Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Promo
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2013, 07:47 PM

Steve Sayors- My guest now is one of XWF's newest talent "The Incredible One" Matt Lennox.

*The camera moves out a little to reveal Matt standing next to Steve with a cocky smile on his face*

Steve Sayors- Now Matt, tonight you are making your debut in a 6 man tag team match against Scott Charlotte, John Austin, and Johnathyn Davidson. And your team mates are Ryan Ross and Danny Danger, any thoughts on these men?

Matt- hmm, let me start on those two fine gentlemen. They are both from great countries, one from England and the other is from the number one country in the world Canada. I am looking forward to teaming with them and really making a statement here in XWF. Who knows if things do good here maybe we could team later down the stretch.

Steve Sayors- Now what about your....

*Matt swats the mic away from Sayors and gets in his face*

Matt- Nobody interupts the incredible one! Nobody! As I was about to say. My opponents are nothing more than degenerate yankee trash! When I was signed to XWF I already knew I was the best but instead our gm Paul Heyman gives me these nobodys. I saw what little John Austin said earlier, how he believes he is the best wrestler here. Well that my friend is a lie! You are looking at the best right here. You getting this camera guy?

*Camera zooms out a bit to catch all of Matt Lennox's body*

Matt- This John is a real wrestler. When I saw your little interview I chuckled; not the fact that it was a bad interview but because of your heart wrenching story. Yeah thats right John, do you really think anybody cares about your childhood? I certainly dont give a rats ass! You say you have foughten the likes of Colt Cobana and Big Show. But you've never stepped into the ring with a man like me. My other opponent Scott Charlotte I hear is coming back to XWF. Congrats Scott! I guess wherever you went didn't want you so you came back. I can rest assure you Scott your welcome back party isn't gonna be a pretty one. You're facing the incredible one and once I put you in The Incredible Lock you are gonna wish you hadn't returned.

Steve Sayors- What about your other opponent Johnathyn Davidson?

[b]Matt
- Ah yes I almost forgot about him, shows how much he means. I dont have time to go over someone as useless to this company as John and Scott. You know what these three men have in common Steve? They are all disgusting Americans, and tonight I am going to show them and everyone else here in this shit town Houston that Canada is number one!

*Matt Walks off as the camera fades off*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
(05-16-2013)