where I should have been dead long ago. For real. I should be a memory right now. But I am alive and kicking.

Roxy Cotton can sit on all the beach chairs she wants, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, she doesn't have what it takes to square up with someone who has had to fight for everything they have. I mean, this cunt is so shallow, she has to call me out for trying to better myself. To change my life. Sure, I got a little work done, but that is because I am a little more serious about being a fighter and a little less serious about being nothing but eye candy. Now, I can be both. Isn't that what every girl in this business wants? Stupid cunt. I mean, seriously.

So now I am pretty, and dangerous. Every day I get better, stronger, and more lethal. I am learning how to channel this rage into the ring more. But, this weekend I won't need to. At High Stakes I have free reign to do to this bitch whatever the fuck I please. And that is exactly what I will do. Honestly, what do I have to lose? I'm nothing but a fuck up, right Roxy? You made it clear in your little puke worthy display of arrogance that I am nothing but a washed up tramp. So, beating me shouldn't mean that much to you, should it?

[Image: h0XWwS6.jpg]

I love you for everything you ever took from me

"Eh, eh, eh, auughh gawdd" the man thrust hard, and was sweating. She felt something in her pop, loud enough to get her attention, and a sharp pain like a million daggers stabbing her in the pelvis. A warm substance ran between her legs. Was this love?

I love the way you dominate when you violate me

A strong hand smacked her ass.

"S-stopp" she said, as the belt pulled tighter. Her world was spinning. She was getting woozy.

[Image: lAgur0C.gif]

I love you for every time you gave up on me

"You want to fuck up your life?! Fine! I have done nothing but try to help you! If these are the people you are going to associate with behind my back, then do it! I have given you a roof over your head and food to eat! And this is how you repay me? I don't give a fuck anymore, do what you want!" The door slammed and Jenny felt a sense of pride. She had gotten what she wanted, freedom, or so she thought. The next time she tried to go out, wearing a skimpy mini skirt and showing off her midriff he made her go upstairs and change. "I HATE YOU!" she yelled as the door slammed again, this time by her. "I hate you" she cried behind the door.

I love you for the way you look when you lie to me

"It will all be okay" he said, looking around nervously. "You will only be here for a little while. I just need this favor, okay?" She knew it wouldn't be okay but the look in his eyes, though she saw pain, was the only comfort she'd ever known.

"Okay, dad". He smiled. For the first time in her life, she called him dad.

Men in suits stepped out of the building as he came around and unlocked the door on her side of the car.

I love you for never believing in what I say

"Dad, they are going to kill me! Help me!" She ran inside the house as the car skidded into the driveway. Men in suits jumped up and chased her up her steps. She ran into the house, they kicked the door down. She ran to the living room, he was reading the newspaper. "Dad! They are going to kill me. I did something bad, something very bad!"

"I am sure it is fine, honey, they just want to talk"

One man had a gun. She took off and ran to the basement and hit behind the washing machine. She head a scuffle upstairs and she gulped as she heard the basement door latch seemingly explode open.

I love you for never once giving me my way

"You're too young to get work done, Jen!" She didn't want to hear it, she rolled her eyes and proceeded to text her friend. "Piercings, tats, I mean hell, what next?! You gonna wind up pregnant! Not in this house!"

"I'm going out, don't wait up!" He jumped up and blocked the door. "Damnit, I said you aren't going out with these people!"

"But you can drop me off to be a sex slave for the mob because you are too stupid to pay your bills?!"

Before she new it she was on the floor with a sting in her face.

"Oh my god, I am sorry. I didn't mean---I---Oh my." He walked away and into his room. Jenny stood up and grabbed the door handle but first looked back.........something came over her. She sighed, and let go of the door, sitting back on the couch.

I love you for never delivering me from pain

[Image: llBmkpE.jpg]

Jenny stood over her aging father, wearing a nurse gown. He was in a bad state. He had dementia, and a severe form of some muscle weakness. She smiled at this man. He wasn't perfect. She was perfect because he wasn't. But she knew what she needed to do.

She took the knife and pressed it to his chest. His eyes shot open.

"I love you, Daddy..........." a single tear ran down her eye. as she pressed harder. "I HATE YOU!" She yelled out and plunged the dagger into his chest. Ripping off all the machines, it caused a code. She walked out of the room and turned the corner just as seemingly every hospital staff member on the floor came running in. Pulling off the mask as she walked out of the elevator she dropped that and a nametag on the ground. "Ms. Goodstuff" it said......

Good.

Evil.

Perfect.

Blood, blood, blood, pump mud through my veins
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth, I'm not that insane
I'm a dirty, dirty girl, I want it filthy
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth, I'm not that
insane

This is exactly what I am talking about. Mean girls with shallow insults. Honestly, I laughed. I found Roxy's ranting and raving to be entertaining, as did everyone else, I'd imagine. But that isn't what I am about, not this time. I could make fun of how one of her legs is longer than the other. I could talk about how her nose is too big for her face. I could talk about a stinky twat or terrible bleached hair. Not today. Not on this night. This match may seem like a big joke to her. This match may be all fun and games. Not to me. This means everything to me. This is MY match, in MY bar, in MY city. Sure, she is a formidable opponent and I know I am a bit out classed when it comes to wrestling skill......but I know I am in the advantage when it comes to whipping a bitch's ass. I know I have the heart, the spunk, the courage.......and I know, through and through, how to straight up fight.

Roxy pointed out that she is from a good home with a family that loved her. With a father that would never let her hang out in a bar as a kid. In a way, I am jealous. In a way, I have always wanted that. But also, in a way I know it provides her a disadvantage. She doesn't know what this life is like. She doesn't know about the Hard Knock Life. She has been sheltered, pampered, coddled, whatever word you want to use. Everything she has, her cars, her club, her designer clothes, she has been given it all since she's been in diapers. I have all of that stuff now, as well, but the difference is I had to fight for it. I have had to scratch, claw, fight, scream, cry, puch, kick. I have had to fight for every single positive thing I have. The only things I got handed to me were a teenage pregnancy, a treatable STD, and years worth of emotional pain. But some would say that hardened me. It made me who I am today. It made me a cold hearted bitch with no remorse for my actions and no fucks left to give. And nothing to lose. If I lose this match, people will chalk it up to Roxy being more experienced, the owners fiance yaddad yadda. The loser loses again in her loser watering hole. If I win, Roxy gets the embarrassment she deserves and maybe, just maybe, we won't have to see her over-makeuped face on XWF TV for a while.

We could only be so lucky.

It's funny how these mean girls try to insult me and it just comes off as so stupid. Worked in your club in the 90's? Bitch I was born in 1993. It's like, come on cunt, if you're going to come at me, come at me right.

Your insults were cute, like uncut outtakes from Mean Girls, but they have no affect on me. Years ago, maybe they would demoralize me. Now, all they are are words. I am basically a robot. I am devoid of basic human emotions. The only time I feel pain is when pain is beaten into me and Roxy, I don't think you have the balls to beat a decade and a half of pure torture into me.

But I want you to try.

You see, pain makes us perfect. Pain is like weakness leaving the body. I have felt so much, there simply cannot be more to give. That is why I am PERFECTION. There is nothing more I could feel that would be worse than what I have felt. Everything Roxy spews from her spoon fed mouth is complete horseshit. The life she accuses me of having is a life she has never and will never know. She was right about half of it, shit, most of it. But if you took Roxy out of her little beach chair and his overpriced drinks with the circular iced cubes, and you put her in the world she described.............she'd shit her pants. There would be skid marks as long as Las Vegas Boulevard in those designer panties. The truck stop bathrooms, the trick turning at said bathrooms, she will never understand that world. She can shell it, but she couldn't take it.

You seem to think that celebrity finds you? How did you phrase it? "The same way the early morning sun finds the horizon – it’s inevitable." That seems to be the case, doesn't it? Everyone sees their favorite celebrity on television or in a magazine but never want to take the time to learn about their life before the cameras. Many celebrities have had to work to get to where they are. Granted, some have been lucky enough to squeeze out of a famous vagina and were stars by default, but many had to go through some shit to get there. Vinnie did....why don't you take your lips off his choad long enough to ask him how he got to where he is at.

You seem to think that fan letters, hastily and sloppily put together YouTube videos from dumb ass fans, Instagram love....you seem to think any of it matters. Where are those fans going to be this weekend at Dinos? Where are all those hearts gonna be when I am breaking beer bottles over your head? When I am running your face against the chain link out back? When I break your back over the bar? Where will your "fans" be then? They will be in the same place as Duke's little "army".........a place where they are completely and utterly useless to you. All your looks.....all your wit, and your sass....all your money......all of it will be useless.

[Image: p2qU99S.gif]

4-2-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post