Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neville Sinclair has arrived...
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-07-2017, 11:15 PM

Neville turns around a notices the camera pointing at him. A $33, 000 bottle of half drank bottle of Glenfiddich Scotch sits on his oak desk. Mozart plays in the background as we see him standing in front of a library of books. Neville smiles and pulls out the pipe he's half finished smoking.

7 years ago I retired from professional wrestling. Making my way from the Hall of Fame at True Honor Wrestling, I didn't see the need to have this in my life. You see, unlike many of you, I am a man of many talents. Whether it be my doctorate obtained from Oxford in English Literature, the half dozen companies I own around the globe, or the time I've spent studying Eastern mysticism and conquering the Japanese NIKKEI stock market, time is a rare commodity for men like myself.

Neville smiles and adjusts his sportscoat

But one thing has been troubling me lately. The world has seemed to get more stupid as time goes by, and nothing seems to be more stupid than where professional wrestling is now. There is a part of me that misses beating wrestlers with annoying gimmicks to an inch of retirement. Finding their weaknesses (and they all have many weaknesses) to turn things against them and make them look like children in an adult's world.

I've come back to professional wrestling really for the sport of things. I get to enjoy finding the most inept people on the planet and beating them at their own game. You see, the joy of being educated is you can study. I've studied around the globe, and learned as many different fighting styles as I can. I like to think of my time in wrestling federations as modern day fox hunts. I'm clearly the predator who enjoys taking my time with my prey.

I don't know how long I'll stay, it will depend on things outside of my circumstances, but for now I aim to do my part in hunting the imbeciles we find inevitably in every organization. The problem with wrestling these days is everyone thinks they're special and can win. But natural selection is real my friends, Darwin had it right.

So allow me to welcome myself to your ranks. You now sit in the ranks with greatness. Pretty soon you will see that I am the more highly evolved being. The XWF is on notice, the hunt is on!

Sinclair turns up the volume as his phonograph plays yet another sonata. The camera pans closely to him as he sits back in his recliner. In the background we see a fresh fox fur hanging off a recently lit fireplace. The camera zooms to the fur as Neville speaks one more time for the camera.

Consider yourselves on notice, Neville Sinclair is back!
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like Neville Sinclair's post:
(06-10-2017), (06-08-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-09-2017), Vincent Lane (06-08-2017)