Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
The Dead Friend
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-07-2017, 05:08 AM

“Years come and gone…
Puberty reach my peak...
Deep Voice scared the peeps...
Few managed to stay a friend...
Till They turned on me..
One friend managed to help my growing pains..
His name was Rakim who socked em, pop em…
We was cool till he moved out of the D…
Hope To Hear from him again…”

Da Endin

[The day grows slower since his encounter with his adopted mother, who he slapped with no repercussions. Now, Jody is somewhere inside a park bench, trying to figure out why he done the deed he did. He was downing on a bottle whiskey while looking to the sky for an answer, but he ends up looking at a man who was 5’5 rugged looking man who stares at him.]

Jody: What the fuck do you want?

???: I know you from somewhere, did you go to Flint Elementary?

Jody: Yeah I went there, what you want?

???: Dude, we were in the same class in ’96. Do you recall that time I punched the fuck out some kid during recess? I got suspended for it.

[Jody then warms up to the stranger, analyzes the man, and notices scar on under his right eye. Jody then gets up from the bench and gives dap to his long lost friend.]

Jody: Rakeem, my dude, I can’t believe we’d cross paths again after the fifth grade.

Rakeem: I see you grew out your hair, and a busted tooth in your smile. You were always the smart one in the class, and I also have something to give you.

[Rakeem hands him a dime bag of weed, he looks at it with curiously, hands it back to Rakeem.]

Jody: yo’ man, I don’t do that shit anymore.

Rakeem: What you mean? I remember when we both cut class and lit one up before the end of class. Don’t tell me you don’t remember, because we were some bad ass niggas.

[Then the two guys walk in the park pathway, as Jody laughs at those simple times.]

Jody: Yeah man, I got my ass beat by my mom who’d get called from the school almost every week for doing it. I have this question to ask you, how come you couldn’t go to Jr High with me? We could have been fuckin the eighth graders girls and gone to high school together.

Rakeem: You see Jody, I realized that I wouldn’t amount to shit in Jr High and High School, so I told my folks at the age of eleven that I am going to drop out of school.

[Jody had a shocked reaction by that revelation.]

Jody: Come on man, why quit school?

Rakeem: You know me for how long? You know I always hated to go to school. I thought that was all just a waste of time, so for me I just said fuck it.

Jody: Man… I--

[In the middle of the tunnel of the park, Jody see’s three gangbangers come towards them and Rakeem pulls out a .44 to his side. Then the gangbangers start harassing the duo.]

GB Leader: Yo’ what you Negros doing up this territory? What y’all rep in the D? We don’t allow outsiders coming in this part of the park.

Rakeem: I’m in Dayton Ave. Gang, and we don’t give a fuck what yo—

[One of the gangbangers sticks a tech-9 towards Rakeem’s dome, Jody notices that the third member is sticking a pistol to his back. Then the leader does his sign, and comes up to Rakeem face and spits on him. Rakeem wasn’t fazed by this leader attempt to break him down.]

GB Leader: Like I said, what you two puntos repping in the D… I am not going to ask again. I am gonn—

Rakeem: Try me, nigga!

[Rakeem, then pulls out the .44 and started spraying bullets in the tunnel. All of a sudden, it became a shootout that had no clear winner. About five hours later, Jody stumbles around the park as the police started swarming in the place, wrapping the caution tape at the entrance of the tunnel passage.]

Jody: Rakeem!..Shit!!!... No!!!... Fu—

[As the park shuts down from the gun violence, the on lookers were observing the emergency cars were parked on the street few miles away from the park. Jody holds his right arm, where he was shot at, walking towards an officer to talk to.]

Jody: Miss… what…the… fuck…happened here?

Lady Officer: I am sorry; I cannot explain the situation to you.

Jody: I know one of the victims in the shoot-out, he was my friend from elementary school!

[Then the lady officer, goes to check on the emergency vehicles, and she comes back with a sheet of paper.]

Lady Officer: Um, Sir, your friend Rakeem…has was DOA by the time we have arrived on the scene.

[Jody distraught by the loss of life of a friend over gun violence, kneels on the ground as the ER cars and the police drives away from the park. Then it fades to Jody kneeling in the street as the rain pours.]

“I think the rain is calling murder. Well I let the rain pour onto me and my soul. I could have shot that vato, but I was scared. Now, my only friend is dead, and now I have that looming in my own head. This day, as I look forward to my time in XWF, I will honor his bravery and thuggery into this PPV. Fuck the Battle Royal, all I am worried about is defending Mezian with all my fucking life in this match, and now Glimour managed to cut one of his infamous promos. I shall give my view points on his points.

Quote:“And Jody Madrox, you aren’t anything special either pal.”

I never was a special, but was in special Ed. I hated it then, and I hated it now. You aren’t nothing special too my friend, we all bleed out red and blue at the end of the day.

Quote:“What have you even done here in the XWF? NOTHING!”

What have done here was make myself a champion. To a title you think is a waste of time. At least I still have something to my own name. Unlike you, I keep humble with what I have. You should have been forever the Universal Champion, but you fucked that up for yourself. Unless you manage to be the last man standing in the Royal, I doubt you will still have nothing but your whore wife to keep you up at night as you have nothing to your own name, Gilly.

Quote:“We'll smoke your punk asses and rub you out like a lit blunt.”

Man, that must be a huge blunt for you and McBride to smoke out. I hope you both don’t choke in this match. I will make sure we both end up danking up that ring with smoke of blood swarming up the arena. At the end of the day, Mezian and I will end up taking out the Purebred Nazi’s throne of being a decent Tag Team once we make you both choke in your own blood.

Also, where you at McBride? I thought that you had pride to be with Gilly? I would end up not wanting to co-sign a man who thinks Metal is best alternative to Rap music. Don’t get it twisted McBride, I don’t hate you, but yet something tells me that you are not willing to help you “bestfriend” in here. So, continue not trying to pipe in a word, I rather have your boy end up getting smoked out, as Mezian and I climb up the Tag Tourney ranks.

Also, since everyone who isn’t the Universal Champion in this battle royal with 25K on the line…. Believe that I won’t come out alive in that shit, but I know that will do whatever it takes to get that 25K AND to gain a shot as a contender to the Universal Championship. If not, then at least I know that me and Mezian took out The Purebred Killers off this Tourney.

Now, Fuck Off!”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jody Madrox's post:
(06-12-2017), (06-07-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-07-2017), Mezian (06-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jody Madrox's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-07-2017)