Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your new television champion
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-07-2017, 04:52 PM

bow down you mother fuckers as I become your NEW xwf television champion as we come out of high stakes 2 bitches!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(06-09-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-07-2017), John Samuels (06-07-2017), Theo Pryce (06-09-2017), Vincent Lane (06-10-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-09-2017, 04:24 PM

Yep.....I thought so

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Aww sorry fuckface, I was washin' my hair and then cleanin' dog shit off my boots. Somehow that seemed more important than listenin' to you bang on about how your sorry fat ass will be the new TV Champ. Anyways, now that's all done, am I gonna need a new set? After all only widescreen 4K surround sound can capture the "majesty" of Dredzin, can't it?

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JackCain's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-10-2017), Vincent Lane (06-10-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-10-2017, 07:20 AM

Just be thankful that at least one of us will be the new champ and not the others. Besides at least I try to learn from failure(s) and expect it as well, that's what you lack. That's why you ain't going to hold any titles...for now

Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2017, 02:38 PM

Are you actually so delusional that you think you have a chance to beat five other superstars? You barely can beat one most of the time. let's look at can we?
Thomas Nixon... He is just leaps and bounds beyond what you can produce.In-ring and out.
Jack Cain....Has been in the mix for the T.V. title almost since day one.
Danny Sex......Has had a strong showing for the most part. I kinda like him even though his promos are weird.
Phantom Panzer.....Haven't really spoken to the guys I can see his potential.
Obsidian Air.....Well if he shows up on time he may be good. Who knows?
Then there is you What have you done lately?So before you have these grandiose ideas of being a champion take a look at the fact that there are five other men who want it too.Be careful of what you wish for I may have to come take that strap off you if by some chance you win.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-12-2017, 08:18 PM

ugh.....***sigh***....here we go....oh ive looked at others that are in the match and you know what? there is nothing I repeat nothing diddly shit that concerns me about them. I mean you wanna bring the others that are in the match into this? okay lets do it..again. lets first talk about this person you call jack cain, I may not know him personally or professionally and ive got nothing against him, but you said that he was almost always in the mix for the television title from day one since he came to the xwf? bro if what you say is true wouldnt he have been the number one contender to the tile or even had a title shot by now? or even be wearing the title around his waste by now more? as for obsidian air and danny sex, if even remotely danny sex can show me anything even if its lasting or putting up a fight then right there in that ring ill give him the benefit of the doubt. ill be shocked as a mother fucker if even obsidian does show up for the match and if he actually does show, then just like danny sex ill also give him the benefit of the doubt. till then I for now will always say that the home boy aint showing. what about phantom panzer? don't get me wrong I to see potential in him as well but he hasn't had a match to my knowledge yet. and so much to say that he does have any potential, we both wont even fucking know what kind he has until the match takes place. until then, I still say that hes the leading candidate for to take over as new prez for the bozo the clown club. and finally theres me, if you take out mister jack cain, Im the only one that is dumb enough to take the title from Nixon.
as far as our reigning champ Thomas Nixon is concern, he in my opinion can do anything in his power, I mean aint he the only threat in the match? we all know that he will do anything to retain the title despite the odds he as against him self.
and I may be the worst mother fucker on the roster in history, and yeah saying that from here on out that ill let my actions do the talking and not do some long ass winded promo like others hasn't been what I thought, hell at least I aint full of shit half the fucking time in promos. and finally what comes outta my mouth is what I see and what I see is the truth, you don't like that, then oh well. you just gotta deal with weather you like it or not. and meizan, when or if I do win it all, iiillll be waiting.

Hate Post Like Post