Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Absurd
TommyRighteous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-07-2017, 07:03 PM

We fade in to see see Tommy Righteous in the center of an empty XWF arena, in the middle of the ring with his head drooped down.

"Absurd..."

He speaks softly to the point that he can barely be heard.

"Completely...absurd."

He paces the ring back and forth a few times around the ring until he returns to the center. He then snaps his head back up to face the camera.

"Absurd is the fact that Obsidian Air gets a Television Title match after I defeated him a few weeks ago! Absurd is the fact that Obsidian Air has lost nearly every singles match that he has had since being defeated by me and is still given a championship opportunity. ABSURD IS THE FACT that myself, being undefeated in singles competition here in XWF, have been demoted to the Deuces Wild High Stakes Battle Royal at High Stakes and not directly in line for a championship..."

Tommy droops his head back down and chuckles.

"My friends...you are seriously deluded if you think that THE RIGHTEOUS ONE deserves this..."

Tommy raises his head, along with his right arm, mimicking a match victory.

"My friends...you are not doing the righteous thing to do..."

Tommy walks closer to the camera, his chest against the ring ropes and pulling his arm down to point at the camera.

"This is a message aimed directly at XWF General Manager Paul Heyman...the fact that you haven't seen the talent that I have brought to this company is absurd. The fact that you have blatantly ignored me and have let your commentators dismiss me as some kind of circus act...is not very righteous. So I am telling you now. I will defeat every one of those men in the Deuces Wild High Stakes Battle Royal. And I will become the #1 Contender for the Universal Title...AND I WILL THEN BECOME UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!"

Tommy turns around, looking to exit the ring. He stops for a moment, and turns back to the camera.

"Because as I've said before...I am THE RIGHTEOUS ONE and I will not be subdued by people who look past my righteousness. I will not falter because the person in charge decides not to give me an opportunity. I will not stumble because a championship seems just out of my immediate grasp."

Tommy stares at the camera with malice in his eyes.

"I will win the Deuces Wild High Stakes Battle Royal. And I will become the #1 Contender. Mark my words."

Tommy ducks under the top rope and stands on the apron, facing the camera.

"And that my friends...is very righteous."

Tommy drops off the apron and proceeds to the back.

The camera fades.

And that...is very righteous
Edit Hate Post Like Post