Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Need I say more?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-07-2017, 04:46 PM

[/color](the scene opens up as wee see Drezdin sitting down on edge of the bed in his private hotel suite laughing his ass off as he sees his fellow participants in the six pack challenge flap their gums endlessly on television. Then he turn to his right to grab the tv remote and turns it off.)

[/size]Drezdin:Ha ha ha! This shit I just saw and heard is funny as hell. I mean I've heard a lot of funny shit over the course of my time here in the xwf, and while majority of it is stupid or boring, this right here is on one hand is the funniest shit I've ever heard ever. ***sigh***what can I say when you have five other douche bags that who flap their gums on and on and on in saying that their going to be the xwf television champion when they are to damn stupid that there chances of winning the match is one and six?.....

(Drezdin thinks for a moment)

Drezdin:couldn't think of it...I can say no nothing, I repeat nnnothing. You see while yes I too as well have a slim chance, look at the other five that I've have to go through in winning MY TELEVISION TITLE. I mean look at it!?

(Drezdin waits for a second)

Drezdin:see what I mean? I guarantee it that y'all out there where ever you are will agree with me that if you were me standing here trying to do a promo about your next match, y'all will have sure as hell of a hard time trying to do so. You see look at who I gotta go through?....

(Drezdin sips his home made beer)

Drezdin:like I was saying, look who I got go through to win the fucking tv title? No challenge at all, not one bit. I mean you see Danny sex in the match, do you yall out there think that he will win it all or at the very least challenge for it? HELL FUCKING NO!!!!! Here's a guy that will hurt him self with in the first five minutes of the match. What the ole saying goes? hurting your self with in the first five minutes will be easier then getting injured with in the first five minutes of a match? He ain't going to last worth diddly quat. Hell I guarantee you that he will hurt him self fingering him self in bed in his hotel room before he sets foot out the door of his hotel waaaaay before he gets to the arena. Then we have the reincarnation of a man that once was know as Ghost Tank. A man who is reinventing him as a clown called phantom panzer, who in my opinion who has a better chance at being the ambassador of the bozo the clowns rapist/ molestation club for dip shits. Yeah he will last some what longer than Danny sex, but none the less just like Danny sex, he ain't going to last diddly squat.

(Drezdin again stops to think for a moment and sips his homage beer)

Drezdin:actually y'all...........couldn't think of it ain't his ass old as the Bible? Yyyeeeaaahhh he ain't going to last as long as Danny sex. None the less I didn't forget this other person named obsidian air. All I'll say about him is that whom ever his ass is, he minus well be my bitch now. I mean his truest darkest nightmare will come true when he realizes that his failure in not winning the six pack challenge for the television championship will be the reason why he'll be my bitch weather he likes it or not. What about jack Cain? Like the other that I've mentioned, though I don't know personally who he is and thank to the heavens above that I dont know,he will meet his demise at the hands of me before he knows it. And last but not least the reigning xwf television champion Thomas fucking Nixon. Hey brah how ya doin.....CCHUMP? You like being the champ huh? May I remind you that you have a one and six shot in retaining the belt right? And that to you my dearest Thomas Nixon don't have to be pinned or be tapped to loose the title as well right?.I mean we don't want you to loose the title do we...(in a sarcastic tone)? Well I hate to be aaaaagain the xwfs residential bubble burster but outta five of us that are trying to whoop your ass for the television championship, i Boris johan valentenko better know as Drezdin will be THEE ONE WHO DETHRONE YOUR ASS AND I..WILL BECOME NOT ONLY THEE NEXT BUT THE NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION!!!!! So much to think that you say that you'll come out retaining the belt, you bro are beyond a stupid ass.

(One more time Drezdin sips his homade beer)

Drezdin:last but it least xwf universe, don't worry about me saying the two ever so famous two punch lines that I normally would say, because you see I don't need to waste any amount of time saying them. Cause it will all come true when I prove to y'all out there and to the xwf company that i am your rightful champion and that title will be around my waste for a very very very looong time. For all the other five I'll see you when the match begins and I'll see you as you see me walking out as the new xwf television.

(The scene fades to black as Drezdin laughs)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(06-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-09-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Phantom Panzer (06-07-2017)